Island Hopping in the Cyclades
The Cyclades form a circle around the sacred, and uninhabited, island of Delos. Each island has its own strong identity so island-hopping brings with it new customs, significantly different landscapes and everything from peaceful days to lively nights.
See below for our recommended itinerary. For the best connections, we suggest you start your trip on a Tuesday. Available from 14 May until 15 October. Flights are available on other dates. Inter island transfers by ferry are included, as are private car transfers between each hotel and the ferry port.
The ferry transfer between Santorini and Naxos takes approximately 1-2.5 hours and departs daily. The ferry transfer between Naxos and Mykonos takes approximately 45 minutes and departs daily. Please note: Ferry timetables and operating days are subject to change.
Prices from £1555, based on 3 Star accommodation, for departures in June from London Gatwick. Upgrade to 4 Star from £339.
S a n t o r i n i
Santorini is the biggest island in the archipelago, rising dramatically out of deep blue sea. Start your holiday in tranquillity at the Notos Therme and Spa in rural Vlichada. This stylish hotel overlooks the small harbour and offers a free daily spa treatment. Nearby there are family run tavernas so you can meet the locals and drink the island’s fresh dry white wine.
N a x o s
This fertile island where olives, grapes and lemons grow in abundance, is one of the most beautiful in all the Cyclades with sandy beaches, Venetian architecture and fascinating ancient sites to explore. Check-in to the Naxos Palace, a traditionally designed hotel in a peaceful environment about 2.5 km from Naxos Town (Chora). If you want to explore further, the hotel can help organise bike and car rental.
M y k o n o s
Whitewashed houses with blue doors and shutters; churches, shrines and windmills adorn Mykonos. To add to the scenic delights be one of the first to stay at the new De.Light Boutique Hotel in Agios Yiannis and lap up views of the Aegean and enjoy the comfort of this five star hotel before stretching out on the beach and discovering the cosmopolitan night-life.
Build your Island Hopping trip
Notos Therme and Spa Hotel ★★★★
- Located in Vlichada
- Enioy a free 7 day spa package
- Stylish cliffside hotel overlooking harbour
- Located in Pyrgos Kallistis
- Private pool or hot tub
- Suite manager
Cliff Side Suites ★★★★
- Located in Firostefani
- Cave like studios available
- On the volcanic rim
Aegean Plaza Hotel ★★★★
- Located in Kamari
- Great for families and guests of all ages
- Close to the beach, bars and restaurants
Alia Hotel ★★★
- Located Kamari
- 500 metres from the beach, shops and restaurants
- Swimming pool
Naxos Palace Hotel ★★★★
- Located in Stelida
- Fridge in the room
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
Aeolis Boutique Hotel ★★★
- Located 80 metres from Naxos Town
- 150 metres from the beach
- Spa with indoor heated pool
Naxos Holidays ★★★
- Located on the edge of Naxos Town
- Five minutes from the beach
- All rooms have balcony or terrace with garden or sea views
De.Light Boutique Hotel ★★★★★
- Located in Agios Yiannis
- Close to Shirley Valentine Beach
- Beautiful hotel, built into hillside overlooking beach
- Located in Kalo Livadi
- Wellness studio
- Fully equipped gym (fee applies)
Ostraco Suites ★★★★
- Peaceful hilltop location with stunning views
- Walking distance from Mykonos Town with designer shops and night life
- Spacious, airy rooms and a slap-up American buffet
Vienoula's Garden Hotel ★★★
- 5 minute stroll to Mykonos Town
- All rooms have either terrace or balcony
- Quiet pool area and local bus to nearby beaches