Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences
Choose from a unique collection of some of the most spectacular properties on the Resort, and combine it with fine dining, exciting activities and relaxation by your private pool
Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences Cyprus, offers an extensive range of luxury holiday homes, including Villas and Apartments. Set within an award-winning 5-star Resort in Paphos, the luxurious Villas and Apartments offer a slice of high-end Cyprus life at its finest, in other words – a unique holiday experience.
Many of the properties overlook the PGA National Cyprus Aphrodite Hills Golf course, while others have views of the sea or mountains. These luxury self-contained accommodations come fully furnished to the highest standards with fully equipped kitchens and some with private pools. Properties are available with either 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people. A cleaning and welcome pack is provided upon arrival and guests have access to all facilities throughout the resort.
The accommodation options are endless and there is something suitable for every budget. The options include: 1, 2 & 3-bedroom Apartments, 2 & 3-bedroom Premium Serviced Apartments, 2 & 3-bedroom Junior Villas, 2, 3, 4 & 5-bedroom Superior Villas, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom Elite Villas, 3, 4 & 5-bedroom Mythos Collection Villas.
With fascinating views and breath-taking natural surroundings, all these beautiful Villas and Apartments will awaken and invigorate your senses.
Paphos Airport is just a 10-minute drive and the city centre of Paphos is also just a 20-minute drive away. The resort offers a traditional Village Square where guests can enjoy a wide choice of Restaurants, Bars and shops.
The resort is also ideal for families with superb facilities for the children including a dedicated children's Kids' Clubs with a wide range of fun activities. Throughout the summer guests can enjoy live and varied entertainment occasionally staged at the Resort’s Village Square.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: Villa
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 respectively
- 2 or more Bathrooms (except 1-bedroom Apartment)
- Complimentary 'Welcome Parcel' on arrival
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in properties. (Elite & Mythos Collection Villas receive daily cleaning. Premium Serviced Apartments receive daily tidy-up).
- Pool towels and bathroom towels on arrival and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Bathroom amenities (replenished daily in Elite & Mythos Collection Villas)
- Linen provided
- Linen changed once per week
- Private pool (except some Junior Villas and all Apartments)
- Air conditioning (included)
- Barbecue facilities in all villas
- Free WiFi
- DVD player (in all villas only)
- Dish washer (in all villas only)
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Free use of safe boxes (in all properties)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all properties
- Ideal for couples, families, golfers, weddings and groups
- Countryside location
- Guest check-in at the exclusive Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences, situated in the centre of the Resort.
- Check-out is 10:00am
- Guests are privately escorted to their property on arrival.
- Guests have access to the exclusive Holiday Residences Guest Lounge
- Daily welcome meetings by a member of the team, in Guest Lounge at a pre-allocated time.
- Beach day-pass. One per person, per week, including shuttle to and from nearby Beach (seasonal).
- Holiday Residences guests are provided with 'Benefit Card' allowing for discounts and/or preferential rates around the Resort.
- Free -Kids Club Pass' - 5 hours per property, for every completed 7-night stay. Unlimited for guests staying at the Elite & Mythos Collection Villas.
- 24-hour Security Assistance
- The Village Square is where a choice of restaurants and bars can be found including the Pithari Traditional Cypriot Taverna, Zimi Pizza and Pasta Restaurant, a gourmet Gate to India Restaurant, the Golf Clubhouse and Lounge, the convenient Ladi & Rigani Kebab/ Souvlaki house, the Anoi Pub offering world beers, wines and an excellent gastro-pub menu as well as the seasonal open-air Beer Garden.
- There are a number of shops and boutiques including a mini-market, car & bike hire, ice cream parlour, coffee house, banking facilities and a 24-hour medical centre.
- Catherine’s chapel in Village Square complete with shaded a gazebo where religious and civil marriage ceremonies can be conducted.
- Please note that some amenities and leisure activities are payable locally.
