Create wonderful memories at the Amara Hotel.
Named after the ancient Greek word Amarantos meaning “everlasting”, the Amara Hotel aims to offer all guests an exclusive and unique experience that will create wonderful memories that will last with you forever.
The AMARA’s graceful design, combined with the hotel's high level of service, ensures that this five-star hotel delivers its promise of enjoyment.
Each of the 207 rooms provide clear 180° panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel provides carefully considered comforts that include a signature spa, restaurants run by Michelin-star featured chefs, an exclusive rooftop bar with breath-taking views, a grand ballroom for special occasions and an impressive infinity-edge pool.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
- Matsuhisa Limassol, designed by David Rockwell provides culinary delights from world-renowned Chef NOBU Matsuhisa including a bespoke choice of NOBU’s legendary signature dishes like Salmon karashi su miso, Black Cod with miso, Rock shrimp tempura and NOBU sushi and sashimi.
- Ristorante Locatelli is a Michelin-star, al fresco restaurant headed by celebrity chef Giorgio Locatelli serving homemade pastas and wood-fired oven pizzas and delicious desserts. There is also a bar for pre or post-dinner cocktails.
- Armyra by Papaioannou is an open-air fish tavern. Listen to the gently lapping sea and try fresh fish, seafood and the region’s purest ingredients.
- Lobby bar serving freshly brewed coffee, baked cakes, Danish pastries and light homemade snacks.
- Pool Bar with a menu of tasty dishes, cooling drinks, cocktails and homemade ice cream
- Rooftop bar - a chic and contemporary spot, this exclusive area is an elevated paradise from which to take in the views. Suite guests can enjoy an à la carte breakfast here and at dusk, it is the ideal place to unwind, watch the sun set, with cocktails and appetisers, whilst enjoying relaxing music
- Complimentary Wifi
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Babysitting service (on request)
- Currency exchange service
- 24-hour room service
- Multilingual concierge
Deluxe Bedrooms are ideal for couples or young families and sleep up to three.
Deluxe Suites have either one or two bedrooms, a large en-suite bathroom and Queen or King-sized beds, a chaise longue and a state- of-the-art smart TV (which can be paired with personal electronic devices), as well as automated mood lighting. These suites are ideal for families (with the one-bedroom suite sleeping two adults and two children, whilst the two-bedroom suite sleeps four adults and two children.
Junior Suites are composed of one bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, with a separate living and dining space, guest bathroom and shower room. At 80m2, the Junior Suite sleeps two adults and two children.
Roof Top Duplex Suite with Private Pool, an exclusive, adults-only, two-level suite. Measuring almost 110m2, the Roof Top Duplex Suite has a spacious en-suite bathroom with double wash basins, indulgent bathtub and separate shower stall, cosy lounge area with smart TV (that may be paired with personal electronic devices). There is a private breath-taking swimming pool in the garden outside.
Amara Suite is an opulent space for comfort, convenience and indulgence. There is an infinity-edge private pool, beautiful outdoor area and bamboo shading. The Suite has two spacious bedrooms (one with a private seating area), a generous lounge, a dining room for friends, a Jacuzzi room and a private bar. The 230m2 of the Suite sleep up to six guests.
One Bedroom Seafront Bungalow overlooks the sea and at 55m2, this luxurious suite (complete with a private pool) can sleep two adults and two children.
Two Bedroom Bungalow is 125m2, with an en-suite bathroom and shower room, a beautiful living area and state-of-the-art amenities. Complete with a large terrace, with private pool, the Seafront Bungalow sleeps up to two adults and three children.
Interconnecting Deluxe Bedrooms are also available.