The prestigious independently owned and operated Four Seasons Hotel lies on a sandy beach east of Limassol approximately midway between the airports of Larnaca and Paphos and only a few minutes’ drive from the city centre. This five-star resort is the pinnacle of luxury and style, combining impeccable facilities with world class hospitality and service.
The hotel’s new concept is the result of targeted, in depth research into the trends and details of elite living, combined with the passion and personal involvement that are characteristics of the Four Seasons family business. Throughout the hotel, luxury has developed into sophistication, and aesthetics has evolved into finesse. To define the ambiance in every area, carefully chosen lighting creates the perfect mood, while new technology takes guest comfort to a higher, more stylish level.
The Four Seasons experience begins in the lobby, where the reception area has been recreated to offer a more personalised welcome. Furnishing, decor and artistic light fixtures are based on slimmer lines and delicate designs for a liberating, relaxing effect.
In all guest rooms, Four Seasons quality standards are enhanced with a walk in colour therapy shower and elegant furniture and decor. Several new comfort features are based on touch technology and include the latest room locking systems and an in room tablet that provides information and doubles as a remote control for all room functions.
The new larger inland view rooms are amazing and the corridors are lighter and brighter with rich wood finishes, leather clad bedroom doors and a luxurious but modern feel. The new signature suites will be completed by the end of April 2023.
The speciality dining options have been reviewed and enriched to match contemporary preferences in terms of restaurant ambience, decor and menus. In the spa, the reception area has been redesigned, offering a brighter welcome in a more spacious setting. For in house shopping, the Four Seasons boutique areas have been extended and redecorated for more comfortable browsing and a greater variety of designer collections for ladies and gentlemen. Outdoors, the pools have been remodelled to maximise bathing freedom in both the family pool and the significantly extended and redesigned adults only pool and deck.
The new Four Seasons is an expression of the hotels determination to stay one step ahead by anticipating guests’ needs and wishes. Above all, it renews the Four Seasons promise to offer the most discerning traveller genuine hospitality that is recognized as the finest on the island.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms feature wooden flooring and/or tiles.
Superior Room Inland or Sea View, Family Rooms and Beach Studios: All rooms offer LED TV’s with multi language channels and interactive guest services, pay movies, recent releases and kids’ entertainment, complimentary 8MBPS WiFi, smart room technology with control tablet for programmed lighting, room temperature, electric curtains, do not disturb and service room indicators, telephone with voicemail, doorbell, hairdryer, large electronic safe, mini bar, Nespresso & tea/ coffee making facilities, bathroom with marble fittings, walk in showers or both bathtub and walk in shower with Chroma therapy lights, privacy blinds, large mirrors, plush Frette bathrobes, slippers and Molton Brown amenities. Inland view rooms come with or without balcony. Whilst all Sea View rooms, Studio and Beach Studio Rooms offer balconies with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Please note: Family rooms and ground floor Studios are bigger than the standard room and have a double sofa bed that can accommodate two children. These rooms are highly recommended for families. The hotel also has 4 rooms equipped for guests with restricted mobility 2 Inland and 2 Sea View Rooms.
Junior Family Suites Sea View: Consist of two rooms separated by sliding doors, spectacular modern design master bedroom and warm living room with a cosy salon. These suites feature a marble bathroom with bathtub interconnected with the master bedroom and a matching guest toilet accessible from the living room area. The private seafront furnished balcony guarantee a remarkable experience. Some family suites may feature a connecting double room, an idea choice for larger families. Complimentary 10mbps WIFI, Smart room technology with info tablet which controls lighting, room temperature,electric curtains, Nespresso and tea and coffee making facilities and Molton Brown amenities.
Penthouse suite sea view are situated in the main building of the hotel on the 6thfloor comprising of two separate rooms, the bedroom with king size bed, walk in dressing area with mirrors and dressing table and stool and spacious bathroom are separated by sliding doors from the entrance area and living room. The living room offers a large sofa with coffee table, desk and chair, arm chair and small side table. The spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, two wash basins, walk in shower unit and separate toilet. Other room facilities include LED TV’s with multi language channels and interactive guest services, pay movies, recent releases and radio channels, smart room technology, telephone with voice mail, doorbell, hairdryer, large electronic safe, mini bar, Nespresso & tea/coffee making facilities and a double balcony with two small tables and four chairs boasting panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea.
Garden studio garden view (adults only) sheltered in green surroundings offering privacy and luxury over two floors with a river like pool along the verandas on the ground floor level. All garden studios on the ground floor level have a private Jacuzzi which is part of the river like pool. Garden studios on the upper level also have a private Jacuzzi which is located on the balcony. Garden studios include leather top desk, coffee & tea making facilities, electronic safe, king sized bed, fully stocked mini bar, three telephones (bed, desk and bathroom), satellite TV with pay movies, broadband internet connection, marble bathroom with double basins and separate built in shower, towel warmers, no fog mirrors, quality bathrobes, his and her slippers and a full range of toiletries. Guests staying in garden studios also enjoy upgraded top quality services such as a private check-in in the comfort of the garden studio, complimentary valet service for unpacking of luggage, complimentary magazine and daily local newspaper, deluxe fruit basket replenished daily, bottle of imported sparkling wine upon arrival, fresh flowers, shoe shine and turn down service.
