Akti Imperial Hotel & Spa
★ NEW to Olympic Holidays
The Akti Imperial is located within a few minutes drive of the most famous sights and tourist attractions.
The Atki Imperial Hotel is positioned in front of the beach and has a private underground passage which facilitates the access from the main pool to the beach. The majority of the accommodation is overlooking the coast of Ialysos and most of the guest rooms are either sea view or side sea view. The hotel has a strategic location as it is in the centre of Ixia, only a 5 minute drive from the city of Rhodes and a short distance to attractions & historical areas. This elegant 9-floor Hotel reflects the Greek influence with its warm colours, marble floors, sumptuous woods, decorative items and fine amenities.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin room garden view, sleeps 2-3. Twin room side sea view, sleeps 2-3. Twin room sea view, sleeps 2-3. Single garden view, sleeps 1.
Panoramic twin room with front sea view are also available
1 Bed room apartments available with sea/ side sea view
Family Suites sleeps 1-5, they are located in the Annex Building and consist of bedroom with Kingsize bed and separation wall to the living room
All rooms have split unit air conditioning & heating, satellite TV, WI FI , fridge, mini bar, safety deposit box, 24 hr room service and all bathroom amenities including slippers and a hair dryer.
- 24 hr Reception
- Free WiFi
- Safety deposit boxes
- Fridge in room
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- Towel change
- Deckchairs & umbrellas both Pool and Beach
EPICURUS RESTAURANT (MAIN DINING ROOM)
Features Greek and international cuisine buffet style and is open for breakfast and dinner.
THE EXPRESS RESTAURANT ( ALL NIGHT DINING)
Serves hot and cold meals, salads, fruits, desserts and cheeses. Open from Midnight to 06:30am.
Serve's a big variety of foods in small plates so guests can taste speciality cuisine. Open for two separate seatings at dinner time.
THE JOLLY CHEF CENTER (NEAR THE MAIN POOL)
Serves snacks, desserts and fruits. Open for lunch.
THE JOLLY BARTENDER (AT MAIN POOL)
Offers standard International Drinks alcoholic, bottled wine draught beer, soft drinks,juices and cocktails.
Open from 10:00-24:00
THE OLIVER RESTAURANT (NEAR THE MILL)
Serves snacks and meat bites desserts and fruits all day Lunch. Show cooking style from 12:00-16:00
Open from 10:00-24:00 hrs ( near the Mill)
THE H2 BAR (NEAR THE MILL)
Serving International alcoholic beverages, draught beer bottled wine, soft drinks, juices and cocktails.
Open from 10:00 - 24:00
THE CHEVALIER BAR
It serves standard International alcoholic beverages bottled wine, draught beer soft drinks juices,
Open from 19:00 - 01:00
THE LOBBY BAR
offering International alcoholic beverages, juices soft drinks, cocktails draught beer , and bottled wine.
Open from 10:00 - 01:00
Some of the facilities might not be open at the beginning and the end of the season, weather permitted.
- Two swimming pools
- Free use of Gym
- Tennis with Tennis instructor
- Beach Volley
- Canoes & Pendulous (on the beach)
- Mini Club for Children 4-12 years old open 7 days a week from 10:00-18:00
- Teenage Club for teenagers 12-18 years old open 7 days a week from 10:00-18:00
The spa offers a 1000 sq meter inside heated swimming pool, A separate sauna for men and women, Massage Rooms, Steam bath and a Jacuzzi.
The Hotel has an international team of animators organising daily activities at the main pool and evening shows 7 times a week at the open air theatre.
Other evening entertainment includes a Greek evening with live band and folk dancers, Professional Cabaret shows 3 times a week and Live international music 3 times a week.
The Ultra All Inclusive programme includes the following:
- Food & Drinks - 24 hours in one of the Restaurant units.
- Standard International alcoholic beverages, bottled wine, draught beer, soft drinks, juices & cocktails, filter coffee, tea, cappuccino, espresso in all our open bars from 10:00 - 01:00
- Dining in the Epicurus Restaurant and the Express Restaurant
- 4 vouchers for the Thematic Restaurants. Each of the 4 Thematic Restaurants provides a tasting menu giving guests the opportunity to taste speciality cuisine, served at at the table. A reservation is required one day in advance. Clients can book once a week, for each thematic restaurant. The Thematic Restaurants that this applies to are:
- The ASTERIAS restaurant: Features Greek Sea Food
- The RED ELEPHANT restaurant: Features Asian Sea Food and Sushi
- The LUKULLUS restaurant: Features Greek food from all over Greece
- The MARCO POLO restaurant: Italian Cuisine