Slip straight from your sunbed into the crystal clear sea.
The five star Annabelle Hotel is an ideal place for sophistication and beauty. Overlooking the picturesque fishing harbour and ancient fort of Paphos, this elegant hotel offers guests luxurious accommodation and incredible views. The hotel is located on the sea front in Paphos, close to St. Paul's Church and Paphos Archaeological Site. Other points of interest nearby include Paphos Lighthouse and Tombs of the Kings. The main amenities at the Annabelle Hotel include four restaurants, two freshwater swimming pools, two poolside bars and a bar/lounge. Other facilities include floodlit tennis courts and squash court. Offering great comfort and luxury, Annabelle allows you to enter a world of beauty and finesse.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double bedded rooms sleep 2 with shower, air conditioning/heating, flat screen LCD TV, WiFi (free of charge), direct dial telephone, mini bar, hairdryer, safety deposit box and balcony with inland view. Double bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, garden studios sleep 2 with garden view, studio suites sleep 2/3 and are spacious with a living room and bedroom area. Most are split level and are furnished to a high standard with sea view and some with outdoor plunge pool, deluxe twin rooms sleep 2/3 and are sea facing, garden suites sleep 2 with outdoor whirlpool, studio suites sleep 2/3 with outdoor pool, deluxe one bedroom suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, deluxe two bedroom suites sleep 4 with sea view, Double bedded terrace rooms sleep 2/3 with inland terrace or sea view terrace and single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- 4 restaurants
- Pool bar
- Grotto bar (wet bar)
- Lobby bar
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
Mediterraneo (a la carte taverna style sea front restaurant) is open for lunch and once a week features the “Laiko Panayiri” theme night offering traditional local cuisine, accompanied by a display of folk music and dancing. Fontana Restaurant for half board guests (all day dining restaurant with buffet theme nights in the evening). A la carte meals at the Amorosa and fusion a la carte at Asteras. Vegetarian meals available. All restaurants are non-smoking and set menu. Dress code: Smart casual. Guests paying for Half Board/Full Board can eat buffet in the Fontana restaurant or set menu in The Amorosa. Guests receiving free half board upgrade may only dine in the Fontana Restaurant. Half board guests may take breakfast and dinner only.
Annabelle guests have signing privileges and full access to the dining options at the Almyra at the hotel's full terms.
- Regular international theme nights
- Live classical music in lobby and Amorosa restaurant
- Live music available weekly.
- Children's Club with qualified supervision for children aged 3 - 11 years of age. Available from April to October and located next door at the sister hotel Almyra (payable locally)
- Creche service is available for children aged 4 months to 2 years. Half day and full day sessions available (payable locally to the hotel). The creche is open 6 days a week from April to October, and on request during winter
- 'Baby Go Lightly' - the hotel can provide a wide range of baby products including car seats, buggies and nappies as well as a baby food menu (some baby products are payable locally)
- Babysitting (on request)
- Early meals & highchairs.
It is recommended to prebook and prepay the kids club and creche with the hotel in order to secure a place.
- Two freshwater outdoor pools
- Floodlit tennis court
- Squash court
- An enticing choice of spa treatments are available at Almyraspa located at adjacent sister hotel Almyra
- Watersports available (under separate management and payable locally)
- 4 golf courses within driving distance (25-30 mins).
Guests have access to the Almyra's Spa (additional charge)