Located around the picturesque Sani Marina, the Porto Sani is an exclusive, luxurious suite-hotel which offers excellent facilities whilst maintaining the tranquillity of a private club.
The Sani Resort is set close to white sandy beaches within a 1000 acre ecological reserve, with breathtaking views that you definitely won't forget whilst on a Halkidiki holiday.
The ultimate Greek island holiday destination, it offers a warm, homely atmosphere, a rejuvenating Spa Centre, entertainment facilities and a wide selection of gourmet Greek and international culinary options.
Enjoy the peaceful setting of this stylish accommodation surrounded by extensive gardens, pine forests and eucalyptus trees. Sani Marina, with its variety of shops, galleries, tavernas and cafes, is next to the village.
See more hotels from Sani Resort.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
One Bedroom Suite Grand Balcony Garden or Pool View (55 sqm) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Completely refurbished luxury suites. Spacious, contemporary design with separate living and sleeping areas for a most comfortable stay. Each suite offers its own balcony with furniture, floor to floor ceiling windows flood the rooms with light and spectacular views of the garden or pool area. In addition a fully equipped bathroom with rain shower and bathtub with luxury toiletries. The facilities include satellite TV, wireless internet access, air conditioning, mini bar, safety deposit box, coffee and tea making facilities, nespresso machine, hairdryer and bathrobes and slippers
One Bedroom Suite Private Garden with Garden View or Pool View (55 sqm) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Completely refurbished luxury suite with spacious contemporary design with separate living and sleep area. Each suite offers its own spacious terrace and private garden with furniture and sun loungers with views of the lush gardens or pool area. All other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony.
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite Grand Balcony Pool or Sea View (60 sqm) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Completely refurbished, these suites offer extravagant decor featuring tasteful artworks. Located on the upper floor and offering spectacular views to the marina, the suites feature spacious sitting room, one bedroom and a spacious balcony with outdoor furniture. Each suite offers everything makes your stay special including luxury beds and choice of pillows. All the other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony.
Two Bedroom Family Suite Private Garden, Garden View (90 m2) Sleeps up to 5 persons featuring floor to ceiling windows, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living area, luxury toiletries and all the other facilities as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony garden or pool view.
Junior Suite Private Garden Pool View (48 m2) Sleeps up to 4 persons featuring extended bathrooms, open plan seating area, private garden with stunning views overlooking the pool and all the other facilities as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony garden or pool view.
Family Suite Private Garden (96 m2) Sleeps up to 6 persons featuring extended bathrooms, open plan seating area, separate bedroom, private garden and stunning views overlooking the pool. All the other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony garden or pool view.
Two Bedroom Family Suite Private Garden Pool View (90m2) Sleeps up to 5 person featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living area and floor to ceiling windows. The bathrooms come with luxury toiletries by Anne Semonin. All the other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony garden or pool view.
Three Bedroom Family Suite Grand Balcony Garden View (145m2) Sleeps up to 7 persons featuring three separate bedrooms, multiple televisions, private living room including a dining corner and three bathrooms, these suites are ideal for larger families. All the other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony garden or pool view.
Three Bedroom Family Suite Private Pool (145m2) Sleeps up to 7 persons featuring private garden and an extensive outdoor heated pool, three separate bedrooms, 4 flat screen televisions, a living room including a dining corner and three bathrooms. All the other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony garden or pool view.
- 24 hour reception
- Free wifi
- Room service
- Spa centre
- Free shuttle service within the resort
- Bus service to nearby villages
- Laundry service
Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
Indulged in a new level of experience for the most discerning guests in Sani’s exclusive Suites with these additional features if you stay in any suite.
- 48-hour pre-arrival contact personalized holiday planning: E-concierge (through What's App) for dinner bookings, VIP service, childcare and private trips.
- Complimentary early check in / late check out *subject to availability)
- Express check in
- Children amenities upon arrival
- Daily welcome in-room surprise
- Tailored in-room amenities
- Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towels selections)
- Upgraded In-room dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of your suite (extra charges apply)
- Exclusive beach area
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven experience (once per stay per suite)
- Service by childcare expert Carol Mae
- Complimentary Sani festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per suite, per stay)
- Departure amenities
A magnificent location is complemented by spacious restaurants and bars with inspiring new menus and the highest levels of five-star personalized service. The hotels chefs have created a mouth-watering choice of freshly prepared dishes using the best local produce and with an even more delicious variety for children. Take your pick from four restaurants for breakfast, where you’ll find everything from fresh fruit smoothies to local Greek breakfast fare. When it’s time to relax with a cool drink – whether a cocktail or a beer – you’ll always find a chilled-out ambience at Sani Beach. And when you crave that midnight snack, our new 24-hour room service is waiting for you with an innovative choice of inviting dishes.
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. You may use your meal allowance in 22 restaurants, where you can either select one of the several tailored Dine Around menus - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte at an additional supplement.
- Live piano in the bar and lounge
- July, August & September: exhibitions of painters, photographers & sculptures
- Bousoulas beach parties (high season)
- Open air cinema (high season)
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (request in advance, payable locally)
- Dedicated children club and crèche for Porto Sani Village and Sani Asterias Suite guests.
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10 am - 1 pm & 3 pm - 6 pm from Mid June to September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) (Payable locally).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday. Guests can pre-book online or register in the resort (Payable locally)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday (Payable locally).
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy. A truly unique experience to suit all ages and abilities, the courses designed by Bear and his team of instructors are sure to be adrenaline fueled and a challenge like no other (payable locally).
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked. Please contact us for further details.
The Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Little Guests and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10 am - 10 pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark, there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
Little Guests Come First: A complete range of high-end baby equipment and essential supplies means there’s no need to pack a stroller, baby cot, bottle sterilizer or bedding. From the essentials to Gro clocks, bed guards and bath seats, the Little Guest is completely taken care of, while parents discover the meaning of a truly carefree holiday. Baby equipment is payable locally.
- Lagoon-style heated swimming pool
- Six tennis courts (three floodlit)
- Water sports (PADI Diving Centre) (under separate management, payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking
- Gym, sauna & steam bath
- Hair salon and treatment rooms providing services such as massage, manicure, pedicure etc (with charge). Leisure activities are located at the Sani Beach Hotel or Sani Beach Club
- Spa suite
- Free use of Hammam, sauna, gym and heated indoor swimming pool (over 16 years only)
- Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy (6-17yrs, 18/05-30/08, course vary depending on age, payable/bookable locally).