St Raphael Hotel
Great for families offering excellent leisure facilities and service
The St Raphael Resort Hotel welcomes you to a world of leisure with landscaped gardens leading to the largest Blue Flag accredited beach in Limassol, with its silver-sandy beach, its very own marina and a host of facilities. Luxury surrounds you from the moment you enter the cool marble lobby with its attractive waterfalls and panoramic elevators. The hotel is just a short coastal drive from the town of Limassol. A small selection of bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a short walk of the hotel. This excellent 5 star all inclusive resort is perfect for families seeking fun in the sun and a wealth of activities and entertainment for both adults and children.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin bedded rooms with bath/shower, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, 26 inch flat screen satellite TV, radio, direct dial telephone, safety deposit boxes, bathrobe and slippers, hairdryer, mini bar (payable locally) and coffee & tea making facilities (in all rooms) and inland view (standard inland view rooms do not have a balcony). Twin bedded rooms with sea or marina view, family rooms with inland view, executive rooms with marina, inland or pool view and single rooms with sea or inland view are also available at a supplement.
- Reception 24 hrs
- 7 restaurants: Palladium, Octagon, Splash Snacks (summer only), Alakati Cypriot Taverna (summer only), The Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar and Restaurant (not included in the All Inclusive), Seashells Grab and Go (summer only), Tower Asian Restaurant (Not included in the All Inclusive programme, but guests are entitled to discounts).
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Captains Bar (in Lobby)
- Captain's Deck and Sun Terrace
- Amphibion wet and dry Pool Bar (summer only)
- Splash Restaurant
- Seashells Beach Tavern
- Serenity Spa - treatments are payable locally
- Conference & banqueting facilities
- Hairdressing salon (payable locally)
- Souvenir shop
- Clothes Boutique
- Sun loungers and umbrellas on the beach and by the pool
- Jewellery shop
- Laundry & dry cleaning (payable locally)
- Air conditioning/heating
- Business centre (internet payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes
- Choice of 7 restaurants, 4 at lunch and 3 at dinner (not all open in winter or part of All Inclusive).
- The Octagon serves American breakfast buffet and international cuisine for lunch.
- The Palladium serves themed buffet meals in the evening (dress code applicable).
- Splash Restaurant serves snacks and is open for lunch (summer only)
- Seashells Beach Restaurant is open for lunch (summer only)
- Alakati Cypriot Taverna serving traditional cypriot food (summer only)
- The Tower, Asian Restaurant. Not included in the All Inclusive but a discount is granted to all in house guests.
- The Sailor's Rest, in the heart of the marina, is open for lunch, dinner, drinks and shisha. (Not an All Inclusive Restaurant, and a discount is granted on the total bill to all in house guests on certain days).
- Day time entertainment programme for children 4-12 years of age (six times a week, May-Oct)
- Separate shaded pool with slide
- Outdoor playground
- Indoor Children's Club (supervised)
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Changing mats, bottle warmers and sterilising units available free of charge at reception
- Animation team.
- Two outdoor pools, one with wet bar and one with separate children's pool with slide
- Indoor swimming pool (heated in winter)
- Serenity Spa including rasul, solarium, water-jet massage bed, beautician suite, pedicure/manicure, private sauna/steam bath and massage rooms (payable locally)
- Beach volley ball
- Floodlit soft surface tennis courts (payable locally at night)
- Gym with latest equipment
- Health club with gym, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, massage
- Daily activities team
- Eden Garden indoor games room
- Watersports available on the beach (provided by an external supplier, payable locally).
Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet (07:00 –10:00hrs) snacks (from 10:00-12:00hrs)
Lunch: Octagon Restaurant hot and cold appetisers, international cuisine and a variety of desserts (12:30-15:00hrs). Snacks (from 15:00-18:00hrs)
Alternative Dining: Street Food concept, salad bar and desserts in the Splash Restaurant (summer only). Healthy living; Vegan, Vegetarian and pescatarian friendly at Seashells Beach restaurant (summer only).
Dinner: Palladium Restaurant: Themed Buffet Evenings e.g. Italian Buffet, Around the World, BBQ Night, Cyprus Night, Gala Buffet, Carvery Night (19:00-22:00hrs). Gourmet A la carte (2-3 times per week). Late evening snacks until 11:00 pm.
Alternative Dining: Cypriot traditional food in Alakati Outdoor Restaurant (advanced reservations required) Street food concept in the Splash Restaurant – early dinner until 18:30 hours (Summer only). The Sailor's Rest is not part of the All Inclusive, but a there is a discount for all guests. Open all year round. Seashells Beach restaurant: A la carte (summer only)
Beverages: Unlimited domestic and imported brands of alcoholic beverages at the Hotel's Bar and Restaurants from 10 am until 24:00hrs. Mini bar in all rooms Free –refill once per week
Sports/Entertainment: Depending on season and weather permitting and subject to management discretion. Sports: Table tennis, Aqua aerobics, Darts, French Bowls, Gym, Archery, Beach Volleyball, Badminton. Two artificial grass tennis courts (additional charge for floodlight only), Tennis Rackets and balls are loaned free of charge. Sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi. One introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool. Non-motorised watersports - canoeing, pedaloes and more).