Recognised as a regular winner in the following four categories of Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice awards for Hotels - Top Luxury Hotel, Top Hotel for Romance, Top Hotel for Service and Top Hotel in Cyprus the Columbia Beach Hotel and Resort is ideally situated between Limassol and Paphos. The luxurious award-winning Columbia Beach Resort occupies a prime position on picturesque Pissouri Bay and boasts a tranquil, Blue Flag beach which offers a great selection of watersports (seasonal). With fine dining options and a vast range of facilities including the spa treatments at the Hébe Spa, this resort is the ideal retreat for those seeking luxury in a stunning and peaceful location. The beautifully tranquil 80 metre-long lagoon style pool is a great place to relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea. Guests will enjoy the attentive yet unobtrusive service as well as a high standard of accommodation with lots of extra luxury touches.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Junior Suite Pool or Sea View sleeps up to 3 persons with a queen sized bed, air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, flat screen satellite TV, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, Nespresso machine and bottled water, mini bar, turndown service, bathroom with bath and shower, luxury toiletries, bathrobe, slippers, beach towels and a patio or balcony.
One Bedroom Suite Garden View sleeps up to 4 persons and One or Two Bedroom Family Suites with Sea View sleeping up to 4 persons, are also available.
Executive Suite Garden, Side Sea or Sea View (60m2) sleeps up to 4 persons feature the same room amenities as the Junior Suites. They are stylish and decorated with a mix of modern and traditional furniture with spacious marble bathrooms.
Restaurants and Bars
- Cape Aspro Restaurant: With its seafood sharing platters and exotic cocktails, Cape Aspro offers a more relaxed, al fresco dining option and a stunning location overlooking Pissouri Bay.
- Bacchus Restaurant: Our celebrated team of chefs uses the wealth of ingredients that grow abundantly in the Cyprus sunshine and source the best from around the world to produce heavenly cuisine.
- Apollo Tavern: Looking out over the gardens and turquoise sea, the Apollo Tavern offers a traditional Cypriot dining experience in a beautiful rustic setting. Open for both lunch and dinner.
- Eros Cocktail Bar: Boasting a delicious selection of signature cocktails, the Eros Cocktail Bar is the perfect place for some pre-dinner drinks.
- Ouzeri: With stone arches and tiled floors, Ouzeri is a traditional bar serving snacks and drinks, including the famed anise-flavoured aperitif, ouzo.
- Poseidon pool/Beach Bar: Sit in the shade of a tree and enjoy a cool drink, delicious ice cream or tasty snack at the Poseidon Beach Bar.
- Seven C's Bar: On the eastern side of the resort, the Seven C's Bar is the place to try a famous Cypriot coffee.
- Cape Aspro Pool Bar: In a stunning location overlooking Pissouri Bay, Cape Aspro Pool Bar is the perfect place to cool off with a refreshing drink
- Half Board Dinner can be taken in the Apollo Taverna Restaurant, Bacchus Mediterranean and Asian Fusion Gourmet Restaurant, or the Cape Aspro Restaurants (Not all restaurants are open all year round) Some menu items will bear a charge for guests on Half Board.
Named after the Greek goddess of youth, the luxurious Hébe Spa boasts award-winning facilities, six treatment rooms with expert therapists offering an extensive range of ELEMIS and Valmont spa treatments to suit everyone's needs or you can relax in the incredible indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna.
From massages to beauty treatments, a fully equipped gym, fitness studio and programme of classes, however you decide to spend your spa day, you will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
*Indoor pool is open 09:00 - 14:00 daily and Spa facilities and gym should be pre booked when you arrive to the hotel.