MarBella Corfu Hotel
Lush! A hotel surrounded by fabulous sub-tropical gardens with views over the Ionian Sea including a cascade sea-water pool.
From spacious double rooms to opulent presidential suites, the MarBella Corfu Hotel is designed to offer a luxurious retreat for families, couples and individual guests. For relaxation, there’s a secluded, tranquil beach and an exquisite spa, while the fun-filled children’s club and splash pool with slides and water jets ensures enjoyment for all ages. To keep the excitement alive into the night, the resort has an underground music venue staging live shows, karaoke and dancing evenings. The authentic Mediterranean experience is completed by the geometric patterns and calming colours of the architecture and the cuisine of chef Periklis Koskinas.
See more hotels from the MarBella Collection.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Rooms sleep up to 2 persons with twin or double beds, bathroom with bath and/or shower, phone, satellite flat screen TV, music channels, tea and coffee, minibar on request or fridge, safety box, free wifi, air conditioning, bathroom amenities, hairdryer, furnished balcony or terrace with garden, mountain or sea view.
Superior Family Room Sea View come equipped with a bedroom, sitting room with two single sofa beds, bathroom with bath or shower, furnished balcony or terrace, amenities as above.
Other rooms types such as Junior suites, Panorama Junior Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites with private pool are also available.
- Infinity swimming pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Heated jacuzzi
- Fitness & yoga
- Tennis courts
- Aqua aerobics
- Pottery classes (free once per week, extra classes are payable locally extra)
- Non-motorised watersports (payable locally)
- Tennis courts with floodlights usage (payable locally)
- Running club and track (payable locally)
- Kayaking (payable locally)
- Gym with personal training sessions and group sessions such as Pilates, Indoor Cycling, HIIT, Meditation, Box Fit and many more (payable locally).
Meli Kids club and Creche by Worldwide Kids (4 months-6 years)
MarBella Corfu Hotel has continued collaboration with Worldwide Kids to ensure all guests enjoy a memorable family holiday full of experiences and activities for children and teens of all ages, offering morning and afternoon sessions.
MarBella Corfu Teens Adventure Club by Exploration Society (12-16 years)
The family-friendly, MarBella Corfu is the ideal location for guests looking to enjoy the crystal clear waters and for adventurous nature enthusiasts alike. The MarBella Corfu Adventure Club has curated a unique five-day programme that utilises on the hotel’s unique and diverse location to its full advantage. Young guests will enjoy climbing and orienteering, horse riding along the Corfiot beaches and a day at the nearby Aqualand Waterpark.
- Trained carers
- Splash pool
- Toddlers’ pool
- Arts and Crafts
- Ice cream trips
- Smoothie making
- Bottle warmer, sterilizers
- Robotics workshops
- La Terrazza restaurant, Casual all day dining including Greek and international specialities and themed evenings
- Comodo a la carte restaurant capturing the essence of Italy serving Mediterranean specialities
- Dolphin beach a refreshing all-day escape serving a tempting array of snacks, salads, fruits, pizza and so much more
- Platea Greek a la carte restaurant serving mouth-watering menus of traditional Greek fare, and a wine list to match, ensures lovers of Greek cuisine will simply adore Platea
- La Bussola a la carte for the discerning diner, offering a tempting à la carte menu of freshly caught fish and seafood in elegant surroundings. (Reservation may be required. Men required to wear trousers and collared shirts. Ladies asked to dress in line with atmosphere of venue)
- Splash American Diner is a big hit with all the family. Dive into the awesome menu and take your pick from a big choice of US-style snacks, ice creams, ice-cold drinks and cocktails.
Ultra All Inclusive option available including:
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at a choice of restaurants including La Terrazza, Comodo, Dolphin restaurant & beach bar (lunch only), and Platea Greek restaurant
- Three A la carte dining options per week
- In addition to the three A la carte options you can also exchange your remaining buffet dinners at any of the a la carte restaurants with a €10 discount per person (drinks are not included)
- Dine Out at surrounding villages to enjoy Greek cuisine at carefully selected local restaurants - available once per stay (Available 2021 only)
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks included at Cascade Pool Bar, Splash Diner Pool Bar, Dolphin Beach Bar, Belvedere Lounge Bar, Elaionas Bar & M Lounge Bar (exception of special aged malt whiskies, Cognacs, champagnes and imported bottled beers)
- Unlimited use of ice-cream bar
- Kids Clubs operated by Worldwide Kids
- Sports & Fitness including Two Tennis courts, Water Sports including Canoe & Pedaloes, Mini soccer court
- Nightly programme of live music and cinema
- 50€ credit on Spa treatments (min 5 nights stay)
- Boat Trip to Corfu town, Trekking tour & Aerial Yoga are also available