Chill out or work out at the stunning Sani Beach, where you can swim and luxuriate in the spa while the children and teenagers race off to their clubs.
Love action-packed Greek island holidays? There’s never a dull moment at the Sani Beach, Halkidiki, which is renowned for its quality, range of facilities, services and entertainment.
The five-star resort has the use of two exclusive beaches, a palm-fringed, lagoon-style swimming pool and an indoor heated pool, as well as a luxurious spa offering a range of therapies, a fitness studio, watersports centre and tennis courts.
Facilities for younger guests range from a crèche and, for a fee, a babysitting service, to the ‘Ozone’ house for teenagers, operated by childcare professionals Worldwide Kids Company, and offering entertainment like console gaming and table football, cooking classes and canoe tours, night treks and stargazing.
While the grown-ups have the use of a gym and a rejuvenating spa centre featuring a sauna and Hammam steam bath, hair salon, massage, manicure and pedicure, there is also a special spa programme for 12-to-16s, including manicure, pedicure, facial and massage – including ‘massage with mum.’
Other children’s facilities, depending on the season, include their own pool, a playground, and football, sailing and dance academies.
In an environment of exceptional beauty and superb comfort, the Sani Beach has three of its own restaurants, offering everything from fresh fruit smoothies and local Greek cuisine to Mediterranean menus and Japanese specialities, while the resort’s ‘dine around’ option offers guests the chance to eat at neighbouring hotels – there’s a free shuttle bus, which also connects to the shops, bars, galleries and nightlife at the nearby marina.
Bordered by 7km of white sand, served by a beach bar, and backed by beautiful pine woods, the hotel has stunning views across the Aegean and to distant Mount Olympus, beautifully-appointed rooms and suites sleeping up to four, and a busy entertainment programme of shows and music - there truly is no better Halkidiki holiday destination.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Rooms Include flat screen TV, Ipod/Bose SoundDock, Free wi-fi, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making facilities plus a Nespresso machine, turn down service, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom with shower and balcony or terrace.
Eco Promo Rooms sleep 2.
Double Room Garden View (25m2) sleep 1/2. A sea view room is available for a supplement.
Junior Suite Garden View (35m2) sleep 2/4. Additional features include a bathroom with bathtub. A sea view room is available for a supplement.
Family Interconnecting Room Garden View (50m2) sleep 2/4. A sea view room is available for a supplement.
Panorama Junior Suite Sea View (40m2) sleep 2/4.
One Bedroom Family Suite Sea View (50m2) sleep 2/5. Additional features include a bathroom with bathtub and the Sani Suite Collection exclusive amenities.
Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View (75m2) sleep 2/5. Additional features include a bathroom with bathtub and the Sani Suite Collection exclusive amenities.
- Ammos beach bar
- Grill by the Pool
- Main bar
- Boussoulas bar
- Jewellers shop
- Conference facilities
- Safety deposit boxes
- 24-hour room service
- Hairdressing salon
- Air conditioning
- Doctor's office (at the Marina)
- The hotel offers a shuttle service within the resort and a bus service to nearby villages.
Indulged in a new level of experience for the most discerning guests in Sani’s exclusive Suites with these additional features if you stay in a one or two-bedroom suite.
- 48-hour pre-arrival contact personalized holiday planning: E-concierge (through What's App) for dinner bookings, VIP service, childcare and private trips.
- Complimentary early check in / late check out *subject to availability)
- Express check in
- Children amenities upon arrival
- Daily welcome in-room surprise
- Tailored in-room amenities
- Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towels selections)
- Upgraded In-room dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of your suite (extra charges apply)
- Exclusive beach area
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven experience (once per stay per suite)
- Service by childcare expert Carol Mae
- Complimentary Sani festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per suite, per stay)
- Departure amenities
Restaurants & Bars:
Poseidon Restaurant: An exciting culinary experience for all the family with themed buffets each evening offering a wide selection of hot and cold dishes to satisfy the biggest and smallest appetites. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Veranda Restaurant: An open kitchen experience with NEW show cooking stations which serves up a mouthwatering selection of Greek and Mediterranean dishes with equally breathtaking views over the Aegean sea. Please note that The Veranda caters for guests over 12 years old. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Grill by the Pool: Saunter by at any time to enjoy the relaxed ambience of Grill by the Pool. During the day, it's the perfect shady spot for breakfast, lunch or an afternoon snack with no need to stray far from the pool. When the sun sets and the stars come out, Grill by the Pool lives up to its name with premium steaks, homemade burgers and other succulent meats freshly grilled to order (in a way that only Greeks know how).
