Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Setting the standard in upscale luxury holidays as the only luxury internationally branded resort in Cyprus.
The brand new Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is the ultimate destination for relaxation and is the only luxury internationally branded resort in Cyprus. The resort welcomes guests with a picturesque lane that snakes through a verdant grove of evergreen olive, citrus and palm trees, setting the mood for the serene experience that awaits.
Three swimming pools glisten in front of the main building, surrounded by cabanas, waterbeds and lounge areas for outdoor dining and drinks. The perfect seaside getaway is completed with a special all day facility for children, a luxurious spa area, seven restaurants, three bars, and a 300 metre long sandy beach.
Guest rooms are thoughtfully furnished with natural materials in earthy and soothing tones where furnishings of walnut and ash wood, accented with soft fabrics and carpets evoke a sense of Mediterranean simplicity and heart-warming hospitality. South facing rooms and suites offer spectacular views of the Mediterranean, whilst the north side overlooks the landscaped grounds and the mountains beyond.
Parklane, a Luxury Resort & Spa sets the standard in upscale luxury holidays where guests can experience personalised attentive services and enjoy exciting cuisines. Situated in Pyrgos, on the outskirts of Limassol, the hotel is just 5 kms away from the Amathus Archaeological site and 15kms from Limassol town centre.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
The below room types are available until 31st March 2020 and 31st October and May – October 2020.
Family suites with sea view are in the main building.
Panoramic junior suites with sea view located in the main building.
Panoramic suites with sea view located in the main building.
Lifestyle suites with sea views for adults only located in the main building.
Lifestyle suites with sea view and a private pool for adults only, located in the main building.
Business suites with sea view located in the main building.
Superior room with french balcony. Superior rooms with a sea view and sea view with chromotherapy are also available.
The below room types are only available from May – October 2020.
Superior Room Inland view (42m2) sleep 2/3 with twin beds and a sofa bed. A king option is available with a sofa bed sleeps 4.
Deluxe Room Sea view with King bed (40m2) sleep 2/4 with a sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Park Villa with Private Pool (166m2) sleep 1/3 with a sofa bed.
2 Bedroom Park Villa with Private Pool (226m2) sleep 1/4 with 1 king and 2 twin beds.
3 Bedroom Park Villa with Private Pool (215m2) sleep 6 with 2 kings and 2 twin beds.
2 Bedroom Seafront Villa with Private Pool (229m2) sleep 1/4 with 1 king and 2 twin beds.
- Lanes all- day dining room with buffet breakfast, a carvery lunch & themed dinners.
- Islands restaurant is a unique open- air restaurant serving fish & seafood prepared in a variety of Mediterranean styles.
- The Grill restaurant is a casually elegant restaurant open for dinner only & specialises in grilled meat dishes.
- Dafne Restaurant showcasing the cuisine & wines of Cyprus is a themed indoor & outdoor restaurant featuring dishes grilled or roasted in traditional wood-burning ovens & barbecue pits along with traditional meze dishes and a Cyprus only wine list. This restaurant also serves Cypriot breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Il Teatro Restaurant serving southern Italian cuisine is located by the main swimming pool and this is an al fresco restaurant where guests can savour the unique cuisine of southern Italy. An open kitchen features a built in pizza oven and the wine lists includes vintages from Italy and Cyprus. Open daily from 10:00am It Teatro Restaurant serves hot and cold beverages, lunch, afternoon gelato and dinner.
- The Gallery Lounge Bar is located on the ground floor and looks out into the gardens and beyond to the brilliant blue sea. Serving creative cocktails, cold beer, wine, champagne, coffee, ice-cream, cakes and a varied snack menu. The lounge also offers live piano music in the evenings, its own sushi bar and an outdoor shisha bar on the terrace.
- Vithos Bar located near the beach by the seawater swimming pool and the most popular spot for a drink or snack. The bar serves cocktail creations and spirits, a selection of iced draught beer and non alcoholic drinks and hot beverages.
- Kids’ pool with water slide.
- Park Kidz is a unique 3,000 square metre children’s facility featuring a 2 level, 400 square metre themed castle, a pool with multi activity pirates ship & water slide, buffet restaurant & an outdoor playground
- Crèche for babies up to 3 years (payable locally).
For Summer 2020 join Rio Ferdinand, Bobby Zamora and a host of top international football stars at the Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
Enrol your children onto a football course run by the players, designed for children of all abilities aged 5 -15 years. Each child that enrols on the five day course will receive coaching from a star player, as well as a full kit, medal and certificate upon completion of the course.
Dates are available between:
- 6th April - 10th April - Jermaine Jenas
- 25th May - 29th May - Jack Wilshere
- 27th July - 31st July - Wes Brown
- 3rd August - 7th August - Dimitar Berbatov
- 10th August - 14th August - Michael Owen
- 26th October - 30th October - Danny Murphy
Please note that Football academy is only available to clients staying at the Parklane Resort & Spa
Please note some children’s facilities may be payable locally.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (one for adults only)
- Kalloni Spa featuring a unique Thalassotherapy programme with 2 outdoor & 2 indoor seawater pools, 12 treatment rooms & 3 suites
- 3 tennis courts (2 artificial clay courts and 1 artificial grass court)
- Mini football pitch
- Parkfit Pool & Gym featuring state of the art equipment, an indoor pool, aerobics & pilates studio & a concept fuel bar
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Archery court
- Designated ‘Adult’s Only’ area with separate swimming pool
- Watersports including scuba diving at the beach
Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.