Athens & Larnaca
Your 7 night island hopping itinerary
► Athens - 3 nights
Flight from Athens to Larnaca (1 hour 25 minutes - daily)
► Larnaca - 4 nights
Flight from Larnaca to London (2 hour 55 minutes– daily)
Summer 2023 departing London Gatwick, prices from £1,629pp. Other regional airports also available to book. Island hopping departures are available from May to October 2023.
All ferries and transfers between the ferry port and your hotel included.
*All prices include ISLAND200 saving. Subject to availability
Your city break adventure begins in alluring Athens, where thousands of years of history is seamlessly mixed with the fun and comfort of the 21st century. Vibrant and historic, Athens is filled with delectable restaurants, from traditional tavernas to Michelin star dining, bustling markets, welcoming bars and cafes, and picturesque parks, which sit amidst awe-inspiring ancient monuments and breathtaking vistas.
The famed Acropolis, which towers above the city and is crowned by the imposing marble Parthenon, is a must visit, and links the Athens of today with its ancient patron Athena, goddess of war and wisdom. Beautiful at any time of day, we recommend trying to visit during sunset where views across the city and simply breathtaking.
After an unforgettable three nights in Athens, your city break holiday continues with four nights in beguiling Larnaca, Cyprus. Here you will discover a beautiful seafront lined with welcoming tavernas, restaurants, and bars, where you can wander along a picturesque promenade to the wonderful marina.
To the east of the town, a vibrant new area has emerged along another long stretch of sandy beach, where watersports, restaurants and bars are in abundance, yet if you visit the western end of the town you can immerse yourself in history by exploring a 17th century fort.
On the outskirts of town, we highly recommend visiting the breathtaking salt lake which homes flamingos and other migratory birds during the cooler months, and revel in the relaxing setting of Hala Sultan Tekesi, a temple built in the memory of the Prophet Mohammed’s aunt which lies on the lake’s edge.
Customise your trip
Grecotel Pallas Athena ★★★★★
- Gourmet Restaurant
- Fitness room
- Private dining service available
Novus City Hotel ★★★★
- Rooftop swimming pool with views of the Acropolis.
- Easy access to many sights of historical, leisure and tourist interest
- Breakfast with panoramic views of the Acropolis
Arion Hotel ★★★
- Serving daily breakfast buffet
- Central location in Athens city centre
- Easily accessible from Athens International Airport
Athens One Smart Hotel ★★★★
- Good transport links to the airport and the port of Piraeus
- Gym and sauna
- Within walking distance to many important sites
Indigo Hotel ★★★★
- Contemporary and intimate atmosphere
- Rooftop outdoor pool with bar
- Gorgeous view of Larnaca
Golden Bay Beach Hotel ★★★★★
- Children stay free
- It features a British style pub
- Finest cuisine and numerous amenities
Sea N Lake View Apartments ★★★
- Just minutes away from all the best beaches in Larnaca
- A few minutes away from restaurants, bars and shops
- High standards of service
Mikes Kanarium City Hotel ★★★
- A few steps away from the famous Palm Trees Promenade beach
- Near the award winning Blue Flag sandy beach of Foinikoudes
- Restaurant serving delicious meals