Ammos Restaurant: A chic bar-restaurant where guests can try the finest Greek and international cuisine to the sounds of ethnic and pop music. Ammos is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner offering guests an intimate dining experience where all dishes are placed in the middle so that everyone can share.
Ammos Bar: A beautiful beachfront bar-restaurant that serves the finest Greek and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail in the evenings and listen to the in-house DJ.
Bousoulas Beach Bar: After a hard morning on the beach you'll love one of our club sandwiches or other favourites along with a great selection of refreshing drinks. It's so relaxing here, you can even enjoy a massage before you eat. And in the evening it's a vibrant bar in which to enjoy a sundowner and fantastic company.
Bar by the Pool: All that splashing will make you hungry so grab a lunchtime snack by the pool with a refreshing choice of drinks too. And once the sun has set this is another vibrant spot in which to hang out and have fun.
Zephyros Bar: Relax with an after-dinner espresso or one of our classic cocktails perhaps, and watch the world go by in the chilled atmosphere of our lobby bar.
Sports Bar: All that physical activity at the Sani Sports Centre is sure to make you thirsty, so grab a refreshing drink or an energy booster at our Sports Bar, located on the terrace next to the Mini Football court.
Garden Theatre Bar: Offering Greek and international wines, premium beers and a selection of spirits, the Garden Theatre bar opens half an hour prior to performances, during and after the shows. Located just steps away from your theatre seat, it is the perfect place to meet friends before the show to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine or a cocktail.
THE DINE AROUND PROGRAMME
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. Guests may use their meal allowance in 22 restaurants, where they can either select one of the several tailored menus (drinks NOT included) - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte (drinks NOT included). If guests choose to order a-la-carte, the meal allowance amount of 20€ p.p. (children 10€) for Sani Beach, Sani Club and Sani Dunes guests will be deducted from their total bill:
The participating restaurants are as follows:
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Poseidon restaurant of Sani Beach
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Olympos restaurant* of Sani Club
- Lunch or dinner at Macaroni Italian restaurant */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Vosporos Grill House */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Tomata Greek restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ouzerie */*** of Sani Club
- Lunch*** or dinner*/** at Grill by the Pool of Sani Beach
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos restaurant */*** of Sani Beach
- Lunch or dinner at the Beach House */*** of Sani Dunes
- Lunch*** or dinner */** at Pines restaurant of Sani Club
- Lunch*** or dinner at Cabana */** of Sani Club
- Lunch*** or dinner */** at Club Lounge of Sani Club
- Dinner at the Artemis restaurant */*** of Porto Sani
- Dinner at Katsu Japanese restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at Asian restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at the Byblos Caviar */*** of Porto Sani (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at The Veranda restaurant * of Sani Beach (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at the Water restaurant */*** of Sani Asterias
- Dinner at The Market restaurant*/*** of Sani Dunes
- Dinner at Fresco restaurant*/*** of Sani Dunes (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
*Reservation required / **Selection from Dine Around menus with no extra charge or deduction of the meal allowance / ***Deduction of the meal allowance
Sani Gourmet - a week of food and wine culture
During Sani Gourmet the cosmopolitan restaurants of Sani Resort host talented chefs from Greece and western Europe, that have won prestigious awards and Michelin star ratings. Visitors to Sani Gourmet will have the opportunity to enjoy the guest chefs’ exceptional menus. There will be an exciting mid-day party where our chefs collaborate to prepare enticing finger food for guests - with DJs and live music it promises to be a great celebration. Sani Gourmet will further enrich its programme throughout the summer and autumn seasons with a number of pop-up gourmet experiences where guest chefs host exclusive dinners. Dates: Middle of May, 2019 www.sanigourmet.gr
- Light piano & dance music
- During July, August & September: exhibitions of painters, photographers & sculptures and open-air cinema
- Day and evening entertainment including shows, musicals and dance evenings
- Bousoulas Beach parties (high season)
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (requested in advance, payable locally)
- Melissa Creche Club for children aged 4 months - 3yrs, sessions run from 10 am - 1 pm (morning), 1 pm - 3 pm (lunch) & 3 pm - 6 pm (afternoon) from April to October (payable locally).
