The luxurious Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel is a fully renovated masterpiece of architecture which has hosted some of the most famous personalities, including the former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and the prime ministers of Spain and Portugal. Built on the site of the old Xenia, the hotel offers beautiful views of the Pondikonissi. This stunning hotel stands on an evergreen hill by the sea, complete with its own port beach. The surrounding area offers breathtaking scenery and natural beauty. The accommodation is comfortable and offers guests all modern amenities. Relax by the fantastic swimming pool and enjoy beautiful meals and drinks whilst taking in the beautiful scenery.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin Room Lake View (25 m2) Sleeps up to 3 persons. The cosy twin lake view room comprise of a bedroom with twin beds, an extra bed (sofa bed) can be added for a third person. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub or shower, bathroom amenities, air conditioning, slippers, mini fridge, satellite TV, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, safety deposit box and direct dial telephone (payable locally). Guests will enjoy outstanding views of Chalikiopoulou Lake, the distant hills and town and ancient port from the furnished balcony. Twin room sea view is also available at a supplement.
Superior Room Lake View (25 m2) Sleeps up to 3 persons. The elegantly decorated twin lake view rooms are located on the top floors and they offer a splendid view of the Chalikiopoulou Lake, the Corfu town, the distant gills, the town and the ancient port. These rooms consist of a cosy bedroom, bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and all the facilities as per the twin room lake view. Superior room sea view is also available at a supplement.
Superior Bungalow Sea View (30 m2) Sleeps up to 4 persons. These cosy bungalows are located next to the main building near the pool and the beach and are surrounded by trees and flowers. The bungalow consists of a bedroom, bathroom, furnished balcony and all the facilities as per the twin room lake view.
Superior Bungalow Shared Pool Sea View (30 m2) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Stylishly decorated with wooden furniture, these bungalows have direct access to a shared pool terrace with sunbeds, overlooking the azure waters of the Ionian Sea. All the other facilities are as per the twin room lake view.
One Bedroom Suite Sea View (60 m2) Sleeps up to 4 persons. These suites are the epitome of luxury island life. The suites consists with a bedroom, living room, marble bathroom with bathtub, slippers and stunning views of the Ionian Sea. All the other facilities are as per the twin room lake view. Junior Suite with Shared Pool is also available at a supplement.
- 'Eptanissa Grill' a la carte restaurant offers a choice dishes including fresh meat, fish and vegetables
- The Pool Bar is a relaxation refuge in the green and the blue surroundings. Enjoy refreshing cocktails, coffees and savoury snacks and salads
- Enjoy the view of the sea from inside the cable car leading to 'Brachera' beach bar where you can sample cocktails, fresh juices, ice cold beers, sandwiches and the best souvlaki on the island
- At the 'KuKuTsi' sushi bar, fans of Japanese cookery will savour authentic sushi, maki, sashimi and temaki with a unique view of the Pontikonissi
- The 'Kefi bar' is the hotel's central bar where you can enjoy unique cocktails, long drinks and beers.
- Outdoor sea water swimming pool
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Water sports on the beach (under separate management - access to the beach via a sloped elevator)*
- Health club with massages, aromatherapy
- Fully equipped Gym
- Two tennis courts offering the possibility of lessons by a professional coach*
- Table Tennis
- French billiards and snooker
(*) - Indicates local charges may apply.