Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos
This beachfront water wonderland with six all-inclusive restaurants makes the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos the number one hotel for families in Cyprus.
Take luxury to the next level at the all-inclusive Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos in Cyprus.
Boasting a fully-equipped gym, health club and spa, there is plenty of opportunities to care for your well-being as well as fun sports including archery and tennis.
As the heat of the day climbs, cool off in one of the five themed lagoon pools, with something for all ages, while the hotel’s central seafront location in Kato Paphos means the Blue-flag beach is clean and safe.
For days out, the picturesque cobbled streets of Paphos are steeped in history, mythology and culture and on balmy evenings take a stroll in the atmospheric city as bright lights reflect into the sea.
There is always something different that can be enjoyed on the menu each night at one of the hotel’s six restaurants. During your Cyprus holiday, marvel at the live show cooking, taste the exotic flavours at themed buffets, sample a traditional meze at the outdoor Cypriot tavern, enjoy a burger and milkshake at the rock 'n' roll diner or relax at the adults-only Italian restaurant.
The hotel’s Xperience Arena offers vibrant family shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians seven nights a week.
And with a crèche, kids’ clubs and club for teens, the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos offers the complete family package.
All rooms offer air-conditioning, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The five-star hotel has been awarded six Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice awards for 2017, as well as ranking in the top 25 hotels for families worldwide and the top hotel for families in Cyprus.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms are individually air-conditioned and include free tea & coffee facilities, satellite TV, hairdryer, telephone, large rain shower and bathtub, bathrobes and slippers for adults, mini-fridge stocked with welcome drinks on arrival (water replenished daily), free in-room safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi.
Deluxe Inland view rooms sleep up to 3 persons (29m2) featuring elegant, spacious and modern interiors with a private terrace or balcony and with either a double or twin beds. Both a side sea view or a pool and sea view are available at a supplement.
Superior side sea view rooms sleep up to 2 persons (29m2) and are a great option for those who appreciate a touch of exclusivity along with a private balcony. You also gain exclusive use of the sunbeds around the adults only serenity pool. A pool & sea view is available at a supplement.
Family Junior Inland view suites sleep up to 5 persons (35m2). With comfortable double and single beds for all the family, this room also gives parents some privacy of a sliding partition door which divides the suite. A pool & sea view is available at a supplement.
Fisherman Junior Inland view suites (adults only) sleep up to 2 persons (35m2). This spacious and exclusive adults-only accommodation is available on either the ground floor or the first floor of a separate adults-only wing. With an extensive sun deck plus luxury loungers and full waiter service in a strictly adults-only environment, you'll never want to move. You will also have access to the exclusive adults only serenity pool. Both a pool & sea view option and a Fisherman Junior suite with a private pool are available for an additional supplement.
The Honeymoon Inland view suite (Adults only) sleeps up to 2 persons (35m2) and is specially designed with newlyweds in mind. Located in the adults-only section of the resort and just opposite the adults-only Serenity pool, the furnishing, décor and amenities provide a sense of intimacy and romance to match the occasion.
- 24 hr reception
- Wifi (free of charge)
- 6 All Inclusive restaurants (4 themed) *
- 5 bars
- Hair salon
- Room service (07:00 - 22:30)
- Currency exchange
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Air conditioning
- Safe boxes in room free of charge
* Captains Deck & Seven Orchids are only open April to October (weather dependent)
- Royal Olympic Restaurant: Main Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The extensive buffet features live show cooking, salads, pasta and pizza stations and the divine sweets corner. The chefs offer you a rotating variety of themed buffets to ensure that you enjoy something different every day.
- Captain's Deck Restaurant: The cosy outdoor Captain’s Deck is a traditional Cyprus tavern. It is the ideal setting for a traditional Cypriot meze including meat platters and authentic traditional sweets, all made from premium local ingredients. Two visits per week permitted on All Inclusive. (Open April to October (weather dependent)
- Rock & Roll 50s Diner: Indoor themed family restaurant rocks with good food and 50s music and is open daily for lunch (April - October). The a la carte menu features a tempting variety of burgers, spare ribs, steaks, sandwiches, fries, milkshakes and desserts
- Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant: Serving Pan Asian cuisine. One visit per week permitted on All Inclusive. Open April to October (weather dependent)
- Garibaldi Italian Restaurant - Adults only, and only one visit per week permitted on All Inclusive
- Snackeria: Open daily (10:30 - 18:30), this contemporary snacks outlet with an Italian twist serves exactly what you need when you want a break from swimming and sunbathing on the beach or around the pool and can be a light alternative to a full meal during a holiday to Cyprus.
