An award-winning 5-star, adults only, luxury hotel in Sissi Crete, the Castello Boutique Resort & Spa is part of the Castello Hotels Group.
The elegant high-quality design is the hallmark of the deluxe section of the Castello Resort. The resort overlooks the immeasurable natural beauty of Crete in one of the most sought-after locations of the island, the traditional seaside fishing village of Sissi, where convenient amenities, such as shops, bars and restaurants are found.
With its exceptional quality and style, the Castello Boutique Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for those seeking a combination of luxury accommodation with private pools.
Please Note: This accommodation is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties or wheelchair users due to the number of stairs within the property.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Superior Room Inland View (27 - 30m2) sleeps up to 3 people with air conditioning, free high-speed internet, king-size mattress, a sofa bed, safety deposit box, satellite TV, seating area, bathroom with a walk-in crystal cabin rain shower, and a balcony or terrace.
Superior Room Pool View (27 - 30m2) sleeps 2 people with the same features of the Superior room inland view.
Superior Room Private Pool (30m2) sleeps up to 3 people with the same features as the Superior Room Inland View, plus a Private Pool on your private balcony or terrace.
Maisonette Suite Private Pool (50m2) sleeps up to 3 people featuring king sized bed, living room on the ground floor, an upstairs bedroom and a private pool. All the other facilities are as per the superior room
Suite Garden View (45-50m2) sleeps up to 3 people featuring a king size bed or 2 single beds for the bedroom upstairs, a sofa bed in the living room on the ground floor and a balcony overlooking the gardens. All the other facilities are as per the superior room.
- 24 hour reception
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- TV Lounge
- Writing desk
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning and heating
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service (extra charge)
- Magnifying make-up mirror, dual voltage shaver outlet
- Variety of pillows (upon request)
- Electronic safe, 15’’ laptop size
- Complimentary use of Gym
- Wake up service
- The Aroma Bar
- Elea Private Dining Available
- Outdoor freshwater swimming pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Heated indoor freshwater swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Callista by Aegeo spa with facilities and treatments (payable locally)
- Yoga and meditation classes led by experienced instructors at Spa (payable locally)
- Open Air Jacuzzi (in selected rooms & suites)
Origins Restaurant: This restaurant offers panoramic views of the tropical gardens and the mountains beyond and invites you to a unique fine dining experience. The chef draws his inspiration from the vast gastronomic treasures of Crete, creating delicious flavours that will you on a fantastic culinary journey.
Dress code: Long trousers for the gentlemen and closed shoes during dinner.