A modern well run complex set in an attractive grounds.
The Antigoni Hotel is centrally located in Protaras which means that it is within easy walking distance of all resort facilities including the golden sandy beaches and clear blue waters of the Mediterranean and this exceptional and lively hotel offers an impressive range of amenities. The 172 tastefully appointed rooms include 152 twin rooms and 20 family rooms, most of which have a sea view and are all fully equipped. For guest's dining experience the hotel provides a buffet style restaurant, the perfect setting for that informal, relaxed dinner which can be enjoyed by couples and families alike. An extensive 'a la carte' menu and wine list are also available. Entertainment programmes are performed daily on the purpose built stage and there are theme nights as well as athletic activities taking place around the magnificent free-form lagoon shaped swimming pool.
Olympic Rating: 3 Star
Official Rating: 3 Star
Twin bedded rooms are equipped with a television, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes (payable locally), private bathroom and a balcony with pool, inland or side sea view. Family rooms with pool or inland view and single rooms with pool or inland view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Free use of gym (at Odessa Hotel)
- WiFi available in all areas of the hotel (payable locally)
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Safe Boxes (payable locally)
- Free use of squash courts
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- Electra Restaurant
- Okeanos snack bar
- Poseidon pool bar
- Pandora Cocktail bar
- Money exchange facility
- Sun beds
- Umbrellas by the pool
- Pool towels (with deposit)
- Room service.
- At Electra Restaurant, you can enjoy a mouth watering buffet during breakfast and dinner.
- Okeanos Snack Bar serves snacks and main dishes by the pool with a varied selection of soft drinks, beers and ice creams.
- Poseidon Bar is directly on the pool offering all kinds of cool drinks.
- Pandora Cocktail Bar offers cocktails, long drinks, aperitifs, liqueurs and coffees.
- Smart dress is required for dinner.
- Varied entertainment programme including theme nights, shows, live music and Cypriot night.
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Massage (payable locally)
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Jacuzzi (payable locally)
- Steam bath (payable locally)
- Tennis court (payable locally)
- Table tennis.
S17 All Inclusive Package:
All Day Dining includes:
-Breakfast. International open buffet and live cooking 07.00 – 10.00
-Buffet Snacks 10.30 – 12.00 and 15.30 – 18.00
-Lunch Buffet 12.30 – 14.30
-Tea and Coffee with cakes and cookies 16.30 – 17.30
-Dinner buffet. Different theme every night with live cooking. 18.30 – 21.30
-Midnight snacks – 22.00 – 24.00 (selection of cold sandwiches)
-Available from 10.30 – 24.00. (Outside of these hours, drinks are chargeable at normal prices) – Local spirits, wine and beer – Fresh fruit juices, iced coffee (frappe), Cyprus Coffee, Milk Shakes and speciality drinks (e.g slushies) are not included in the All Inclusive package.
Entertainment & Activities: Free use of gym, table tennis, tennis (during daytime). Entertainment includes a daytime animation programme and evening entertainment with music, shows and folklore dancing..
All Inclusive finishes at midday on the day of departure.