- 24 hr room service
- Restaurants & bars
- Laundry & valet service
- Foreign exchange
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Twice daily maid service
- Concierge to assist with general information, travel assistance, taxi service & restaurant reservations
- Flower boutique open 24 hrs
- Please note some amenities may be payable locally.
- 2 outdoor freshwater swimming pools (one for Adults Only) (outdoor pools are not heated in winter)
- Indoor pool heated all year round with hydrotherapy
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, 2 steam rooms and ICE room
- 1 floodlit tennis court, and one padel tennis court
- Giant outdoor chess
- Fully equipped gym with personal trainer
- Aerobics & aqua classes
- Diving school with PADI approved instructor & water sports (Mar-Nov)
- Activity programme.
- Four seasons Hotel Spa
- Table tennis
- Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.
- Kindergarten fully supervised by qualified personnel for children aged 3-8 yrs old
- Kids’ club for children aged 7 – 13 yrs old with daily & evening activities (open during Christmas/New Years, Easter, Whitsun, July, August and UK school autumn half term holidays)
- Indoor soft play area and outdoor playground
- High chairs
- Baby sitting (on request)
- Kids’ bathrobes and slippers
- Activity back packs on arrival
- Sera by Ettore Botrini offers the best in fresh, fine Italian cuisine. In conjunction with the renowned Greek/Italian Michelin Starred Chef, Ettore Botrini, owner of the renowned Botrini's in Athens. Botrini has always created his culinary offerings with respect to seasonality, quality and the use of locally sources fresh raw ingredients. Open for dinner only, and also outdoors during the summer months (May to October).
- Seasons Oriental, the famous Chinese restaurant will surprise you with its unrivalled selection of the finest Cantonese taste sensations. The culinary delicacies from the Far East together with the stunning interior design preserve the restaurant’s opulent heritage and elegant environment. The Seasons Oriental Chef and Maitre’D invite you on a culinary journey with personal service and exquisite Cantonese dishes that blend tradition with modern flair. Seasons Oriental is awarded as ‘Top Notch’ Restaurant at the Toque D’or Awards 2019
- M Fusion combines cuisines from East and West, including Sushi, grills, delectable salads and Ceviche. The restaurant is adjacent to the Vista Terrace, on a large deck overhanging the KOI lagoon and providing gorgeous outdoor sea views. The dining concept is based on small dishes created for sharing whilst accompanied by your favourite wine.
- Café Tropical, Lush green living walls really accentuate the tropical surroundings of our newly renovated all day dining venue. The perfect setting for a meal or snack in a relaxing indoor or outdoor environment. Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner. A la carte all day dining. Healthy options, vegetarian and children’s’ menu and buffet are available. Five-piece band on Tuesdays, and Cyprus BBQ Feast on Thursdays from June to October by the pool & lagoon area at the Café Tropical. No extra charge for Half Board guests.
- Colors Café The most popular venue in Limassol is back with a completely new look and feel. Trendy and casual, this fine Café Patisserie and Gelateria is the place to relax with friends and family. The new menu with signature cakes and ice cream as well as croissants, salads, sandwiches and a variety of home baked fresh bread will keep you coming back for more!
- Vista Bar & Terrace, This is the main Cocktail Bar of the Hotel. Its intimate yet lively ambience with live entertainment in the evenings makes it a favourite amongst guests.
- Splash Bar, situated by the main pool, is open all day (weather permitting) serving refreshments, ice creams & snacks.
- Garden Pool Bar, situated in the quiet area of the Garden pool is open all day (weather permitting) serving refreshments, ice creams & snacks. Reserved for “Adults Only”.
- Beach Café Bar, features a practical seating area for around 30 persons where guests can enjoy drinks refreshments and light snacks without venturing too far from their sunbeds on the lawns and beach.
- Garden Court, situated on the 1st floor Atrium, open from 16:00hrs each day during winter and provides a comfortable setting to relax, meet, browse on your laptop or just enjoy a drink whilst watching your favorite sports on one of the large LCD TV’s.
Dress code: smart casual.. Please note that children under 5 are not accepted at the Seasons Oriental Restaurant.
DineAround at the Four Seasons
Guests on Half Board or Full Board take meals at the Cafe Tropical, which includes buffets and theme nights. Upgrading to the Half Board DineAround option means that dinner can also be taken in any of the three gourmet restaurants: Vivaldi Mediterranean, Seasons Oriental. Additinally it can be used at Amathus Beach Hotel in either Limanaki Fish Restaurant or The Grill Room. Meals are multi choice 3 course except at Liminaki Fish Restaurant which will be menu number 2, and must be for a minimum of 3 nights.