Embark on an 8 day cruise from Split exploring the scenic Adriatic Islands. Cruise along magnificent shores, pausing for rejuvenating swims. Delve into Croatian history, heritage, and the local way of life. Venture into medieval and picturesque towns. Relax and relish the beauty of unforgettable islands and the luxury of the splendid ship. This is an exploration of the Adriatic combined with discovery and leisure.
Day 1: Saturday - Split
Upon airport arrival, a representative will assist guests with their transfer to Split harbour. Check-in starts upon harbour arrival. Cabins are accessible from 14:00. If guests arrive early, luggage storage is available on the ship. After settling in, join a guide for a tour of Split's old town, exploring Emperor Diocletian's Palace and delving into the rich millennial history of Split. In the evening, savour the Welcome Dinner on board, where the cruise manager will introduce passengers to the crew. Overnight in Split.
Day 2: Sunday - Hvar
As breakfast is served in the morning, depart to the island of Brac and indulge in a refreshing swim break along the picturesque shores of Brac. Continuing the journey - head towards Hvar situated on the southern side of the longest and sunniest island in Croatia. Upon arrival, join a guided walking tour of Hvar renowned for its historical significance. The evening is for free time to explore the destination. Overnight in Hvar.
Olympic Rating: Cruise
Official Rating: 4 Star
Lower Deck sleeps up to 2 persons featuring double or twin bed, fully equipped bathroom with bathtub or shower, bath toiletries, air conditioning, safety deposit box, TV and hairdryer. Cabins located on the lower deck do not have windows but portholes which cannot be opened. These cabins are much cooler and quieter and reaching this level will require walking up and down a staircase.
Main Deck sleeps up to 2 persons featuring a window and all the other facilities as per the lower deck cabins. The main deck cabins are located in side corridors on the ground floor with some outside noise expected. To reach public areas it will require walking up and down a staircase. Depending on the vessel, some of the cabins have the option of of opening the windows.
Balcony deck featuring up to 2 persons are slightly smaller in size featuring a private balcony and all the other facilities are as per the lower deck cabins. The balcony deck cabins are located on the upper deck.
Triple cabins are on request only (certain vessels do not have triple cabins).
- 7 night accommodation with half board basis ( daily breakfast & six, three course lunches)
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Professional Cruise Manager (English speaking)
- Luggage handling
- Welcome reception and dinner on day 1
- 1 Captains Dinner
- Unlimited drinking water from water dispenser
- Daily fresh fruit and snacks available
- Ston Oyster tasting experience
- Guided walking tours in Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Dubrovnik for sightseeing tour
- Professional English speaking tour guide for all city tours
- Wireless audio devices for guided tours
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- Port & residence tax (60 EUR per person - to be paid on board in cash
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Five Dinners
- Beach towel (7 EUR per person)
- Optional - Miljet National Park entrance fee ( 25 EUR per person)