Columbia Beach Resort
The perfect retreat to unwind and be pampered.
Recognised as a winner in the following four categories of the 2017 Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice awards for Hotels - Top Luxury Hotel, Top Hotel for Romance, Top Hotel for Service and Top Hotel in Cyprus the Columbia Beach Hotel and Resort is ideally situated between Limassol and Paphos. The luxurious award-winning Columbia Beach Hotel & Resort occupies a prime position on picturesque Pissouri Bay and boasts a tranquil, Blue Flag beach which offers a great selection of watersports (seasonal). With fine dining options and a vast range of facilities including the spa treatments at the Hébe Spa, this resort is the ideal retreat for those seeking luxury in a stunning and peaceful location. The beautifully tranquil 80 metre-long lagoon style pool is a great place to relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea. Guests will enjoy the attentive yet unobtrusive service as well as a high standard of accommodation with lots of extra luxury touches.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star Plus
Official Rating: 5 Star
Junior suites are tastefully furnished with large bathroom with a king size bath and separate shower, hairdryer, individually controlled heating/air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, radio, mini bar, direct dial telephone, WiFi internet access, sitting area with settee and easy chairs (some settees convert to double beds), tea and coffee making facilities, Nespresso machine, and a sizeable balcony or terrace with inland view. Some are interconnecting. Junior suites with open plan area combining both the bedroom and living area with pool, or sea view, executive suites with inland, pool or sea view. Two bedroom family suites with sea view in the main building.
Please note Junior Garden View Suites are now available for April - October 2020.
- Eros Cocktail bar
- Poseidon Poolside bar and Beach bar (seasonal)
- Old Customs House Beach Bar (seasonal opening)
- Ouzeri Bar
- Cape Aspro Restaurant and Pool Bar
- Seven C's Bar
- Atrium Restaurant
- Apollo Tavern Restaurant
- Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Free shuttle services
- Jewellery shop
- Hair salon
- Room service
- Conference centre
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour room service
- TV lounge
- Free parking.
- Safety deposit box
Breakfast in the Bacchus Restaurant is really very special. You can choose to sit on the sun terrace next to the palm-fringed pool, or in the stylish calm of the restaurant. There is an extensive buffet available of first class hot and cold dishes. Breakfast can also be taken in the Atrium Restaurant at certain times of the year.
- Apollo Restaurant Taverna offers views across the sea towards Cape Aspro with international specialities and the best of local cuisine on offer. Try the famous Cyprus Meze, with its vast array of small dishes
- Lie back, relax and enjoy international and typically Cypriot drinks in the Ouzeri. End your day with a Cyprus coffee, a liqueur or something special from the vast menu. There is also a special children's menu for young guests
- Eros Cocktail Bar is a nautically themed bar offering original decor and a breathtaking view across the bay of Pissouri
- The Poseidon Pool Bar offers a swim up bar with cold drinks and fresh ice cream
- The Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant offers Italian gourmet cuisine celebrating regional specialities from across Italy
- Half Board Dinner can be taken in the Apollo Taverna Restaurant, Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant, Atrium Restaurant or the Cape Aspro Restaurants (Not all restaurants are open all year round) Some menu items will bear a charge for guests on Half Board.
- 2 Outdoor pools (one pool in lagoon style)
- Children's paddling pool
- Hot and cold plunge pools
- Indoor heated pool (winter only)
- The award winning Hebe Spa offering an extensive range of beauty and spa treatments including facial treatments, body treatments and massages in an atmosphere of complete tranquillity
- Aerobics and yoga studio
- Daily activities programme
- 2 Saunas
- 2 Steam baths
- Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexotherapy, Relaxing and Revitalising treatments (at a charge)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Two squash courts
- Wide range of watersports (seasonal and under separate management)
- Fully equipped gym
- Sports activities
- Fitness classes at Hebe Spa