Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos
This beachfront water wonderland with six all-inclusive restaurants makes the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos the number one hotel for families in Cyprus.
Take luxury to the next level at the award-winning all-inclusive Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos.
Boasting a fully-equipped gym, health club and spa, there is plenty of opportunity to care for your well-being as well as fun sports including archery and tennis.
As the heat of the day climbs, cool off one of the five themed lagoon pools, with something for all ages, while the hotel’s central seafront location in Kato Paphos means the Blue-flag beach is clean and safe.
For days out, the picturesque cobbled streets of Paphos are steeped in history, mythology and culture and on balmy evenings take a stroll in the atmospheric city as bright lights reflect into the sea.
There is always something different can be on the menu each night at one of the hotel’s six restaurants. Marvel at the live show cooking, taste the exotic flavours at themed buffets, sample a traditional meze at the outdoor Cypriot tavern, enjoy a burger and milkshake at the rock 'n' roll diner or relax at the adults-only Italian restaurant.
The hotel’s Xperience Arena offers vibrant family shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians seven nights a week.
And with a crèche, kids’ clubs and club for teens, the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos offers the complete family package.
All rooms offer air-conditioning, flat-screen TVs and free wifi.
The five-star hotel has been awarded six Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice awards for 2017, as well as ranking in the top 25 hotels for families worldwide and the top hotel for families in Cyprus.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, WiFi, 32" flat screen TV with free satellite channels and entertainment system connected to a high-quality sound system in the bathroom, telephone, mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, hairdryer, ensuite bath with twin vanity, large rain-shower system, large bathtub, exclusive toiletries and a private terrace or balcony with inland view, side sea view or pool view. Family junior suites sleep 2/5 with inland, pool & sea view, superior rooms sleep 2 with side sea or pool & sea view, fisherman village with private terrace sleep 2, fisherman village with pool or sea view sleep 2, fisherman village sleep 2 with private pool, honeymoon suites sleep 2 with sea and pool view and deluxe single rooms with inland, side sea or pool & sea view are also available at a supplement.
Please note that both the Superior Rooms and the Fisherman's Suites are for adults only, 18 years old and above.
- 24 hr reception
- Wifi (free of charge)
- 6 All Inclusive restaurants (4 themed) *
- 5 bars
- Hair salon
- Room service (07:00 - 22:30)
- Currency exchange
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Air conditioning
- Safe boxes in room free of charge
* Captains Deck & Seven Orchids are only open April to October (weather dependent)
- Royal Olympic Restaurant: Main Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The extensive buffet features live show cooking, salads, pasta and pizza stations and the divine sweets corner. The chefs offer you a rotating variety of themed buffets to ensure that you enjoy something different every day
- Captain's Deck Restaurant: The cosy outdoor Captain’s Deck is a traditional Cyprus tavern. It is the ideal setting for a traditional Cypriot meze including meat platters and authentic traditional sweets, all made from premium local ingredients. Two visits per week permitted on All Inclusive. (Open April to October (weather dependent)
- Rock & Roll 50's Diner: Indoor themed family restaurant rocks with good food and 50’s music and is open daily for lunch (April - October). The a la carte menu features a tempting variety of burgers, spare ribs, steaks, sandwiches, fries, milkshakes and desserts
- Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant: Serving Pan Asian cuisine. 1 visit per week permitted on All Inclusive. Open April to October (weather dependent)
- Garibaldi Italian Restaurant -Adults only, and only 1 visit per week permitted on All Inclusive
- Snackeria: Open daily (10:30 - 18:30), this contemporary snacks outlet with an Italian twist serves exactly what you need when you want a break from swimming and sunbathing on the beach or around the pool and can be a light alternative to a full meal
- You & Me Bar: For daytime relaxation and evening entertainment. Welcoming all ages during the day, but reserved for adults only after 21:00 hrs in the evening, this is the venue of choice for those who enjoy classic cocktails and drinks
- Blue Lagoon Bar: After the fun and exercise of the pool or the beach, relax and enjoy refreshments, cocktails and ice creams without leaving the water! One end of the pool features the swim-up bar where you can cool off during the day with your favourite beverages and drinks, along with a panoramic view across the blue sea
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar: The residents of the Deluxe Superior rooms, Fisherman’s rooms and White rose Honeymoon suites wearing a blue wristband have the exclusive privilege to use the Serenity Pool Bar and Swim-up Bar, including sunbeds allocation
- The Experience Arena: With a spectacular and an electrifying ambience thrilled by the state-of-the-art sound and vision the elegant X-Perience Arena host a number of inspiring events, from the hottest live bands to Broadway-style musicals.
