Take dip in one of the three pools fringed with palms, workout in the gym or laze in the spa knowing the children are safe and busy at the kids club (May to October). Children will also love their own 2 paddling pools, water slide and playground. The Oasis Splash is offering continuous enjoyment and splash game action for all ages. Together with the existing 25m water slide, the newly introduced 42m open waterslide, is sure to offer 67m of overall thrill and excitement for all ages to enjoy!
In addition to this, our younger friends will find true delight, exploring the all new water play activities at the colourful splash gaming pad, complete with thematic elements, spray toys and water games, offering exciting water fun and Spray-action all day long.
All this, together with the existing children’s splash pool will be available free of charge to all our guests. Please note, the restricted use for children under 3 years of age (Children under the age of 3 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at own risk and no responsibility to the hotel)
Up the pace on the tennis court, play short mat bowls, mini golf or test your skills on the Dine in style with a choice of top-class restaurants serving both international cuisine and traditional Mediterranean specialties.
As the sun goes down, regular evening entertainment offers music, dancing and theme nights, making use of the hotel’s two large dance floors with wooden floors with resident dance teacher from November – April, before lingering at the Nectar Cocktail Bar for a nightcap or enjoy the Athos Lounge offering a full music, show and entertainment program several days a week.
Stylish rooms sleep up between two and threepeople and have a bathroom with bathtub or shower / rain shower, air conditioning and a balcony. Some ELITE CLASS room types have terrace. Duplex and interconnecting rooms are available up to 6 persons.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star Plus
Official Rating: 4 Star
Classic Room Inland View sleep up to 3 persons featuring King size bed, air conditioning, flat screen LCD satellite TV, radio, direct dial telephone, fridge, mini bar, safety deposit box, WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, espresso machine, bathroom with bathtub or shower/rain shower, balocny or terrace. Classic Rooms with Side Sea View or Sea View rooms also available at a supplement.
Superior Room Inland View sleep up to 3 persons featuring King size bed and same facilities as Classic Rooms. Superior rooms with Sea View also available at a supplement.
Superior Pool View with Swim up room sleep up to 3 persons featuring King size bed and same facilities as Classic Rooms.
Superior Deluxe Room sleep up to 3 persons featuring King size bed include the use of a private cabana with sun beds and same facilities as Classic Rooms. Superior Deluxe rooms with Sea View also available at a supplement.
Superior Duplex Sea View sleep up to 6 persons, consisting of two separate superior sea view rooms with one main entrance.
Junior Suite Sea View (35m2) with Private Pool sleep up to 4 persons featuring King size bed, living room area with sofa bed, he use of a private cabana with sun beds and same facilities as Classic Rooms.
Executive One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Suite Sea View sleep up to 5 persons featuring King size beds include the use of a private cabana with sun beds, separate living room, 2 luxury bathrooms and same facilities as Classic Rooms.
By booking any accommodation category of the Superior, Superior Deluxe and Suites, this has been classified as the Elite Class and guests can enjoy an unrivalled class of service and receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Exclusive VIP check-in with welcome drink and cold towels
- Use of the sauna and steam bath
- Complimentary late check-out until 18:00 hrs (subject to availability
- Dedicated exclusive breakfast at Leda Restaurant until 11:00 hrs.
- Set menu in the A la Carte restaurant for your evening meal - if your accommodation basis includes dinner (subject to availability)
- Upgraded Premium Package (Ultra all inclusive) benefits including unlimited choice of the a la carte restaurant dining and stocked mini-bar on arrival
- Free use of the Bowling Greens (subject to availability)
- Three freshwater outdoor pool
- Indoor heated pool (Nov-Apr)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Exclusive zone to adults 16 + including separate pool, sunbathing area and Adults cocktail bar
- Two outdoor Jacuzzis
- Oasis Splash Park
- Tennis courts (floodlights available)
- Boccia & Shuffleboard
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Two large Dance Studios
- Bowling green (Indoor and outdoor)
- CBH Elixir Spa with 2 saunas, 2 steam bath, massage room, fully equipped fitness room and a wide variety of beauty treatments (payable locally)
Premium Package Ultra All Inclusive
- Buffet breakfast: Atrium Restaurant from 07:30 -10:30. Zephyr restaurant will exclusively operate for 16 years and over serving breakfast from 08:30 -10:30.
- Lunch: Choice of Light Meals or a la carte in the Adonis Restaurant or in Leda Restaurant.
- Afternoon: Snacks/Desserts/Ice-Cream/Hot Beverages in Adonis, Leda, Helios or Pool Bar
- Dinner: Choice of Buffet in the Atrium Restaurant, Leda Restaurant or Zephyr Restaurant ( exclusively for 16 years and over) serving A La Carte
- mini bar filled on arrival with selection of Soft drinks , beer, water and a bottle of wine
- Daily replenishment of Coffee/Tea in the rooms
- Local and international alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages available in all Bars and Restaurants. Other premium drinks with (*) on our menus are available at a 50% discount.
- After Dinner snacks are available only at Leda Restaurant until 23.00hrs. Last order 22:30 hrs
In addition to the above for Superior and Suite Rooms:
- Four course dinner in any of the three a la carte restaurants which can be taken as many nights as desired (reservation is required).
- Bottle of water every afternoon in the room
- Bottle of champagne one day before departure
- Exclusive VIP Check in with welcome dinner and cold towels.
- Complimentary late check out until 18:00 hrs (subject to availability)
Dress Code: Guests are kindly requested to dress appropriately in all restaurants and bars in the evenings (shorts, sleeveless t-shirts, swimwear and flip flops are not permitted). Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers in the Zephyr a la carte restaurant in the evenings.