Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Almyra with its diverse leisure activities offers both couples and families the perfect spot to unwind. After a recently completed renovation of the lobby, guestrooms and suites, the popular Almyra (a member of Design Hotels) has been designed in a contemporary style, offering a very high standard of accommodation. Recreational amenities include four outdoor swimming pools (one for adults only), an indoor swimming pool (adults only), a children's pool, a spa and health club. With picturesque views of the old port and only a few minutes walk from the harbour, the hotel is perfectly situated to take full advantage of this popular resort. Many shops, bars, restaurants and tavernas are within a very short walk of the hotel.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Room Inland View (28m2) sleeps up to 3 persons feature air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, smart TV, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar, bathroom with bath or shower, bathrobes and slippers and nightly turndown service. Double Room Inland or Sea View Terrace and Double Room Verandah Sea View also sleeping up to 3 persons are also available.
Superior Room Sea View (28m2) sleeps up to 3 persons feature the same amenities as the Double Room above plus floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean.
Premium Double Room Sea View (32m2) sleeps up to 2 persons feature the same amenities as the Double Room above plus an espresso machine and a balcony.
Suite Sea Front (47m2) sleeps up to 3 persons and feature the same amenities as the Premium Double Room but are close enough to hear the gentle lapping of the waves. You can step out onto your open plan interior lawnside terrace.
- 24 hr reception
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- TV Lounge
- Boutique shop
- Room service (payable locally)
- Mosaics Restaurant
- Al fresco Notios Restaurant (weather permitting)
- Eauzone Restaurant at Almyra Spa (adults only, April to October)
- Ouzeri Seafront Restaurant (April to November)
- Lounge bar
- Pool bar
- Hairdresser (payable locally)
- Paddling pool
- Babysitting (upon request and payable locally)
- Highchairs and early meals
- 'Baby Go Lightly' - the hotel can provide a wide range of baby products including car seats, buggies and nappies as well as a baby food menu (some baby products are payable locally)
- Explorers kids' club for children aged 4 months to 11 years old. The club is divided into 4 different age groups. 4 months to 3 years. 4 to 5 years. 6 to 8 years and 8 to 11 years. The Explorers kids' club is open from April to October (payable locally)
- It is recommended to pre book and prepay the kids' club and creche with the hotel in order to secure a place.