Porto Sani is exclusive and luxurious with lots of facilities, maintaining the tranquillity of a private club with a peaceful setting.
Located around the picturesque Sani Marina, the Porto Sani is an exclusive, luxurious suite-hotel which offers excellent facilities whilst maintaining the tranquillity of a private club.
The Sani Resort is set close to white sandy beaches within a 1000 acre ecological reserve, with breathtaking views that you definitely won't forget whilst on a Halkidiki holiday.
The ultimate Greek island holiday destination, it offers a warm, homely atmosphere, a rejuvenating Spa Centre, entertainment facilities and a wide selection of gourmet Greek and international culinary options.
Enjoy the peaceful setting of this stylish accommodation surrounded by extensive gardens, pine forests and eucalyptus trees. Sani Marina, with its variety of shops, galleries, tavernas and cafes, is next to the village.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Promo suites sleep 2/4 (up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 1 or 2 children) with twin beds, air conditioning, hairdryer, CD-DVD player, satellite TV, mini bar, kitchenette, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with shower (no bath tub) and a terrace or balcony and garden view. Marina junior suites sleep 2 and are open plan with a four poster bed, air conditioning, hairdryer, CD-DVD player, satellite TV, mini bar, kitchenette, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with shower (no bath tub) and a terrace with marina view, suites sleep 2/4 with garden view (upper floor), suites sleep 2/4 with pool view (upper floor), suites sleep 2/4 with garden view (ground floor), suites sleep 2/4 with pool view (ground floor), three bedroom family suites sleep 4/7 and deluxe suites sleep 2/4 with pool or marina view are also available at a supplement.
Third and Fourth beds will be sofa beds or pull out beds.
- 24 hr reception
- 2 restaurants
- Room service
- Sea breeze bar
- Lounge bar
- WiFi in public areas
- Spa centre
- Free shuttle service within the resort
- Bus service to nearby villages
- Laundry service
Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
Indulged in a new level of experience for the most discerning guests in Sani’s exclusive Suites with these additional features if you stay in any suite.
- 48-hour pre-arrival contact personalized holiday planning: E-concierge (through What's App) for dinner bookings, VIP service, childcare and private trips.
- Complimentary early check in / late check out *subject to availability)
- Express check in
- Children amenities upon arrival
- Daily welcome in-room surprise
- Tailored in-room amenities
- Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towels selections)
- Upgraded In-room dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of your suite (extra charges apply)
- Exclusive beach area
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven experience (once per stay per suite)
- Service by childcare expert Carol Mae
- Complimentary Sani festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per suite, per stay)
- Departure amenities
Restaurants & Bars
Artemis Restaurant: In the morning, Artemis greets you with breakfast which you'll want to go on forever. And come the evening, its a la carte menu delivers some wonderful surprises in a luxurious yet relaxed atmosphere, and with a very spacious terrace.
Lagoon Restaurant: A fabulous a la carte menu featuring healthy Mediterranean flavours is the perfect al fresco setting for lunch, allowing you to also keep an eye on the children playing in the pool.
El Puerto Spanish Restaurant: Headed up by Michelin-starred chef David Ibarboure, El Puerto invites guests to enjoy an authentic taste of Spain, using locally sourced ingredients and boasting a wine selection from some of Europe’s most renowned producers.
Sea Breeze Bar: A relaxed poolside setting for this bar offering speciality coffees and wellbeing fruit juices and smoothies along with a satisfying selection of salads and lite bites. In the evening live music adds to the ambience making it the ideal place to appreciate our fine selection of aperitifs and cocktails.
Byblos Caviar: When you want to spend some real quality time with a good book or good friends, then the serene setting of Byblos Caviar is just perfect with a wide selection of drinks available all day.