- 5 hours complimentary Aphrodite Hills Kids Club usage is included per property per week
- Summer Baby Crèche for children 6-42 months
- Summer Kids Club with a wide variety of fun activities
- Junior Tennis activities – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Dream Team Football activities coached by ex-professionals premier league football players – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Horse Riding treks and lessons – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Resort Playground at Village Square
- Kids Menu at all outlets
- Baby & Kids Equipment for hire
- Mini Golf at Resort Village Square
Aphrodite Villas Guests can use the Aphrodite Resort facilities on the same complex (payable locally and subject to availability).
PGA National Aphrodite Hills Golf Club offers a PGA National 18-hole championship standard course. The Cabell Robinson designed course is a total of 6299 metres and is a par 70/71 which is both challenging and exhilarating. The course embraces two plateaux hugging the coastal landscape and 300 metres above the crystal Mediterranean in an area of dramatic natural beauty, needless to say the vistas are stunning. The clubhouse offers excellent dining and refreshment facilities plus a well-stocked pro-shop. There is also an excellent 3-hole golf academy for PGA expert tuition plus driving range and putting greens.
Bonamare Beach Club:
- All residences are entitled to one complimentary beach club pass per week. Additional passes can be purchased at an extra charge of €5.00 per adult, per day. Children under 12 years old, receive 50% discount. Guests need to pre book their visit to the beach via guest services team.
- The Beach Pass includes use of the beach and its facilities, transfer from the Resort to the beach and back, towels, sunbeds and parasols.
- Guests are required to contact the Guest Services Team at the Holiday Residences Reception desk, to pre-book their visit to the Beach. Bookings are required 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability
- Beach towels to be collected from the reception desk and must pay a deposit of €20.00 (per property), which they will receive back after they return the towels back to the Reception.
- Bonamare Beach Facilities include: Showers & Changing facilities, Restaurant & Bar, Sunbeds & Parasols, On-Beach Waiter Service, Car Parking, Lifeguard, free wifi.
The Retreat Spa is a Greco-Roman inspired haven for the senses. Serene surroundings encourage the indulgence of mind, body and soul. An expert team of therapists offer a holistic and comprehensive choice of treatments. The Retreat Spa also offers guests a stunning infinity pool with exceptional views, juice bar and fragrant courtyards for relaxation.
Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy features 11 professional courts; 4 red clay courts, 5 hard plexi cushion courts and 2 Padel courts – designed to offer players of all standards a surface that is of the highest quality. Professional coaching services for all levels are available. There is a pro-shop, changing facilities and a snack shop.
Dream Team Football Academy is a professional UK provider of football fun and development for boys and girls of all ages and abilities. The academy’s qualified Coaches are devoted to developing children’s football skills to the highest of standards, whilst keeping their experience fun, safe and enjoyable on a 3G football pitch.
The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forestry land of Lakkos Tou Frangou, which is adjacent to the north end of the Resort. Located in an area of outstanding beauty, the horse-riding facilities are available for all ages and abilities. The stable facilities include private lessons for beginners or experienced riders; trail riding off-road in stunning countryside; a Pony Club where children visit the stables to learn about riding and pony care, and a large outdoor arena.
Biking Trails within the nearby forests or close to Aphrodite's Rock (rental available),
Basketball, mini-football, Mini-golf
Some resort facilities are subject to seasonal closure and according to demand and weather conditions. Some facilities may be payable locally.
A personal journey of relaxation and the wellbeing of body and mind are an integral part of the Retreat Spa. Inspired by ancient Greco-Roman bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxation , the multi-awarded Spa features 27 Treatment Rooms, monastic interiors with galleried hallways, fragrant gardens with outdoor Massage Temples, Thermae Heat Rooms, a Fitness Centre, Beauty & Hair Salons, a relaxing sun-deck and infinity pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Additional Services & Facilities:
- Outdoor Infinity Pool (available to Clients enjoying Spa treatments only)
- Fully equipped Gym and Aerobics Studio - open daily 07:45 -19:30 winter season and 07:45- 20:00 summer season.
- The Vitality Juice Bar & Restaurant