Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel
Ideally set on an elegant waterfront, perfect for a luxury beach holiday.
An elegant waterfront resort, the Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel will meet all expectations of the most discerning of travellers. Positioned in a beautiful sandy bay with shops and restaurants nearby, the Athena Beach is about 1.5 kms from the centre of the resort, 2 kms from the historic harbour and Paphos Town is just 4 kms away. You’ll find plenty in favour of staying put, however, as well as an extensive range of activities on offer; the hotel has lovely gardens, freshwater swimming pools fringed with palms, a gym, the Elixir Spa and facilities to keep children happily occupied.
All elegant rooms are fully fitted with everything necessary for a comfortable stay including spacious balconies offering enchanting sea, partial sea or inland views. At mealtimes choose between the Atrium buffet, Zephyr’s à la carte, or snacks, light lunches and à la carte dinner from the Leda Italian Restaurant, the Adonis Mediterranean Restaurant in summer, and the Palm Tree al fresco restaurant (for private reservations, summer only). The Helios Beach Bar serves a variety of snacks and beverages during the day and the Pool Bar serves beverages during the day in Summer ( November – April, weather permitting). At the Nectar Cocktail Bar, linger for a nightcap and entertainment. Superior facilities and attentive service throughout make the Athena Beach an enjoyable experience for couples and families alike.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 (on request can be made as a king size bed), luxurious Simmons bed, floor to ceiling windows, bath tub, rain shower, flat screen LCD satellite TV,radio, direct dial telephone, Wifi (payable locally in standard rooms), fridge, safe (payable locally in standard rooms), tea and coffee making facilities, pool towels, hairdryer, bathrobe, beach towels, slippers and ironing facilities in all rooms, mini bar (on request), air conditioning (May-Oct) and a balcony or patio with inland view.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with side sea or sea view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with inland or sea view. Two bedroom suites sleep 4/5 with sea view, superior deluxe terrace rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, family 1 bedroom suites sleep 2/4 with a sea view, junior suites sleep 2/3 with Jacuzzi in bathtub and private pool with sea front view (winter only) and single rooms with inland, sea view or side sea view are also available at a supplement.
All superior rooms and suites include fruits and wine on arrival, espresso machine, free use of sauna and steam bath, exclusive breakfast until 11.00am, free Wifi, safe (free of charge). All suites have an additional flat screen LCD Satellite TV in the bedroom as well as radio, afternoon maid service, fruit basket, DVD player (also in Superior Terrace Rooms), red house wine on arrival and Commanderia wine presented on departure. Executive Suites have use of a private cabana at the beach with seating area and sun beds.
- 24 hr reception
- Nectar Cocktail Bar
- Atrium main restaurant
- Zephyr à la carte restaurant
- Adonis Mediterranean Restaurant (lunch: light meals/à la carte, dinner: à la carte, summer only)
- Helios Beach Bar (lunch & afternoon snacks in summer)
- Leda Italian restaurant (light meals, Mediterranean breakfast and à la carte for dinner)
- Palm Tree al Fresco à la carte restaurant (for private reservations, summer only)
- Pool Bar (in summer, Nov-Apr weather permitting)
- Mini market
- Internet corner (charge for standard rooms)
- Free WiFi in room and public areas
- Hairdressing salon
- Storage room for golf clubs. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally
- Atrium Restaurantoffering buffet breakfast, table d'hote meals, theme nights and pasta corner.
- Zephyr à la carte restaurantoffers breakfast until 11.00am for superior rooms and suites. Also serves table d'hote meals.
- Adonis Mediterranean Restaurantoffering light meals, snacks and beverages for lunch and in the afternoon and Mediterranean à la carte for dinner.
- Leda Italian Restaurantserving Mediterranean breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages in the afternoon, and Italian à la carte menu for dinner.
- Helios Beach Barserving snacks and lunch (closed in Winter).
- Palm Tree Grill Restaurantoffering à la carte dinner (Summer only), with private reservation. All indoor restaurants are non smoking areas.
- Dress code: smart casual. Long trousers for men at dinner.
NB: Upgrade to Half Board is available in resort (payable locally).
- Regular evening entertainment with music, dancing and theme nights, 2 large dance rooms with wooden floor
- 2 paddling pools
- Kids' club (during Summer, May - October)
- 3 freshwater outdoor pool
- Free use of gym
- Waterslide - for children
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- CBH Elixir Spa with 2 sauna, 2 steam bath, massage room, fully equipped fitness room and a wide variety of beauty treatments
- 1 floodlit hard surface tennis courts
- Table tennis
- 8 short mat indoor bowling (on request)
- Games room
- Mini golf
- 2 large dance rooms with wooden floor (125 sqm, 110sqm and 300 sqm)
- 8 short mat indoor bowling (Artemis Hall - Athena Royal Beach Hotel)
- 18 rinks bowling green (outdoor)
- 6 rinks bowling green (indoor)
- Reading room
- Bridge room
Winter 2018/2019 and Summer 2019 All Inclusive Programme:
Premium Package Ultra for standard rooms:
Breakfast: Enriched buffet in our Atrium Restaurant or Mediterranean buffet breakfast at Leda Restaurant.
Lunch: Choice of light meals or Mediterranean à la carte in the Adonis Restaurant or light meals or buffet in Leda Restaurant or various snacks at the Helios Beach Bar.
Afternoon: Snacks/Desserts/Ice-Cream/Hot Beverages in Adonis, Leda, Helios or Pool Bar.
Dinner: Choice of buffet in the Atrium Restaurant or table d' hote in the Zephyr Restaurant or Leda Restaurant. Alternatively you may have a four course dinner from the à la carte menu twice a week for every week of your stay without a charge in one of the four à la carte restaurants. If you wish to have more evening meals at these restaurants you may do so at normal menu prices but a €10.00 euro discount will be allowed per adult. For the à la carte restaurants reservations are required and they are subject to availability.
On arrival you will find in the mini bar of your room a selection of non-alcoholic drinks, beer, water and a bottle of wine. Daily replenishment of coffee/tea in the rooms. You may enjoy all the local and international alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages available in all bars and restaurants. Excluded from the Premium Package are the superior quality drinks such as Blue/Black label, VSOP, Cognac, Champagne, and others marked with an asterisk on the menus. These are available at a charge. Room Service is not included in the Premium Package but if you wish you may have this service at the charge listed on the menu. After Dinner snacks are available only at the Leda until 23.00hrs (last order will be taken at 22.30hrs).
Premium Package Ultra For superior rooms & suites: Guests will receive all of the features listed in the Standard Room package above, plus Meals: Breakfast – The Zephyr restaurant is reserved exclusively for guests in Superior rooms and suites for the Breakfast service. Alternatively you can still have the enriched buffet breakfast in the Atrium Restaurant or Mediterranean Buffet Breakfast in the Leda Restaurant. Dinner - You may have a luxurious four course dinner in any of the à la carte restaurants which can be taken as many nights as desired. For the à la carte restaurant, reservations are required and they are subject to availability. Drinks: Daily replenishment of coffee, tea, espresso and soft drinks in the rooms. Mini bar on arrival stocked with soft drinks, beer, spirits and a bottle of wine. A bottle of champagne will be offered, one day before departure. A bottle of water every afternoon in your room. Extras: Late check out until 18.00 (subject to availability). Speedy check in service with complimentary welcome drink (subject to arrival time). Entertainment and Activities: Sauna and steam bath free of charge. Safety Deposit Boxes free of charge.