Aeolos Beach Resort
With a private beach, sauna and sports, the all-inclusive Aeolos Beach Resort offers relaxation in the Corfu sunshine.
Surrounded by green countryside and overlooking the sea, the all-inclusive Aeolos Beach Resort in Perama, Corfu, is perfect for families and couples looking for fun in the sun – and there's a private beach just steps away.
The resort's central lagoon pool is fringed by gardens and olive groves, and its own bar for drinks on the sun terraces while the family pool in the main building has a shallow section for children. Choose which suits you best!
Fitness enthusiasts can take advantage of the tennis court, beach volleyball, water polo and aerobics while the fitness room and sauna are free to use. Why not follow up with a massage or beauty treatment for some well-earned holiday pampering?
All-inclusive meals feature Greek favourites and international specialities served in the restaurant. Special theme nights are enjoyed three times a week, plus guests can watch the chefs in action during show-cooking events.
A children’s club will keep younger guests entertained and for grown-ups traditional dance and music shows, a Greek barbecue or beach party are all on the resort's entertainment schedule.
Accommodation is either in the main building or scattered around the pretty gardens in one of 11 blocks. Rooms have a bathroom with bath or shower and offer satellite TV, mini fridge and tea and coffee facilities. Air conditioning and wifi is available.
A handy bus stop makes it quick and easy to get to Corfu Town with its cosmopolitan charm and history so on balmy evenings stroll in the lovely town to soak up the holiday atmosphere.
Please note the hotel is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties due to steps and slopes.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Double bedded rooms with a double bed and a sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV with free movies, mini fridge (including one bottle of water on arrival), tea and coffee making facilities (refilled daily), direct-dial telephone (payable locally), WiFi, safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers, magnifying mirrors, daily maid service six days a week, a private bathroom with bathtub or shower, toiletries, facial tissues, and a balcony or terrace. Double bungalows with Garden or sea view, standard rooms in the main building with sea view, Family bungalows with double bed and two sofa beds with sliding door, two bedroom family suites with sea view, deluxe rooms with a sea view, superior bungalows with a sea view and family bungalows with a garden view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Money exchange facility
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Free WiFi access in the public lobby and Reception area
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- Lagoon bar (19:00-24:00, payable locally)
- Luggage room
- Gift shop & news stand (payable locally)
- TV lounge & games room
- Laundry and dry cleaning service (payable locally)
- Courtesy bus taking guests to and from accommodation on arrival/departure
- Lounge with a large terrace overlooking the beautiful Ionian sea.
- Air conditioning
- Free use of gym
- Free use of sauna
- Free safety deposit boxes
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- The fully air-conditioned main restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in a buffet-style with appetisers, salads and desserts. The central attraction is the market-place themed open kitchen, where surprising cooking shows take place. All menus are based on Greek, Mediterranean and international cuisine, with an emphasis on healthy and locally-produced ingredients. The beach restaurant is a self service Italian restaurant on the beach serving lunch, pizzas,pastas & salads (weather permitting). The a la carte restaurant by the beach serves dinner based on traditional Greek cuisine with an elegant twist of modernity and fish delicacies (table service, reservations required, weather permitting). 'Ionian' new open-air restaurant serving Greek buffet breakfast from 08:00 - 10:30, dinner from 19:00 - 21:30 reservations required for both. All-day food court / open market serving snacks such as souvlaki with bread & kebab or sausages, greek style traditional pies (4 choices with one of them sweet), one sweet corner with ice cream, crepes, waffle and pastry, one bar serving the theater during the show. Sweet bar on the beach that offers ice cream, crepes, waffle and pastry (11:00 - 17:00).
- Lunch basket (on request, payable locally).
- Entertainment area by the pool
- Theme nights at the Beach Restaurant - Greek BBQ (payable locally), beach party (free)
- Full animation team with day and evening soft animation programme for adults and children six days per week including sports, shows and competitions
- Folklore dances or music shows once a week.
- The lagoon pool is situated towards the middle of the resort, surrounded by gardens and olive groves with its own pool bar
- The family pool with a shallow section is situated in the main building area with its own pool bar
- Sun terraces with umbrellas and sun beds
- Beach/pool towels (with a refundable deposit)
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool gymnastics
- Water polo
- Video games (payable locally)
- Billiards (payable locally)
- French bowls
- Fitness room (free of charge, open 7 days per week)
- Sauna (free of charge, open 7 days per week)
- Massage and beauty treatments (payable locally). Please note that some activities may be payable locally.
Meals: Full American breakfast 07:00-10:00, continental breakfast 10:00-10:30. Lunch including pasta and snacks from 12:00-15:30. Dinner including a choice of special table d'Hote menu (reservation required open 6 days per week, closed on Fridays, weather permitted) 19:00-22:00. All meals are buffet style served in the main Almyra restaurant, serving Greek and international cuisine with special theme nights three times per week (Italian, Asian and Greek), show cooking, Greek corner and health corner. Drinks: are self service during meals including soft drinks, juices, local beer, white and red wine. Greek coffee corner available during breakfast. Pool Bar 10:30-23:00, Lagoon Pool Bar 10:30-17:30, Lobby Bar 10:30-23:00 and Lagoon Bar 10:30-17:30 serving local (not brand) spirits, local drinks, beer, red & white wine, juices and soft drinks 10:30-17:30. Snacks: Pool Bar serving coffee and cakes 16:00-17:00 and ice cream 10:30-17:30. Lagoon Pool Bar serving snacks including cheese pies, sausage rolls, pizzas, coffee and cakes 16:00-17:00 and ice cream 10:30-17:30. Lagoon Bar serving ice cream 10:30-17:30. Children: buffet at the Beach Restaurant Zephyros 19:00-20:00, ice cream available from 11:30-17:30, kids club and entertainment. Entertainment & Activities: A good selection of leisure activities and entertainment on offer. Animation team organising sports activities and evening entertainment six days a week.