Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas
Elegant villas set in the bay of Kalathos featuring private pools
The Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa resort and Villas is located on a mile long beach in Kalathos. There is a wonderful, sandy pebbled beach with crystal clear water. The small village of Kalathos is only 700 m from the hotel and the village also has its own restaurants and shops. The village of Kalathos is known for it's quiet and peaceful location, it gives you the perfect time to be able to explore the island. The village of Lindos, is only 6 km away from the hotel. This is where the lively nightlife is taken place.
Imagine the brilliant blue of the Mediterranean Sea as a backdrop to your wedding ceremony. This is just one of many possibilities you will have among your options for a ceremony location, each having outstanding beauty and individual character.
Wedding ceremonies can take place within the stunning grounds of the hotel, amongst the palm trees of the garden, or on the beautiful natural beach, each affording beautiful memories of your special day.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning (May to October), hairdryer, satellite TV (with music channel), mini bar (payable locally), fruit, sparkling wine and water in all rooms on arrival, tea and coffee making facilities - Nespresso machine in all rooms, four coffee capsules replaced daily, direct dial telephone, internet access (internet corner and WiFi free of charge), daily turn down service in all rooms, free safety deposit boxes, a private bathroom with bath and shower and a balcony or terrace with side sea view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with private pool, garden view, or sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with side sea view, family suites sleep 2/4 with side sea view. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in all rooms.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Free use of gym (with appointment)
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- Main bar
- Two pool bars
- Mini market
- Souvenir shop
- Room service
- Conference rooms
- Laundry service
- Internet corner (free of charge)
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Free safety deposit boxes in all rooms
- - Thalassotherapy Spa, sauna and hamman (payable locally).
Main restaurant 'Symposium' with waiter and buffet service, poolside restaurant 'Poseidon' for lunch with a la carte or set menu and the a la carte Asterias Restaurant. Dress code applies for dinner (no shorts).
- Animation programme including games, sports and competitions during the day
- Evening entertainment for adults and children (5 times per week)
- Theme night every evening in main restaurant accompanied by a complimentary aperitif and music in the Atrium Courtyard before dinner (4 times a week).
- Children's soft animation programme for 4-12 years old (6 days a week)
- Separate children's outdoor freshwater pool
- Children's playground
- Baby cots
- Babysitting service (on request and payable locally).
- 6 outdoor pools, one heated pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas around pool and on the beach (free of charge, limited number from May till October)
- Table tennis
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Sunbeds & umbrellas (around the pool and on beach)
- Tennis equipment
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Mini golf
- AnaGensis Thalasso Spa Centre (payable locally)
- Sauna, hammam and jet pool in the spa (payable locally).
The spa offers various different treatments such as; massages, beauty programmes and packages, hairstyling, professional make-up, sauna, hammam, heated seawater pool, underwater jet massages, hydro massage seats and an aqua gym. Age policy: 14 years old and above.
- Travel between 28 June 2018 - 13 July 2018