Aeolos Beach Resort
A stunning hotel surrounded by endless lush greenery.
The well-known Aeolos Beach Resort is ideally located on the south-eastern coast of Corfu. The traditional-style accommodation is set on the slopes and is surrounded by endless lush greenery. A private beach can be found just 50 metres away and the hotel offers an excellent selection of Greek and international specialities in the restaurants. Accommodation is either in the main building or scattered around the pretty gardens in one of the 11 blocks. A bus stop with buses running to Corfu Town (10 kms away) is located just a few metres away and the airport is 8 kms away.
Please note this hotel is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties due to all room/areas of hotel being accessible by steps/slopes.
Double bedded rooms with a double bed and a sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini fridge (including one bottle of water on arrival), tea and coffee making facilities (refilled daily), direct-dial telephone (payable locally), WiFi (payable locally), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers, magnifying mirrors, daily maid service six days a week, a private bathroom with bath tub or shower and a balcony or terrace with round the house view. Double bungalows with inland or sea view, standard rooms in the main building with sea view, family bungalows with double bed and two sofa beds with sliding door, two bedroom family suites with sea view, deluxe rooms with a sea view, superior bungalows with a sea view, family bungalows with a garden view and single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Money exchange facility
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Free WiFi access in the public lobby and Reception area
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- Lagoon bar (19:00-24:00, payable locally)
- Luggage room
- Gift shop & news stand (payable locally)
- TV lounge & games room
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Courtesy bus taking guests to and from accommodation on arrival/departure
- Lounge with a large terrace overlooking the beautiful Ionian sea.
- Air conditioning
- Free use of gym
- Free use of sauna
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- The fully air-conditioned main restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in a buffet-style with appetisers, salads and desserts. The central attraction is the market-place themed open kitchen, where surprising cooking shows take place. All menus are based on Greek, Mediterranean and international cuisine, with an emphasis on healthy and locally-produced ingredients. The beach restaurant is a self service Italian restaurant on the beach serving lunch, pizzas,pastas & salads (weather permitting). The a la carte restaurant by the beach serves dinner based on traditional Greek cuisine with an elegant twist of modernity and fish delicacies (table service, reservations required, weather permitting).
- Lunch basket (on request, payable locally).
- Entertainment area by the pool
- Theme nights at the Beach Restaurant (Greek BBQ, beach party etc, payable locally)
- Full animation team with day and evening soft animation programme for adults and children six days per week including sports, shows and competitions
- Folklore dances or music shows once a week.
- Shallow area in family pool
- Mini club
- High chairs
- Baby cots
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Mini disco
- Special activities (6 days a week).
- The lagoon pool is situated towards the middle of the resort, surrounded by gardens and olive groves with its own pool bar
- The family pool with a shallow section is situated in the main building area with its own pool bar
- Sun terraces with umbrellas and sun beds
- Beach/pool towels (with a refundable deposit)
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool gymnastics
- Water polo
- Video games (payable locally)
- Billiards (payable locally)
- French bowls
- Fitness room (free of charge, open 6 days per week)
- Sauna (free of charge, open 6 days per week)
- Massage and beauty treatments (payable locally). Please note that some activities may be payable locally.
Meals: Full American breakfast 07:00-10:00, continental breakfast 10:00-10:30. Lunch including pasta and snacks from 12:00-16:00. Dinner including a choice of special table d'Hote menu (reservation required Mon-Sat, weather permitted) 19:00-22:00. All meals are buffet style served in the main Almyra restaurant, serving Greek and international cuisine with special theme nights three times per week (Italian, Asian and Greek), show cooking, Greek corner and health corner. Drinks: are self service during meals including soft drinks, juices, local beer, white and red wine. Greek coffee corner available during breakfast. Pool Bar 10:30-17:30, Lagoon Pool Bar 10:30-17:30, Lobby Bar 10:30-23:00 and Lagoon Bar 10:30-17:30 serving local (not brand) spirits, local drinks, beer, red & white wine, juices and soft drinks 10:30-17:30. Snacks: Pool Bar serving coffee and cakes 16:00-17:00 and ice cream 10:30-17:30. Lagoon Pool Bar serving snacks including sandwiches, cheese pies, sausage rolls, pizzas, coffee and cakes 16:00-17:00 and ice cream 10:30-17:30. Lagoon Bar serving ice cream 10:30-17:30. Children: buffet at the Beach Restaurant Zephyros 19:00-20:00, ice cream available from 11:30-17:30, kids club and entertainment. Entertainment & Activities: A good selection of leisure activities and entertainment on offer. Animation team organising sports activities and evening entertainment six days a week.