Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas
Elegant villas set in the bay of Kalathos featuring private pools
The classic Greek design of this luxury hotel lends itself well to its impressive surroundings. The beach is just 250 metres from the main building and only 50 metres from the villas. The linked buildings have stunning views of Kalathos Bay and the surrounding coastline. Palm gardens, cascading waterfalls and sun terraces surround the split-level swimming pool creating its own tropical oasis. Bedrooms are spacious, attractively designed and well equipped for a truly relaxing holiday. The hotel is just 6 kilometres from the village of Lindos. Kalathos is an ideal location for visiting the island from a tranquil and luxurious base.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning (May to October), hairdryer, satellite TV (with music channel), mini bar (payable locally), fruit, sparkling wine and water in all rooms on arrival, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, internet access (internet corner and WiFi free of charge), free safety deposit boxes, a private bathroom with bath and shower and a balcony or terrace with side sea view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with private pool, garden view, or sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with side sea view, family suites sleep 2/4 with side sea view and single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in all rooms.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Free use of gym (with appointment)
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- Main bar
- Two pool bars
- Mini market
- Souvenir shop
- Room service
- Conference rooms
- Laundry service
- Internet corner (free of charge)
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Free safety deposit boxes in all rooms
- Thalassotherapy Spa, sauna and hamman (payable locally).
Main restaurant 'Symposium' with waiter and buffet service, poolside restaurant 'Poseidon' for lunch with a la carte or set menu and the a la carte Asterias Restaurant. Dress code applies for dinner (no shorts).
- Animation programme including games, sports and competitions during the day
- Evening entertainment for adults and children (5 times per week)
- Theme night every evening in main restaurant accompanied by a complimentary aperitif and music in the Atrium Courtyard before dinner (4 times a week).
- Children's soft animation programme for 4-12 years old (6 days a week)
- Separate children's outdoor freshwater pool
- Children's playground
- Baby cots
- Babysitting service (on request and payable locally).
- 6 outdoor pools, one heated pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas around pool and on the beach (free of charge, limited number from May till October)
- Table tennis
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Sunbeds & umbrellas (around the pool and on beach)
- Tennis equipment
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Mini golf
- AnaGensis Thalasso Spa Centre (payable locally)
- Sauna, hammam and jet pool in the spa (payable locally).
Meals: 07:00-10:30 American style breakfast available at the Symposium main restaurant (early continental breakfast is available on request 06:00-07:00). 12:30-15:00 lunch buffet at the Main Restaurant. 19:00-21:30 Dinner available at the Symposium main restaurant including show cooking & bbq twice per week. 22:30-23:30 Light snacks available from 22.30-23.30 at the Il Cavaliere main bar. Aperitif every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Atrium Courtyard 19:00-19:30. Drinks: Beverages available at the Amphibion & Nautilus pool bars from 11.00-18.00. Beverages available at the Il Cavaliere main bar from 11:00-24:00, these include soft drinks, water, juices, local & international branded beers, selected local wines, selected cocktails & long drinks and a selection of local & international branded alcoholic drinks (additional charges may apply to some international imported spirits). Soft drinks, water local beers and selected bottled fine wines are available with lunch and dinner at 12:30-15:30 and 19:00-21:30.