- You & Me Bar: For daytime relaxation and evening entertainment. Welcoming all ages during the day, but reserved for adults only after 21:00 hrs in the evening, this is the venue of choice for those who enjoy classic cocktails and drinks.
- Blue Lagoon Bar: After the fun and exercise of the pool or the beach, relax and enjoy refreshments, cocktails and ice creams without leaving the water! One end of the pool features the swim-up bar where you can cool off during the day with your favourite beverages and drinks, along with a panoramic view across the blue sea.
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar: The residents of the Deluxe Superior rooms, Fisherman’s rooms and White rose Honeymoon suites wearing a blue wristband have the exclusive privilege to use the Serenity Pool Bar and Swim-up Bar, including sunbeds allocation.
- The Xperience Arena: With a spectacular and an electrifying ambience thrilled by the state-of-the-art sound and vision, the elegant Xperience Arena host a number of inspiring events, from the hottest live bands to Broadway-style musicals.
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar: The Grand Lobby & Terrace offers you your first welcome and hospitality experience at the Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos. In this spacious, sun-filled and fully serviced extension of the reception area with its inviting décor, you can enjoy your preferred cool refreshments and hot beverages, all within your luxury all-inclusive terms of stay. In the evening at the terrace, you can enjoy an exotic or classic cocktail under the tunes of professional light entertainment.
- Evening entertainment (7 days a week) in the Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue with state-of-the-art sound and lighting system hosts vibrant shows such as family fun shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians.
- Adults-only alternative, after 9pm the You & Me Bar is reserved for adult entertainment (during winter months November – April). Light professional live entertainment several nights a week at the terrace of the Grand Lobby Bar.
- Children's pool
- Babysitting (on request at a charge)
- Children's menu & early meals
- High chairs & baby cots
- Creche (6 months - 3 years) & Little Monsters Kids' Club (3 years - 12 years) is open 10.00-12.30, 14.00-16.30 & 21.00-23.00. It is a themed and climate-controlled kids' club with a crèche and nursery room and is supervised by NVQ qualified child carers.
- Teenz Club with video game booths and hi-tech interactive games, an internet ‘surf station’, soft drinks and juices. For teenangers 8-18 at a charge.
- 5 lagoon style swimming pools
- Sunbeds & umbrellas around the pools
- Pool volley (Fun and Family Pool only)
- Fully equipped gym
- Multi-purpose tennis court/sports court
- Serenity health club & spa
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Water walkers & aerobics
- Mini football (soccer academy)
- Family fun and games
- Adults-only activities
- Tennis court
- Archery court
The Serenity Oasis is a luxury freeform lagoon pool with water features offering a total hydro experience, as well as its own swim-up bar. The use of the Serenity Adults Pool and its facilities is reserved exclusively for guests who are booked into the hotel’s Deluxe Superior Rooms, Fisherman’s Village Rooms, and Whiterose Honeymoon Suites, and are given the hotel’s Blue wristband.
Dining: Guests at the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos in Cyprus are entitled to the dine around option which includes six restaurants (1 buffet style, 4 A la Carte theme restaurants and 1 daytime snack restaurant) .
Breakfast is served in the Olympic Royal Restaurant (buffet) 07.00 - 10.30. Lunch buffets - 12.30 - 14.30 and Dinner Buffet - 18.30 - 21.30.
Other restaurants available include
- Captains Deck (Greek/Cypriot Tavern) where guests are entitled to dine twice per week. (April to October)
- Rock n Roll Diner (50's style diner). Open for lunch (April to October), and Dinner
- Seven Orchids (Pan Asian Cuisine) where guests are entitled to dine once per week. (April to October). This restaurant is adults only from 21.00 in the evening
- Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano (Adults Only) where guests are entitled to dine once per week.
- Snackeria for daytime snacks.
All-Inclusive snacks are served from 10.30 - 18.30. All-Inclusive Ice cream is served from 10.00 - 23.00.
Drinks: The Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has 5 bars and All Inclusive beverages are served from 10.00 - 23.30. Any consumption after 23:30 hrs is at a charge.
- Blue Lagoon Pool Bar from April to October (weather permitting)
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar from April to October (weather permitting)
- You & Me Bar (Adults Only from 20.00 hrs) every evening
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar every evening
- Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue Bar every evening
The in-room fridge includes local mineral water, soft drinks and orange juice on arrival. Only local mineral water is replenished daily.
Dress Code - Smart Casual (tailored shorts, no sleeveless T-Shirts or flip flops allowed. Closed shoes recommended. Long trousers are required for the Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano.