A leisurely atmosphere with a host of facilities.
Modern and welcoming Nestor Hotel is a friendly family, fully renovated and luxurious hotel. For location you can’t beat the Nestor Hotel as it enjoys an excellent location, just a few minutes walk from the most beautiful white sandy beach, fishing
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 3 Star
Superior twin bedded rooms with bath, shower, individually controlled air conditioning, telephone, mini fridge (on request, free of charge), safety deposit box (free of charge), radio, satellite TV and a balcony with inland view. Superior twin bedded rooms with side sea or sea view, family rooms with inland view, deluxe rooms with sea view, junior suites with sea view and single rooms with side sea or sea view are also available at a supplement. Tea and coffee making facilities will be provided for superior rooms and superior family rooms, deluxe rooms & junior suites have expresso machines.
- 24 hr reception
- Safety deposit boxes (free of charge)
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Courtesy room (subject to availability)
- Room service
- Lounge with satellite TV
- Bar/coffee shop
- Pool bar
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet connection available
- WiFi (free of charge in common use areas and in all types of rooms)
- Money exchange
- Laundry & ironing service.
- Minos Restaurant is an elegant dining room overlooking the swimming pool and offers inviting indoor and outdoor seating. The restaurant’s themed evening buffets are a food lover’s paradise with show cooking, salad and pasta stations and the divine sweets corner.
- ThetisA La Carte is served in this restaurant during dinner hours offering a variety of meals. Opening hours 19:00 – 21:30.
- Dionysus Pool Bar is where you can enjoy cool cocktails - alcoholic and non-alcoholic as well as warm and cold beverages all served with a professional touch. The adult-focused evening programme features professional live entertainment.
- Dionysos Bar is our main indoor bar with an atmosphere on its own, and is a great place to relax any time of the day. Also ideal for pre-dinner drinks or your favourite nightcap.
Dress Code: Guests are kindly requested to follow the dress code of our hotel, swimwear, sleeveless T-Shirts, slippers or beachwear are not allowed. Men should wear closed shoes not sandals and long trousers not shorts when entering the dining room.
- Themed dinners in the Restaurant
- Live cooking in the Restaurant
- Live music often
- Cyprus & Greek dancing show
- Cocktail demonstration.
- Paddling pool
- Occasional activities
- Adventure playground
- Early meals & highchairs
- Children's menu
- Baby cot.
- Completely redesigned outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Floodlit tennis court (extra charge for the equipment, lights payable locally)
- Table tennis (extra charge for the equipment)
- Games room
- Gym (free of charge)
- Sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, manicure, pedicure and massage (payable locally)
- Activities programme
- French bowls
- Watersports available on the beach (managed externally, payable locally).
Meals: Breakfast from 07:00- 10:00 hrs , lunch from 13:00 –14:30 hrs and dinner from 19:00-21:30 hrs all at the Minos Restaurant. Snacks: A big variety of snacks can be obtained during the day from the Pool Restaurant. Snacks are served from 11:00 – 12:30 & 16:00-18:00 hrs. Local scoop ice cream for children up to 12 years old served at the Pool Restaurant from 11:00 - 23:00 hrs. Drinks: Bar beverages include a variety of local alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks, local draught beer, local wine and hot beverages, (teas, Nescafe, hot chocolate & cappuccino) can be obtained from the Pool Bar (10:00 –23:00 hrs ) and Dionysos Bar (10:00 – 23:00 hrs). During lunch and inner hours drinks are served from the Minos Restaurant. Last orders for drinks is at 22.45.
There are additional benefits for guests on All Inclusive:
20% Food discount for dishes picked from the A la Carte menu.
30% Beverage discount on all drinks after 23.00, and also from 10.00 - 23.00 on all beverages not included in the All Inclusive Beverage Menu.
All Inclusive finishes at 12.00 on the day of departure.