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar: The Grand Lobby & Terrace offers you your first welcome and hospitality experience at the Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos. In this spacious, sun-filled and fully serviced extension of the reception area with its inviting décor, you can enjoy your preferred cool refreshments and hot beverages, all within your luxury all-inclusive terms of stay. In the evening at the terrace, you can enjoy an exotic or classic cocktail under the tunes of a professional light entertainment
- Evening entertainment (7 days a week) in the Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue with state-of-the-art sound and lighting system hosts vibrant shows such as family fun shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians.
- Adults-only alternative, after 9pm the You & Me Bar is reserved for adult entertainment (during winter months November – April). Light professional live entertainment several nights a week at the terrace of the Grand Lobby Bar.
- Children's pool
- Babysitting (on request at a charge)
- Children's menu & early meals
- High chairs & baby cots
- Creche (6 months - 3 years) & Little Monsters Kids' Club (3 years - 12 years) is open 10.00-12.30, 14.00-16.30 & 21.00-23.00. It is a themed and climate-controlled kids' club with a crèche and nursery room and is supervised by NVQ qualified child carers.
- Teenz Club with video game booths and hi-tech interactive games, an internet ‘surf station’, soft drinks and juices. For teenangers 8-18 at a charge.
- 5 lagoon style swimming pools
- Sunbeds & umbrellas around the pools
- Pool volley (Fun and Family Pool only)
- Fully equipped gym
- Multi purpose tennis court/sports court
- Serenity health club & spa
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Water walkers & aerobics
- Mini football (Soccer academy)
- Family fun and games
- Adults-only activities
- Tennis court
- Archery court
The Serenity Oasis is a luxury freeform lagoon pool with water features offering a total hydro experience, as well as its own swim-up bar. The use of the Serenity Adults Pool and its facilities is reserved exclusively for guests who are booked into the hotel’s Deluxe Superior Rooms, Fisherman’s Village Rooms, and Whiterose Honeymoon Suites, and are given the hotel’s Blue wristband.
Guests are entitled to the dine around option which includes 6 restaurants (1 buffet style, 4 A la Carte theme restaurants and 1 daytime snack restaurant)
- Breakfast is served in the Olympic Royal Restaurant (buffet) 07.00 - 10.30. Lunch buffets - 12.30 - 14.30 and Dinner Buffet - 18.30 - 21.30.
Other restaurants available include
- Captains Deck (Greek/Cypriot Tavern) where guests are entitled to dine twice per week. (April to October)
- Rock n Roll Diner (50's style diner). Open for lunch (April to October), and Dinner
- Seven Orchids (Pan Asian Cuisine) where guests are entitled to dine once per week. (April to October). This restaurant is adults only from 21.00 in the evening
- Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano (Adults Only) where guests are entitled to dine once per week.
-Snackeria for daytime snacks.
All Inclusive snacks are served from 10.30 - 18.30.
All Inclusive Ice cream is served from 10.00 - 23.00
The Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has 5 bars and All Inclusive beverages are served from 10.00 - 23.30. Any consumption after 23:30 hrs is at a charge.
- Blue Lagoon Pool Bar from April to October (weather permitting)
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar from April to October (weather permitting)
- You & Me Bar (Adults Only from 20.00 hrs) every evening
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar every evening
- Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue Bar every evening.
The in room fridge includes local mineral water, soft drinks and orange juice on arrival. Only local mineral water is replenished daily.
Dress Code - Smart Casual (tailored shorts, no sleeveless T Shirts or flip flops allowed. Closed shoes recommended) Long trousers are required for the Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano.