The renowned Anassa, part of the Leading Hotels of the World, offers the ultimate in luxurious accommodation in an idyllic picturesque location bordering the famous Akamas Peninsula. Overlooking a beautiful beach with crystal clear waters, complemented with a backdrop of majestic mountains, this hotel blends beautifully with the surrounding countryside. Accommodation is designed in the Greek Village style, to the very highest international standards, offering the ultimate in luxury with interiors featuring Roman mosaics, Greek motifs and Venetian frescoes, all complementing the range of contemporary furnishings and artefacts. Anassa was ranked as the Most Consistent High Performer in the world in 2017 by the editors of Condé Nast Traveller Magazine and is included in the Conde Nast Gold List 2019 and has won Best Overseas Hotel Spa in 2018.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin bedded rooms (king size bedded rooms) with bath, shower, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, satellite TV, radio, telephone, message waiting system, minibar, hairdryer, private bathroom with shower and bath, bathrobes, selected toiletries, safety deposit box and a balcony with garden view.
Studio suites with sea view, two bedroom suites with sea view, garden studio suites with sea view, junior suites with private pool or sea view, one bedroom suites with sea view or private pool and single rooms with garden view are also available at a supplement. Interconnecting rooms are available subject to availability.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Free use of gym
- "Explorers" Kids Club (Charges apply)
- Free use of sauna
- Free use of safe boxes
- Free use of Squash and Tennis Courts
- 24 hr room service
- Tea bar & terrace
- Lounge bar
- Rotunda lounge
- Pelagos Al Fresco Poolside Restaurant open April to November (weather permitting)
- Basiliko gourmet restaurant
- Helios Fine Dining Restaurant
- Amphora buffet style restaurant
- Pool side dining (subject to weather permitting)
- Pool bar (subject to weather permitting)
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Banquet suites
- Meeting rooms
- Chapel and village square.
- Children's Club offering kids' the latest gadgets, games and creative activities in the play area whilst parents enjoy some guilt free leisure time. Ages 4 -11 years inclusive and available April to October, it is recommended that the kids' club is prebooked and prepaid with the hotel in advance in order to secure a place).
- Creche (4 months - 3 years, available Apr to Oct)
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Children's meals available upon request
- Children's animator available during seasonal periods
- Three outdoor swimming pools (the upper level pool is connected to the lower level pool by a waterfall).
- Indoor pool
- Free use of Tennis courts (daytime)
- Squash court
- Landscaped walks
- Thalassa Spa with beauty centre & hair salon
- Steam baths
- Thalassotherapy spa
- Exercise pool
- Watersports and sailing (under separate management, payable locally).