The unique and very impressive Adams Beach Hotel is set amongst lush gardens with the golden sands of Nissi Bay fringing the hotel, creating an atmosphere of elegance and charm. You will find shops, bars and restaurants within a five minute walk and the centre of Ayia Napa is a twenty five minute walk away.
The Adams Beach Hotel boasts five freeform swimming pools with a lazy river and water slides, perfect for both adults and children. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out around the pools and the beach of the hotel. There is also a swim-up bar as well as a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink either by the pool or indoors. Guests can luxuriate in the fantastic Coral Spa with a selection of pampering treatments rooms. The restaurants of the hotel offer excellent dining options to suit all tastes and there are plenty of activities to keep younger guests busy, including water slides and the Adams Beach Kids' World. The Adams Beach Hotel is the ideal choice for a relaxing break on the beach.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin Rooms (24m2) sleep up to 3 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, mini bar, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, bathroom with bath or shower. A Double Room Sea View sleeping up to 3 persons is also available.
Superior Rooms sleep up to 4 persons with the same Twin Room amenities as shown above also feature a furnished balcony and a small table and chairs within the room.
Junior Suite Round The House sleeps up to 5 persons with the same Twin Room amenities as shown above plus two TV's and extra beds to sleep up to the 5 people.
Queen Suite Garden View sleeps up to 5 persons with the same Twin Rooms amenities as shown above with slippers, bathrobes, sitting area and sofa bed.
- Les Jardin Coffee Shop where you can enjoy the most important meal of the day, buffet style.
- Valentines Piano Bar is located on the ground floor by the lobby.
- Vala Beach Tavern (summer only - casual dress) situated by the hotel's sandy beach.
- Vitaminas Pool Bar (summer only - casual dress) situated by the main pool area.
- Dionyssos Restaurant (summer only)
- Victory Pub
- Glasshouse Lounge Restaurant is situated on the roof of the hotel featuring international cuisine with Mediterranean touches and fusion cuisine.
- Socci Sushi Bar (overlooking the beach in front of the Deluxe Wing) serving exotic cocktails and oriental cuisine, open to all guests of the Hotel
- Atlantis Restaurant in Deluxe wing exclusively for deluxe wing guests. Buffet breakfast 07:00 - 10:00, buffet dinner 19:00 - 20:00.
All outdoor restaurants and bars are weather permitting.
Grand opening for the very first time in 2021, Coral Spa provides an opulent level of luxurious wellness and beauty treatments making it the perfect destination for body, mind, and soul.
Their treatment menu provides a comprehensive variety of health and beauty enhancing treatments by Cinq Mondes, to ensure that guests are nurtured, purified, pampered, and relaxed. The devotion to restoring beauty and balance through individual treatments and spa journeys, personalized for each guest by skilled therapists. Treatments and facilities are payable locally).