Create wonderful memories at the Amara Hotel.
Named after the ancient Greek word Amarantos meaning “everlasting”, the Amara Hotel aims to offer all guests an exclusive and unique experience that will create wonderful memories that will last with you forever.
The Amara’s graceful design, combined with the hotel's high level of service, ensures that this five-star hotel delivers its promise of enjoyment.
Each of the 207 rooms provide clear 180° panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel provides carefully considered comforts that include a signature spa, restaurants run by Michelin-star featured chefs, an exclusive rooftop bar with breath-taking views, a grand ballroom for special occasions and an impressive infinity-edge pool.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe Bedrooms (45m2) sleeps up to 3 persons and are ideal for couples or young families. They feature air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, mini-bar, direct dial telephone, smart TV, tea and coffee making facilities, automated curtains, bathroom with bath and shower and a private balcony. A Deluxe Seafront Bedroom With Private Pool (55m2) sleeping up to 3 persons are also available.
Deluxe Suites One Bedroom (90m2) sleeps up to 4 person and have a large en-suite bathroom and Queen or King-sized beds and a chaise longue. All other room amenities are the same as the Deluxe Bedrooms. Deluxe Suites Two Bedrooms (135m2) sleeping up to 6 persons are available available.
Junior Suites (80m2) sleeps up to 4 people are composed of one bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, with a separate living and dining space, guest bathroom and shower room. With the same amenities as the Deluxe room plus sun loungers on your private wide balcony.
Roof Top Duplex Suite With Private Pool (110m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with the amenities as the Deluxe Bedrooms plus a fabulous private pool with sun loungers to relax with your roof top view.
Amara Suite Two Bedroom With Infinity Private Pool (230m2) sleeps up 6 persons offers a true home away from home experience. With your very own Infinity private pool, two spacious bedrooms, a generous lounge, dining room and a jacuzzi room! This beautiful Suite is everything you need on your holiday to Cyprus. All other room amenities are as the Deluxe Room.
One Bedroom Sea Front Bungalow With Private Pool (125m2) sleeps up to 4 persons offers a luxurious way to stay at the Amara Hotel with only a few steps from the beach. All other room amenities are as the Deluxe Room. A Two Bedroom Sea Front Bungalow With Private Pool (170m2) sleeping up to 5 persons is also available.
- Matsuhisa Limassol, designed by David Rockwell provides culinary delights from world-renowned Chef NOBU Matsuhisa including a bespoke choice of NOBU’s legendary signature dishes like Salmon karashi su miso, Black Cod with miso, Rock shrimp tempura and NOBU sushi and sashimi.
- Ristorante Locatelli is a Michelin-star, al fresco restaurant headed by celebrity chef Giorgio Locatelli serving homemade pastas and wood-fired oven pizzas and delicious desserts. There is also a bar for pre or post-dinner cocktails.
- Armyra by Papaioannou is an open-air fish tavern. Listen to the gently lapping sea and try fresh fish, seafood and the region’s purest ingredients
- The Dining Room, international and Cyprus’ culinary culture is deeply woven into the fabric of the island’s identity. Use of the freshest of seasonal ingredients unites with recipes passed down over the generations to create openhearted food: an opportunity to share with friends and family.
- Lobby bar serving freshly brewed coffee, baked cakes, Danish pastries and light homemade snacks.
- Pool Bar with a menu of tasty dishes, cooling drinks, cocktails and homemade ice cream
- Rooftop bar - a chic and contemporary spot, this exclusive area is an elevated paradise from which to take in the views. Suite guests can enjoy an à la carte breakfast here and at dusk, it is the ideal place to unwind, watch the sun set, with cocktails and appetisers, whilst enjoying relaxing music
- Whiskey Bar, part of the Matsuhisa Restaurant, offers pre and post dinner cocktails and a private function room ideal for private dining, business dinners, either indoor or outdoor.
Amara Spa with Carita and Organic Pharmacy Treatments
- covering 3000m2 with a thermal experience space, heated indoor pool, sauna, 9 treatment rooms, library and juice bar.
- Signature, Therapeutic and Facial treatments and massages.
- Techno Gym offering the latest equipment to improve your body and mind.
- Nutrition advice and support to help improve your lifestyle during your stay and beyond.