Adams Beach Hotel
The highest standard of accommodation set within impressive surroundings.
The unique and very impressive Adams Beach Hotel is set amongst lush gardens with the golden sands of Nissi Bay fringing the hotel, creating an atmosphere of elegance and charm. You will find shops, bars and restaurants within a five minute walk and the centre of Ayia Napa is a twenty five minute walk away. The Adams Beach Hotel boasts five freeform swimming pools with a lazy river and water slides, perfect for both adults and children. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out around the pools and the beach of the hotel. There is also a swim-up bar as well as a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink either by the pool or indoors. Guests can luxuriate in the fantastic Olympic Health Centre with a selection of pampering treatments. The restaurants of the hotel offer excellent dining options to suit all tastes and there are plenty of activities to keep younger guests busy, including water slides and the Adams Beach Kids' World. The Adams Beach Hotel is the ideal choice for a relaxing break on the beach.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Classic rooms with bath, shower, air conditioning, telephone, mini bar (payable locally), radio, satellite TV, safety deposit box (free of charge), WiFi internet access and a balcony. Classic double rooms with sea view, superior rooms. Junior suites with round the house view and queen suites with queen size bed have both been fully renovated with bunk beds or sofa beds for the children with garden view, separate shower room, WC and wash basin, mini bar, telephone (main room & bathroom), satellite TV and air conditioning. Inner room also has TV with garden view. Classic single rooms and classic single rooms with sea view have coffee making facilities, hairdryer, slippers and bathrobes and are also available at supplement.
Deluxe Wing accommodation: Deluxe rooms with pool view, deluxe rooms with sea view, deluxe suites with beach front sea view, deluxe rooms with private pool, single deluxe rooms with pool or sea view, single beachfront rooms, honeymoon suite with inland view and king leisure suite is also available in the main hotel at a supplement. All deluxe and super deluxe rooms are uniquely designed and equipped with satellite LCD wide screen TV's, free high speed internet connection, mini bar, complimentary expresso machines and coffee/tea making and facilities, coffee table and chairs in room and balcony, telephone, digital weighing scales, electronic safe for laptop, iron and board, luxury linen, hair dryer, full size mirror and dressing table. Bathrooms in all rooms have a double marble basin, bath tub with Jacuzzi and fitted rain fall shower, telephone, luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers, luxury bathroom amenities and essentials and magnifying shaving mirror.
- Free WiFi in all room types and throughout the Hotel
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- Restaurants and bars
- Foreign exchange service
- Taxi service and car rental
- Jewellery shop
- Air conditioning/central heating
- Five lifts
- Chapel for weddings
- Hairdressing salon
- Beauty studio
- Laundry/valet service
- Conference facilities
- Souvenir shop
- Les Jardin Coffee Shop where you can enjoy the most important meal of the day, buffet style. Open April and October daily for breakfast from 07:00-10:00 hrs (according to weather)
- Valentines Piano Bar is located on the ground floor by the lobby. Open from 09:00-01:00 hrs with evening entertainment and piano music most nights.
- Vala Beach Tavern (summer only - casual dress) situated by the hotel's sandy beach. Open daily from 12:30-15:30 hrs featuring fresh fish and snack a la carte menu
- Vitaminas Pool Bar (summer only - casual dress) situated by the main pool area. Open daily from 09:00-01:00 hrs serving exotic cocktails and refreshments. New ice cream corner and fresh juice bar. Snacks a la carte menu available from 12:30-23:00
- Dionyssos Restaurant (summer only) is open for breakfast from 07.00 - 10.00, lunch from 12.30 - 15.00 and for dinner from 19.00 - 22.00 hrs. Buffet lunch is also available
- Victory Pub, opening time varies according to events.
- Glasshouse Lounge Restaurant is open Tuesday to Sunday from 19.00-01.00 (food served until 23:00). It is situated on the roof of the hotel featuring international cuisine with Mediterranean touches and fusion cuisine.
- Socci Sushi Bar (overlooking the beach in front of the Deluxe Wing) open daily from 09.00 - 24.00 (Food served between 12.30 and 22.00) serving exotic cocktails and oriental cuisine, open to all guests of the Hotel
- Atlantis Restaurant in Deluxe wing exclusively for deluxe wing guests. Buffet breakfast 07:00 - 10:00, buffet dinner 19:00 - 20:00.
All outdoor restaurants and bars are weather permitting.
- Resident pianist (most nights)
- Theme nights
- Resident animation team, daytime and evening entertainment for both adults and children.
- Paddling pool
- Water slides
- Happyland mini club (5-12yrs)
- Mini disco
- Adams Beach happy land club with crazy shows, fun darts, face painting and crazy games
- Children's meals
- Babysitting (on request)
- Children's menu & highchairs.
- Outdoor free form lagoon style pool
- Lap & leisure pool
- Olympic Health Club and Spa with a large indoor pool, hi-tech gym and spa facilities including sauna and steam bath, massage
- One of the finest and largest indoor swimming pools in Cyprus, with a Jacuzzi and a paddling pool for children
- Wellness programmes
- Lazy river
- Family pool
- Water slides
- Fountain pool
- Waterfalls & rivers
- Aerobics/aqua aerobics
- Outdoor games area
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Health & fitness programme
- Extensive sun terraces
- Sun loungers & umbrellas
- Pool towels
- Beach volleyball
- Water sports available on Nissi Beach (provided by an external supplier and payable locally).
Olympic Health Club and Spa with a large indoor pool, hi-tech gym and spa facilities including sauna and steam bath, massage rooms, where the fragrance of essential oils surrounds you and the soft candlelight has an instant calming effect. Treat yourself to a calming massage - you can choose from aromatherapy massage, asiaroma harmonising massage, Indian head massage or the popular hot stone massage.