- Melissa Mini Club for children aged 4yrs and over, three sessions run between 10 am - 6 pm from April to October (complimentary).
- Melissa Mini Club 3 evening sessions per week are available from 7 pm - 8.30 pm (payable locally).
- Supervised children's lunch and dinner at the Sani Beach Club & Sani Beach Hotel at approximately 1.30 pm & 6.30 pm (payable locally plus the cost of lunch/dinner)
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10 am - 1 pm & 3 pm - 6 pm from Mid June to End of September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) from April to October 2017. (Payable locally - approx 35 Euros for an individual 2-hour session of professional football coaching).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday, from 1st July till 2nd September 2017. (Payable locally - approx 15 Euros per class per child aged 4-6 years, 20 Euros per class per child aged 7-18 years). Guests can pre-book online or register in the resort.
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday. Payable locally - 270 Euros per child per 10-hour course. Family (2+ children) 245 Euros per child per 10-hour course. Session hours 10:00 - 13:00
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy. A truly unique experience to suit all ages and abilities, the courses designed by Bear and his team of instructors are sure to be adrenaline fueled and a challenge like no other (payable locally).
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked.
The Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Worldwide Kids Company and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10 am - 10 pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark, there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
Little Guests Come First: A complete range of high-end baby equipment and essential supplies means there’s no need to pack a stroller, baby cot, bottle sterilizer or bedding. From the essentials to Gro clocks, bed guards and bath seats, the Little Guest is completely taken care of, while parents discover the meaning of a truly carefree holiday. Baby equipment is payable locally.
- Lagoon-style swimming pool
- A heated outdoor infinity pool
- 'My Spa'
- Six tennis courts (three floodlit, payable locally)
- Water sports (under separate management, payable locally)
- PADI Scuba Diving (in nearby Sani Beach Club)
- Table tennis
- Mountain biking
- Beach Volley
- Gym, sauna & steam bath
- Greek dance classes
- Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
The Teen Spa menu is available at all of Sani Resort's three spas and includes:
My Glamorous Manicure
Teen guests will showcase beautiful immaculate nails after this lovely treatment. Manicure includes nail buffing, nail polish and a massage with botanical hand cream.
My Perfect Pedicure
Give feet a toe-tingling holiday treat too. Teens will enjoy a footbath with Southern Sea Ocean Oil, followed by nail buffering, painting and completed with a Botanical Body Milk massage.
My So Soothing Neck & Back Massage
After a hard day on the beach enjoy a soothing neck & back massage with the new Anne Semonin Botanical Body Oil packed with antioxidants and vitamins.
My Fantastic Facial
All the sun and tanning lotions can be harsh on teenage skin, so treat sensitive faces to some TLC and enjoy a hand or foot massage while it all happens too!
My Massage with Mum
Mother and daughters or sons can way to Sani Beach Club for the perfect bonding side-by-side massage. While mum enjoys a wonderful neck & back massage, teen guests will get a fab facial along with a soothing hand or foot massage.
My Dreamy Body Peeling
Holidays are all about chilling out, so take things very easy with this relaxing and soothing body exfoliation.
Please note the Sani Resort asks that teens should be accompanied by their parents when sampling the wonderful teen spa unless parents think they are grown up enough to go to the treatment on their own and expresses this to a member of the Spa team.