Porto Sani is exclusive and luxurious with lots of facilities, maintaining the tranquillity of a private club with a peaceful setting.
Located around the picturesque Sani Marina, the Porto Sani is an exclusive, luxurious suite-hotel which offers excellent facilities whilst maintaining the tranquillity of a private club.
The Sani Resort is set close to white sandy beaches within a 1000 acre ecological reserve, with breathtaking views that you definitely won't forget whilst on a Halkidiki holiday.
The ultimate Greek island holiday destination, it offers a warm, homely atmosphere, a rejuvenating Spa Centre, entertainment facilities and a wide selection of gourmet Greek and international culinary options.
Enjoy the peaceful setting of this stylish accommodation surrounded by extensive gardens, pine forests and eucalyptus trees. Sani Marina, with its variety of shops, galleries, tavernas and cafes, is next to the village.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
One Bedroom Suite Grand Balcony Garden or Pool View (55 sqm) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Completely refurbished luxury suites. Spacious, contemporary design with separate living and sleeping areas for a most comfortable stay. Each suite offers its own balcony with furniture, floor to floor ceiling windows flood the rooms with light and spectacular views of the garden or pool area. In addition a fully equipped bathroom with rain shower and bathtub with luxury toiletries. The facilities include satellite TV, wireless internet access, air conditioning, mini bar, safety deposit box, coffee and tea making facilities, nespresso machine, hairdryer and bathrobes and slippers
One Bedroom Suite Private Garden with Garden View or Pool View (55 sqm) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Completely refurbished luxury suite with spacious contemporary design with separate living and sleep area. Each suite offers its own spacious terrace and private garden with furniture and sun loungers with views of the lush gardens or pool area. All other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony.
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite Grand Balcony Sea View (60 sqm) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Completely refurbished, these suites offer extravagant decor featuring tasteful artworks. Located on the upper floor and offering spectacular views to the marina, the suites feature spacious sitting room, one bedroom and a spacious balcony with outdoor furniture. Each suite offers everything makes your stay special including luxury beds and choice of pillows. All the other facilities are as per the one bedroom suite grand balcony.
- 24 hour reception
- Free wifi
- Room service
- Spa centre
- Free shuttle service within the resort
- Bus service to nearby villages
- Laundry service
Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
Indulged in a new level of experience for the most discerning guests in Sani’s exclusive Suites with these additional features if you stay in any suite.
- 48-hour pre-arrival contact personalized holiday planning: E-concierge (through What's App) for dinner bookings, VIP service, childcare and private trips.
- Complimentary early check in / late check out *subject to availability)
- Express check in
- Children amenities upon arrival
- Daily welcome in-room surprise
- Tailored in-room amenities
- Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towels selections)
- Upgraded In-room dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of your suite (extra charges apply)
- Exclusive beach area
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven experience (once per stay per suite)
- Service by childcare expert Carol Mae
- Complimentary Sani festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per suite, per stay)
- Departure amenities
Restaurants & Bars
Artemis Restaurant: In the morning, Artemis greets you with breakfast which you'll want to go on forever. And come the evening, its a la carte menu delivers some wonderful surprises in a luxurious yet relaxed atmosphere, and with a very spacious terrace.
Lagoon Restaurant: A fabulous a la carte menu featuring healthy Mediterranean flavours is the perfect al fresco setting for lunch, allowing you to also keep an eye on the children playing in the pool.
El Puerto Spanish Restaurant: Headed up by Michelin-starred chef David Ibarboure, El Puerto invites guests to enjoy an authentic taste of Spain, using locally sourced ingredients and boasting a wine selection from some of Europe’s most renowned producers.
Sea Breeze Bar: A relaxed poolside setting for this bar offering speciality coffees and wellbeing fruit juices and smoothies along with a satisfying selection of salads and lite bites. In the evening live music adds to the ambience making it the ideal place to appreciate our fine selection of aperitifs and cocktails.
Byblos Caviar: When you want to spend some real quality time with a good book or good friends, then the serene setting of Byblos Caviar is just perfect with a wide selection of drinks available all day.
THE DINE AROUND PROGRAMME
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. Guests may use their meal allowance in 18 restaurants, where they can either select one of the several tailored menus (drinks NOT included) - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte (drinks not included). If guests choose to order a-la-carte, the meal allowance amount of 20€ p.p. (children 10€) for Sani Beach Hotel & Sani Beach Club guests and 25€ p.p. (children 12.50€) for Porto Sani Village guests will be deducted from their total bill:
The participating restaurants are as follows:
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Poseidon restaurant of Sani Beach Hotel
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Olympos restaurant* of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch or dinner at Macaroni Italian restaurant */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos ouzerie */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Vosporos Grill house */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Tomata Greek restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ouzerie */*** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch*** or dinner*/** at Grill by the Pool of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos restaurant */*** of Sani Beach Hotel
- Lunch*** or dinner at Dunes */** of Sani Beach Club
- Lunch at the Pool restaurant *** of Sani Beach Club
- Dinner at the Artemis restaurant */*** of Porto Sani Village
- Dinner at Asian restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at Katsu Japanese restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at the Byblos Caviar */*** of Porto Sani Village (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at The Veranda restaurant * of Sani Beach Hotel (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at the Water restaurant */*** of Sani Asterias
*Reservation required / **Selection from Dine Around menus with no extra charge or deduction of the meal allowance / ***Deduction of the meal allowance
- Live piano in the bar and lounge
- July, August & September: exhibitions of painters, photographers & sculptures
- Bousoulas beach parties (high season)
- Open air cinema (high season)
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (request in advance, payable locally)
- Dedicated children club and crèche for Porto Sani Village and Sani Asterias Suite guests.
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10 am - 1 pm & 3 pm - 6 pm from Mid June to September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) (Payable locally).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday. Guests can pre-book online or register in the resort (Payable locally)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday (Payable locally).
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy. A truly unique experience to suit all ages and abilities, the courses designed by Bear and his team of instructors are sure to be adrenaline fueled and a challenge like no other (payable locally).
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked.
The Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Little Guests and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10 am - 10 pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark, there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
Little Guests Come First: A complete range of high-end baby equipment and essential supplies means there’s no need to pack a stroller, baby cot, bottle sterilizer or bedding. From the essentials to Gro clocks, bed guards and bath seats, the Little Guest is completely taken care of, while parents discover the meaning of a truly carefree holiday. Baby equipment is payable locally.
- Lagoon-style heated swimming pool
- Six tennis courts (three floodlit)
- Water sports (PADI Diving Centre) (under separate management, payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking
- Gym, sauna & steam bath
- Hair salon and treatment rooms providing services such as massage, manicure, pedicure etc (with charge). Leisure activities are located at the Sani Beach Hotel or Sani Beach Club
- Spa suite
- Free use of Hammam, sauna, gym and heated indoor swimming pool (over 16 years only)
- Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy (6-17yrs, 18/05-30/08, course vary depending on age, payable/bookable locally).