Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Setting the standard in upscale luxury holidays as the only luxury internationally branded resort in Cyprus.
The Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is the ultimate destination for relaxation and is the only luxury internationally branded resort in Cyprus. The resort welcomes guests with a picturesque lane that snakes through a verdant grove of evergreen olive, citrus and palm trees, setting the mood for the serene experience that awaits.
Three swimming pools glisten in front of the main building, surrounded by cabanas, waterbeds and lounge areas for outdoor dining and drinks. The perfect seaside getaway is completed with a special all-day facility for children, a luxurious spa area, seven restaurants, three bars, and a 300-metre long sandy beach.
Guest rooms are thoughtfully furnished with natural materials in earthy and soothing tones where furnishings of walnut and ash wood, accented with soft fabrics and carpets evoke a sense of Mediterranean simplicity and heart-warming hospitality. South-facing rooms and suites offer spectacular views of the Mediterranean, whilst the north side overlooks the landscaped grounds and the mountains beyond.
Parklane, a Luxury Resort & Spa sets the standard in upscale luxury holidays where guests can experience personalised attentive services and enjoy exciting cuisines. Situated in Pyrgos, on the outskirts of Limassol, the hotel is just 5 km away from the Amathus Archaeological site and 15kms from Limassol town centre.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Superior Inland or Sea View (38-40m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, living/sitting area, turndown service, TV, telephone, mini-bar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, bottled water, iron and ironing board, bathroom with double basins, bathtub and separate shower, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer and a furnished balcony.
Deluxe Room Sea View (40-44m2) sleeps up to 3 persons featuring the same amenities as the Superior Rooms plus a sofa bed for the third person.
Lifestyle Suite Sea View Main Building (115m2) sleeps up to 2 persons. Fitted with the latest technology, King bed, and sleek design of minimalist lines. In subtle hues of greys and blues, living rooms lead to a walk-on balcony with panoramic views of the beach. Lifestyle Suite Sea View Private Pool Main Building are also available.
Panoramic Junior Suite Sea View Main Building (81m2) sleeps up to 2 persons. Designed with a comfortable lounge area leading out to a balcony through floor-to-ceiling doors, the suite is thoughtfully appointed with sofa, dining area and up-to-the-minute technology.
Panoramic Suite Sea View Main Building (100m2) sleeps up to 2 persons. he suite is styled with local Cypriot detailing, soft furnishings, and contemporary colour palette. Spaces are naturally lit by floor-to-ceiling doors opening onto sea-facing balconies.
Family Suite Sea View Main Building (72m2) sleeps up to 5 persons. Simply and beautifully adorned in subtle colours and intricate Cyprus-inspired patterns, each suite is furnished with a King-size bed in the master bedroom. The second guestroom’s Twin bed is enclosed within the living room, also with two single sofa beds.
Bedroom Park Villas With Private Pools (One, Two or Three Bedrooms) can sleep up to 6 persons. Set in the resort grounds, they define exclusive living. Designed with décor in natural hues and contemporary style flows through two levels. Lounge and dining spaces form a gracious setting for entertaining and relaxation.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (one for adults only)
- Kalloni Spa featuring a unique Thalassotherapy programme with 2 outdoor & 2 indoor seawater pools, 12 treatment rooms & 3 suites
- 3 tennis courts (2 artificial clay courts and 1 artificial grass court)
- Mini football pitch
- Parkfit Pool & Gym featuring state of the art equipment, an indoor pool, aerobics & pilates studio & a concept fuel bar
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Archery court
- Designated ‘Adult’s Only’ area with separate swimming pool
- Watersports including scuba diving at the beach
Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.
- Kids’ pool with water slide.
- Park Kidz is a unique 3,000 square metre children’s facility featuring a 2 level, 400 square metre themed castle, a pool with multi activity pirates ship & water slide, buffet restaurant & an outdoor playground
- Crèche for babies up to 3 years (payable locally).
For Summer 2021 join Rio Ferdinand and a host of top international football stars at the Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
Enrol your children onto a football course run by the players, designed for children of all abilities aged 5 -15 years. Each child that enrols on the five day course will receive coaching from a star player, as well as a full kit, medal and certificate upon completion of the course.
Dates are available between:
- 5th April - 9th April
- 31st May - 4th June
- 26th July - 30th July
- 2nd August - 6th August
- 9th August - 13th August
- 25th October - 29th October
Please note that Football academy is only available to clients staying at the Parklane Resort & Spa
Please note some children’s facilities may be payable locally.
- Lanes all- day dining room with buffet breakfast, a carvery lunch & themed dinners.
- Islands restaurant is a unique open- air restaurant serving fish & seafood prepared in a variety of Mediterranean styles.
- The Grill restaurant is a casually elegant restaurant open for dinner only & specialises in grilled meat dishes.
- Dafne Restaurant showcasing the cuisine & wines of Cyprus is a themed indoor & outdoor restaurant featuring dishes grilled or roasted in traditional wood-burning ovens & barbecue pits along with traditional meze dishes and a Cyprus only wine list. This restaurant also serves Cypriot breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Il Teatro Restaurant serving southern Italian cuisine is located by the main swimming pool and this is an al fresco restaurant where guests can savour the unique cuisine of southern Italy. An open kitchen features a built in pizza oven and the wine lists includes vintages from Italy and Cyprus. Open daily from 10:00am It Teatro Restaurant serves hot and cold beverages, lunch, afternoon gelato and dinner.
- The Gallery Lounge Bar is located on the ground floor and looks out into the gardens and beyond to the brilliant blue sea. Serving creative cocktails, cold beer, wine, champagne, coffee, ice-cream, cakes and a varied snack menu. The lounge also offers live piano music in the evenings, its own sushi bar and an outdoor shisha bar on the terrace.
- Vithos Bar located near the beach by the seawater swimming pool and the most popular spot for a drink or snack. The bar serves cocktail creations and spirits, a selection of iced draught beer and non alcoholic drinks and hot beverages.