Luxury meets relaxation in extensive tropical gardens at the four-star Golden Coast Hotel in Protaras, Cyprus.
Overlooking a beautiful sandy bay with an array of watersports on offer, the excellent facilities really impress, including the large outdoor pool with Jacuzzi that's the perfect spot for relaxing with a book, taking a dip or enjoying a drink from the pool bar. Another Jacuzzi can be found at the heated indoor pool - all of which combines for a truly relaxing holiday to Cyprus.
Follow up a session in the gym with a sauna, steam bath or a massage treatment to take pampering a little bit further – after all, it is your holiday!
Families will love the activities on offer, from free sports facilities such as mini football, table tennis, water polo, archery and a tennis court, to a children’s pool with water slide, playground, babysitting service and a multi-lingual supervised mini club. The mini disco is also popular for practising your dance steps.
With Protaras and its fine sandy beach on the doorstep, the hotel is surrounded on three sides by crystal clear waters, so there's no need to venture far to enjoy everything the Golden Coast Hotel has to offer.
The hotel is 35 minutes from Larnaca airport meaning that you can start your Protaras holiday right after landing!
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin Room Inland View (25m2) sleeps up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds air conditioning, free WIFI (included), safety deposit box, tea and coffee making faciities, mini bar bathroom with bath or shower, bathroom amenities, hairdryer, balcony or terrace. Side sea (Located in Annex Building) or Sea View rooms are also available at a supplement.
Superior Room Inland View (27.5m2) sleeps up to 3 persons featuring spacious balconies, double or twin beds and beautiful colour schemes. These rooms promise guests both an enjoyable and comfortable stay. All the other facilities are as per the twin room inland view. Superior Room Front Sea View are also available at a supplement.
Kids Suite Inland View ( 27.5m2) sleeps up to 4 persons featuring a double bed and a bunk bed. There is a partition that separates the main bedroom from the children's space. Amenities include an espresso machine, bathrobe and slippers, bathroom with bathtub and shower, bathroom amenities, mini bar (request required to refill) and complimentary water upon arrival. All the other facilities are as per the twin room inland view. Superior Kids Suite Inland View are also available at a supplement.
Atrium Restaurant serves a consistently outstanding blend of European and Mediterranean dishes with touches from the Levant.
Mamma Leone Trattoria Italiana set in an idyllic environment with unparalleled views of the beach, the sea and Protaras fishing shelter.
Meditteranean Restaurant is a traditional type tavern setting with a unique Mediterranean atmosphere with beautiful panoramic views of the pool, beach and sea.
To Antamoma bar, Por El Mar beach bar, Poseidon pool bar and the Hesperides terrace bar.
- Live music in the restaurant or bars
- Folklore and magic shows
- Animation programme with various entertainment (seasonal)
- Themed nights - half board guests can participate in the following special dinners at no extra supplement: Cyprus, Greek, Carvery buffet, Italian, international, and BBQ.
Buffet Breakfast 07:00-10:00 at the Atrium restaurant, Calypso restaurant and the Atrium terrace restaurant.
Lunch Buffet 12:30-15:00 at the Atrium restaurant and at the Atrium terrace restaurant.
Light snacks served at the Poseidon pool bar, from 10:30-12:00 and from 15:30-17:00.
Dinner Buffet 19:00-22:00 at the Atrium Restaurant and the Atrium terrace restaurant.
All Inclusive plus guests are also entitled to the following:
- Lunch Buffet 12:30-15:00 daily at the Mediterranean Grill restaurant (weather permitting) reservation required
- Dinner a la carte 19:00-22:00 once per stay at the “Mama Leone” Italian restaurant, reservation required
- All day snack bar 11:00-18:00 serving hot and cold snacks for children and adults
- Late arrival buffet corner 23:00-04:00 selected food pick up
Beverages included are alcoholic drinks, cocktails, local draught beer, house wine, juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available in the following locations:
- Poseidon Pool Bar: 10:00-18:00
- Atrium Restaurant: 12:30 to 15:00 hrs and 19:00-22:00
- Hesperides Indoor piano bar: 19:30-24:00 Piano from May to mid-October
- Hesperides terrace Bar: 16:00-23:00 from May to mid-October
All-inclusive plus guests are also entitled to the following:
Imported branded alcoholic drinks and spirits (excluding premium drinks, i.e. Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Premium Champagnes such as Don Perignon etc.), fresh fruit juices, premium coffees, and a bottle of house wine during meals at the following restaurants:
- “Por El Mar” beach bar-restaurant: (19:00-01:00 May to mid-October) entitled to four free premium signature cocktails per person per stay. Consumption of extra cocktails or any other drinks at a charge but with a daily discount. Consumption of a la carte from the menu at a charge with a daily discount
- Mediterranean Grill restaurant: (12:30-15:00, May to mid-October)
- “Mama Leone” Italian restaurant: (19:00-22:00, May to October) entitled to dine once per stay upon reservation at no extra charge including one bottle of house wine for two persons or one drink per person. Extra visits for dining or extra drinks chargeable but with a discounted price.
Please note - All-inclusive status at the bars & restaurants is valid from 10:00-01:00 (all-inclusive Plus), 10:00-23:00 (all-Inclusive), local alcoholic drinks or spirits are only offered to adults over 18 years of age, the all-inclusive package and wristband are not transferable.
The all-inclusive package starts at 14:00 on the arrival day and finishes at 12:00 on the departure day.