Mersoy Exclusive Hotel
Mersoy Exclusive, is an ideal choice for those seeking quality accommodation with great facilities in this popular resort.
The Mersoy Exclusive Hotel is located in the popular summer resort of Icmeler on the coast of Turkey. Just 150 metres from the beautiful beach, this boutique hotel is a stylish option for couples and families looking for delicious dining, sports and leisure activities, central location, and real Turkish hospitality. Mersoy Exclusive Hotel rooms create a soothing sanctuary with 4 star amenities and days can be spent relaxing, taking boat trips around the bay or exploring nearby Marmaris.
Mersoy Exclusive rooms are being fully renovated for summer 2008 and consists of 84 rooms, 13 of them are family rooms on 4 floors in 2 blocks. All the rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, shower, split air conditioning, direct dial telephone, and balcony. The convenient 24 hour reception offers currency exchange, information service, as well as a postal service. Guests can enjoy the inviting swimming pool and surrounding area with sunbeds to relax on.
For an affordable holiday in Icmeler, the Mersoy Exclusive Hotel is a perfect choice. Icmeler has a good selection of restaurants, bars and discos. A Wednesday Turkish market is within walking distance of the Mersoy Exclusive Hotel so brush up on your bargaining skills.
This four floor hotel features air conditioned guest rooms with contemporary decor in cheerful colours and cool, tiled floors. All
- Bar with satellite TV
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
- Laundry and ironing service on request (payable locally)
- Room service.
- The Main Restaurant serves Turkish, Mediterranean and other International food in open buffet form, with drinks and desserts as well as some Live Music and Live Shows.
- Another dining option includes food and drinks in a casual atmosphere at Bistro Med where guests can choose from selected wines while enjoying SKY SPORTS on the Big Screen Plasma TVs. The Bistro Med is open to the public and isn’t included in the hotel’s all-inclusive concept.
- Live music and live shows (occasional).
- Swimming pool with children's section.
- Two swimming pools
- Sun terrace with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Turkish bath (payable locally).
All Inclusive available at a supplement.
Meals: Breakfast (08:00-10:00), lunch (12:30-14:00) and dinner (19:30-21:30). All meals are buffet style and served in the main restaurant. Afternoon tea break with snacks (14:15-15:30). Drinks: Locally produced alcohol, locally produced non alcohol served at the pool bar (10:00-23:00).