Golden Coast Hotel
Lush gardens and a beautiful bay with family-friendly touches make the all-inclusive Golden Coast Hotel in Cyprus a great choice, with something for everyone looking for a memorable beach-based getaway.
Luxury meets relaxation in extensive tropical gardens at the four-star Golden Coast Hotel in Protaras, Cyprus.
Overlooking a beautiful sandy bay with an array of watersports on offer, the excellent facilities really impress, including the large outdoor pool with Jacuzzi that's the perfect spot for relaxing with a book, taking a dip or enjoying a drink from the pool bar. Another Jacuzzi can be found at the heated indoor pool - all of which combines for a truly relaxing holiday to Cyprus.
Follow up a session in the gym with a sauna, steam bath or a massage treatment to take pampering a little bit further – after all, it is your holiday!
Families will love the activities on offer, from free sports facilities such as mini football, table tennis, water polo, archery and a tennis court, to a children’s pool with water slide, playground, babysitting service and a multi-lingual supervised mini club. The mini disco is also popular for practising your dance steps.
With Protaras and its fine sandy beach on the doorstep, the hotel is surrounded on three sides by crystal clear waters, so there's no need to venture far to enjoy everything the Golden Coast Hotel has to offer.
The hotel is 35 minutes from Larnaca airport meaning that you can start your Protaras holiday right after landing!
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
- Twin bedded rooms with bath, shower, telephone, radio, safety deposit box (payable locally), internet connection (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, and a balcony with inland view
- Twin bedded rooms with sea or side sea view (twin rooms with side sea view are located in the Annex)
- Kids suites with an inland view
- Superior kids suite with an inland view
- Superior rooms with front sea view or inland view and family rooms with an inland view
- Grand suites feature a luxury living room with a lounge, dining area, separate bedroom area with an en-suite bathroom, and two balconies with sea view available at a supplement
- Single rooms with inland, side sea or sea view are also available
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Free use of the gym
- Ironing board on request free of charge
- Free use of kindergarten (supervised May - October)
- Free use of sauna
- Free use of safe boxes
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Hesperides bar
- Pool bar
- Hairdressing salon
- Souvenir shop
- Conference facilities
- TV/video room
- Air conditioning
- Mediterranean Tavern (outdoors) - open during the summer for lunch and occasionally dinner
- Poseidon pool bar for snacks
- Calypso restaurant for breakfast and dinner (outside high season)
- Atrium restaurant for dinner during low season
Dress code: Calypso & Atrium restaurants - Long trousers & shirt with collar.
- Live music in the restaurant or bars most evenings
- Folklore show
- Magic show
- Animation programme with various entertainment (seasonal)
- Theme nights - half board guests can participate in the following special dinners at no extra supplement: Cyprus, Greek, Carvery buffet, Italian, international, and BBQ
- Outdoor pool with jacuzzi
- Indoor heated pool with jacuzzi (low season - April and October)
- Two tennis courts
- Golden Leisure Club with sauna, steam bath, solarium, hydro massage, gym, hydrotherapy room & beauty salon (payable locally)
- Games room
- Morning & afternoon activities
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
Buffet Breakfast: (07:00 to 10:00hrs) daily at the Atrium indoor restaurant and Calypso indoor restaurant and at the Atrium terrace restaurant (weather permitting).
Lunch Buffet: (12:30 to 15:00hrs) daily at the Atrium indoor restaurant and at the Atrium terrace restaurant (weather permitting).
Light snacks: served at the Poseidon pool bar, available daily from 10:30 to 12:00hrs and from 15:30 to 17:00hrs.
Dinner Buffet: (19:00 to 22:00hrs) daily at the Atrium indoor restaurant and at the Atrium terrace restaurant (weather permitting).
All Inclusive plus guests are also entitled to the following during this Cyprus holiday (including the above):
- Lunch Buffet: (12:30 to 15:00 hrs) daily at the Mediterranean Grill restaurant (weather permitting) reservation required
- Dinner a la carte: (19:00 to 22:00 hrs) once per stay at the “Mama Leone” Italian restaurant, reservation required
- All day snack bar: (11:00 to 18:00 hrs) serving hot and cold snacks for children and adults
- Late arrival buffet corner: (23:00 to 04:00 hrs) selected food pick up
- Daily Discount for dining at the “Mama Leone”, “Por El Mar”, Antamoma” (all upon reservation)
- Beverages from our bars & restaurants
With the all-inclusive package, alcoholic drinks, cocktails, local draught beer, house wine, juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available in the following restaurants:
- Poseidon Pool Bar: daily (10:00 to 18:00 hrs)
- Atrium Restaurant: (12:30 to 15:00 hrs and 19:00 to 22:00hrs)
- Hesperides Indoor piano bar: (19:30 to 24:00 hrs, Piano from May to mid-October)
- Hesperides terrace Bar: (16:00 to 23:00 hrs from May to mid-October)
All-inclusive plus guests are also entitled to the following (including the above):
Imported branded alcoholic drinks and spirits (excluding premium drinks, i.e. Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Premium Champagnes such as Don Perignon etc.), fresh fruit juices, premium coffees, and a bottle of house wine during meals at the following restaurants:
- “Por El Mar” beach bar restaurant: (19:00 to 01:00 hrs, May to mid-October) entitled to four free premium signature cocktails per person per stay. Consumption of extra cocktails or any other drinks at a charge but with a daily discount. Consumption of a la carte from the menu at a charge with a daily discount
- Mediterranean Grill restaurant: (12:30 to 15:00 hrs, May to mid-October)
- “Mama Leone” Italian restaurant: (19:00 to 22:00 hrs, May to October) entitled to dine once per stay upon reservation at no extra charge including one bottle of house wine for two persons or one drink per person. Extra visits for dining or extra drinks chargeable but with a discounted price.
Please note - All-inclusive status at the bars & restaurants is valid from 10:00 to 01:00 hrs (all-inclusive Plus), 10:00 to 23:00 (all-Inclusive), local alcoholic drinks or spirits are only offered to adults over 18 years of age, the all-inclusive package and wristband are not transferable, friends and relatives are most welcome in the hotel, to eat and drink, but always at their own expense.
- Multilingual animation team that organizes an exciting and varied day and night entertainment program of activities
- Day time activities daily from (10:00 to 12:30 hrs, 15:00 to 17:00 hrs)
- Kids disco daily (20:00 to 21:00 hrs)
- Kids Club daily (10:00 to 12:00hrs, and 15:00 to 17:00 hrs)
- Several shows, theme nights, dance daily (21:00 to 23:00 hrs)
Sports - free sports such as mini football, table tennis, water polo, archery, tennis court (equipment and floodlight at a charge) and a fully equipped gym.
Room - extra room facilities such as free of charge mini fridge, safety deposit box. The superior rooms also contain bathrobes and slippers, magnifying mirrors in bathrooms, electronic key card system and espresso machines.
All-inclusive plus guests are also entitled to the following:
- Discount voucher for the hairdressing salon
- Discount vouchers for treatments in Health Club
- Discount vouchers for selected items from the souvenir shop
- Discount on all room service orders
- Discount on all taxi transfers or taxi service booked from the hotel
The all-inclusive package starts at 14:00 hrs on the arrival day and finishes at 12:00 hrs (mid-day) on the departure day.