Surrounded by olive groves and nestling in well-kept gardens, the Kampos Village is an attractive hotel built in traditional style.
This modern complex is set in peaceful and relaxing surroundings in Votsalakia and consists of 3 hotel/apartment complexes (Anthemis, Orpheas and Posseidon), under common management. Situated in Kambos-Votsalakia in a central but in a peaceful location, 80 metres from the sand and shingle beach. The nearest bars and restaurants are 150 metres away and the resort centre, shops and main nightlife can be found within 300 metres.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with twin or double beds, air conditioning (payable locally), bathroom with shower or bathtub, satellite TV, fridge, telephone, safety deposit box (payable locally) with balcony or terrace and inland or side sea view. Studios sleep 2/3 with inland or side sea view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- 2 bars by the pool (the one operates during high season)
- Lounge with satellite TV
- Internet access & free wifi in public areas
- Laundry service
- Air conditiong (payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
Please note that some amenities may be payable locally
- Greek theme nights are occasionally organised with tasty barbecue dishes and live music & folk dances.
- Children's section of swimming pool
- Mini club operates during high season (June to August) 6 days per week (for ages 4 -12 years)
- Baby cot (payable locally)
- 3 swimming pools with fresh water
- Sun terraces with sunbeds & umbrellas (free of charge by the pools but against payment on the beach)
- Fitness center
- Table tennis
- Table foot ball
- Football field (in the garden).