Sheraton Rhodes Resort
Set among landscaped grounds with breathtaking views
The Sheraton Rhodes Resort hotel is located in the beautiful bay of Ixia, just 4 kms from Rhodes town. A breathtaking, modern complex set among 80 acres of landscaped grounds, it's striking architecture and opulent interior are created from local wood and marble. The spacious guestrooms and suites offer a variety of sea, mountain, or garden views. A popular choice, ideal for family holidays as much as for a relaxing escape, the hotel enjoys it's own private beach where sun beds and rattan parasols await you. Alternatively, lounge beside one of three sparkling pools in the beautiful gardens. No need to let fitness slide, with aerobics, basketball, volleyball, squash and tennis all available, and the hotel spa to polish, preen and pamper afterwards. For children, there is a Kids' Club for 4-12 year olds, their own swimming pool and daily organised activities.
Castellania, the main restaurant, offers a delicious buffet breakfast and dinner served inside or by one of the pools, or you can sample authentic local cuisine at Mediterraneo. Afterwards, chill out in the laid back Lounge Bar or enjoy stunning views of the Aegean from the terrace.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Classic rooms sleep 1/3 with air conditioning (June-September), satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini fridge, hairdryer, coffee and tea facilities, WiFi access (payable locally), safety deposit box, bathrobes and slippers, a private bathroom with luxury bathroom amenities and an inland view. Family rooms sleep 2/4 with sea view, junior suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view.
Please note Panoramic Room Sea View, Aqua Deluxe Room Sea View and Family Room Mountain View will be available from April - October 2020.
- 24 hr reception
- Room service 24 hours a day (limited menu 00:00 to 07:00)
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Pool side service
- Restaurants & bars
- Telephone services
- Laundry/valet service
- Guest activity/recreation desk
- Parking facility free of charge
- Sheraton Link (area next to the lobby with Wi-Fi access, computers, webcams & printers etc which are free to use)
- Sun terraces
- Private section of the beach with complimentary use of sunbeds and towels
- Two lounges
- Jewellery shop
- Car rental desk
- ATM cash machine
- Money exchange service.
The main restaurant offers an extensive selection of the finest local and international dishes for buffet breakfast and buffet dinner. The pool bar in the garden, near the main swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing break on hot summer days. It serves light meals, salads, snacks, ice creams, drinks and fruit juices. Sample traditional Greek cuisine at Mediterraneo. The Lounge Bar, located on the 6th floor, offers refreshing drinks and exotic cocktails, tasty snacks and piano music during the evening for relaxing entertainment. Italian A La Carte Restaurant offering authentic Italian dishes where all ingredients are fresh including pasta dishes and homemade Italian pizzas.
Dress code: Men are required to wear long trousers and preferably a collared shirt when dining in the evening
- Five swimming pools (one is a new infinity-style pool)
- Floodlit court for tennis and basketball (reservation required)
- Two squash courts (reservation required)
- Health centre with sauna, gym (free of charge) massage, aerobics, heated pool (free of charge)
- Newly re-designed beach area, including pedestrian access
- Watersports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally).