Stella Island Luxury Resort
Stella Island Luxury Resort is an indulgent haven with an exclusive feel. Designed as the ultimate relaxation retreat.
Situated on the coastal resort on Analipsi with only a 15 minute walk to the closest beach- the Stella Island Luxury Resort has a lagoon-style outdoor pool and a spa which stretches around the entire resort. There is also a fully equipped gym with personal training sessions for yoga and Pilates, and professional trainers to assist and encourage guests with their fitness regime.
Narrow bridges criss-cross a large lagoon style pool; where your customers can lounge in sunken seating areas, or on islands dotted with beds and hammocks. With no less than five exquisite restaurants, three bars (we'd recommend the poolside cocktails!) and live music in the evenings.
Book today to experience shimmering luxury without restraint, and blissful serenity, with breathtaking views and exceptional, gracious hospitality.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms feature modern furnishings, large windows welcoming the natural light as well as some rooms have direct access to the beautiful lagoon-style pool from the veranda or by wooden steps from the sun deck.
- Luxury (Deluxe) Room Pool View (27m2) sleep up to 2 persons with queen size bed, air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, TV, Mini-fridge, (fully stocked) beach towels, bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, coffee and tea facilities and a furnished balcony. Swim up rooms (Shared-Pool Terrace) including two sun loungers and direct access to a shared lagoon style swimming pool are also available at a supplement.
- Premium Room Pool View (34m2) sleep up to 3 persons including sofa bed with the same facilities as the Luxury room. Swim up rooms (Shared-Pool Terrace) including sun loungers and direct access to a shared lagoon style swimming pool are also available at a supplement.
- Overwater Bungalow Swim Up (25m2) sleep up to 2 persons with the same facilities as the Luxury room plus a fantastic veranda with two sun loungers over a shared lagoon style pool.
- Island Villa Private Pool (80m2) sleep up to 2 persons with the same facilities as the Luxury Room plus a Jacuzzi, private pool, premium bathroom amenities and sun loungers.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Free sunbeds and umbrellas available by the pool
- Private beach area
- Pool and beach towels
- Mini golf
- Beach volleyball
- Tennis courts (equipment available)
- Scuba Diving (payable locally)
- Mountain Biking (payable locally)
- Horse Riding (payable locally)
- Personal training (payable locally)
A true sanctuary of pampered wellbeing evoking the warmth and hospitality unique to this enchanting land. Utilizing indigenous and authentic techniques at the Stella Island Spa encourage you to immerse yourself in the experience to truly understand and embrace the exquisite environment. Techniques from around the world are designed to release tension and restoring body and mind to a natural state of harmony.
- Indoor heated pool
- Massage rooms
- Fitness room
Kimata: American Buffet (07:30 -11:00). Lunch buffet (12:30 -14:30). Dinner buffet (19:00 -21:30)
La Parrilla: Breakfast/Brunch a la carte ( 08:30-11:30). Urban lunch a la carte (12:30 -17:30). Dinner on the Grill (19:00 - 21:30)
Cabana Pool Bar Cocktails & Bites. Light lunch and variety of snacks. (12:00 -17:30)
Oceania Art Cuisine. Dinner (19:00 -21:30).
Vegera Cretan Stories. Dinner (19:00 -21:30).
Umami the Fifth Taste Robata & Sushi Bar (19:00 - 21:30).
BEVERAGES: Selection of branded and local drinks, signature cocktails, hot and cold beverages (10:00 -23:00). BARS: Utopia All Day Lounge at the hotel's Lobby, Cabana Cocktails & Bites by the pool, Umbra Shaded Oasis by the pool.
Please note: reservation is required for dinner and for a minimum 5 night stay, guests that stay on all inclusive basis can enjoy a complimentary dinner in the above following a la carte Restaurants.
DRESS CODE: Smart casual during the day, cover ups required for breakfast and lunch. Footwear is required in restaurants and bars at all times. At night elegant casual attire, no beachwear or shorts in the evening. Gentlemen - long trousers and shirt with sleeves in all restaurants and bars.
Some facilities are subject to weather permitting and in some cases day and time restrictions or changes may apply