THE DINE AROUND PROGRAMME
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. Guests may use their meal allowance in 18 restaurants, where they can either select one of the several tailored menus (drinks NOT included) - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte (drinks not included). If guests choose to order a-la-carte, the meal allowance amount of 20€ p.p. (children 10€) for Sani Beach Hotel & Sani Beach Club guests and 25€ p.p. (children 12.50€) for Porto Sani Village guests will be deducted from their total bill:
The participating restaurants are as follows:
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Poseidon restaurant of Sani Beach Hotel
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Olympos restaurant* of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch or dinner at Macaroni Italian restaurant */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos ouzerie */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Vosporos Grill house */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Tomata Greek restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ouzerie */*** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch*** or dinner*/** at Grill by the Pool of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos restaurant */*** of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch*** or dinner at Dunes */** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch at the Pool restaurant *** of Sani Beach Club
- Dinner at the Artemis restaurant */*** of Porto Sani Village
- Dinner at Asian restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at Katsu Japanese restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at the Byblos Caviar */*** of Porto Sani Village (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at The Veranda restaurant * of Sani Beach Hotel (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at the Water restaurant */*** of Sani Asterias
*Reservation required / **Selection from Dine Around menus with no extra charge or deduction of the meal allowance / ***Deduction of the meal allowance
- Live piano in the bar and lounge
- July, August & September: exhibitions of painters, photographers & sculptures
- Bousoulas beach parties (high season)
- Open air cinema (high season)
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (request in advance, payable locally)
- Dedicated children club and crèche for Porto Sani Village and Sani Asterias Suite guests.
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10 am - 1 pm & 3 pm - 6 pm from Mid June to September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) (Payable locally).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday. Guests can pre-book online or register in the resort (Payable locally)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday (Payable locally).
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy. A truly unique experience to suit all ages and abilities, the courses designed by Bear and his team of instructors are sure to be adrenaline fueled and a challenge like no other (payable locally).
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked.
The Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Worldwide Kids Company and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10 am - 10 pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark, there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
Little Guests Come First: A complete range of high-end baby equipment and essential supplies means there’s no need to pack a stroller, baby cot, bottle sterilizer or bedding. From the essentials to Gro clocks, bed guards and bath seats, the Little Guest is completely taken care of, while parents discover the meaning of a truly carefree holiday. Baby equipment is payable locally.
- Lagoon-style heated swimming pool
- Six tennis courts (three floodlit)
- Water sports (PADI Diving Centre) (under separate management, payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking
- Gym, sauna & steam bath
- Hair salon and treatment rooms providing services such as massage, manicure, pedicure etc (with charge). Leisure activities are located at the Sani Beach Hotel or Sani Beach Club
- Spa suite
- Free use of Hammam, sauna, gym and heated indoor swimming pool (over 16 years only)
- Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy (6-17yrs, 18/05-30/08, course vary depending on age, payable/bookable locally).
The Teen Spa menu (payable locally) is available at all of Sani Resort's three spas and includes:
My Glamorous Manicure
Teen guests will showcase beautiful immaculate nails after this lovely treatment. Manicure includes nail buffing, nail polish and a massage with botanical hand cream.
My Perfect Pedicure
Give feet a toe-tingling holiday treat too. Teens will enjoy a footbath with Southern Sea Ocean Oil, followed by nail buffering, painting and completed with a Botanical Body Milk massage.
My So Soothing Neck & Back Massage
After a hard day on the beach enjoy a soothing neck & back massage with the new Anne Semonin Botanical Body Oil packed with anti oxidants and vitamins.
My Fantastic Facial
All the sun and tanning lotions can be harsh on teenage skin, so treat sensitive faces to some TLC ¿ and enjoy a hand or foot massage while it all happens too!
My Massage with Mum
Mother and daughters or sons can way to Sani Beach Club for the perfect bonding side-by-side massage. While mum enjoys a wonderful neck & back massage, teen guests will get a fab facial along with a soothing hand or foot massage.
My Dreamy Body Peeling
Holidays are all about chilling out, so take things very easy with this relaxing and soothing body exfoliation.
Please note the Sani Resort asks that teens should be accompanied by their parents when sampling the wonderful teen spa unless parents think they are grown up enough to go to the treatment on their own and expresses this to a member of the Spa team.