Soft, white sands and shallow, clear turquoise waters make the stretch of shore at the Sani Club, Halkidiki, a splashing delight for children and fascinating fun for snorkelers.
Beautifully-furnished rooms, glorious views, a luxurious spa and entertainment for all the family make a complete Greek island holiday experience at the Sani Club.
But there’s something for everyone at the Halkidiki holiday resort, set in a calm and naturally protected bay, with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean, a sense of tranquillity, superb entertainment for all the family – including programmes aimed especially at teenagers – and an excellent spa, sport and leisure opportunities.
The beautifully furnished rooms and suites, some with private pools, are built around lush gardens and a free shuttle bus connects facilities at the Sani Resort’s four hotels to the marina with its shops, galleries, cafes and tavernas.
The sandy beach has sunbeds, showers and refreshments, while the hotel’s large swimming pool has a children's area and poolside menus. Active family members have use of a fitness studio, while the watersports centre offers scuba diving or wakeboarding, and organised trekking and archery are also available. Beach parties create a lively, holiday vibe, while there’s chill-out music for those who prefer to relax at the Dunes bar.
The Olympos Restaurant provides casual dining with a fantastic choice at the breakfast and themed dinner buffets, the beachside Dunes Restaurant offers an al fresco traditional breakfast and an a la carte menu of international and Mediterranean dishes, the Ouzerie has the ambience of a Greek taverna with traditional dishes and a fine selection of wines, while the Sani ‘dine around’ option allows guests to enjoy restaurants in the resort’s neighbouring hotels.
Evening shows, activity clubs for children from nursery age to teens, farm visits, shopping, a cinema room and a luxurious spa all add to the complete holiday experience for guests at the Sani Club.
See more hotels from Sani Resort.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Rooms Include air conditioning, free wifi, flat screen tv, mini bar, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities, turndown service, Nespresso machine, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom with bathtub and shower and a balcony.
Double Room Garden View (40m2) sleep up to 3 persons. A sea view ground floor room option is also available.
Deluxe Double Room Garden View with Private Garden (40m2) sleep 2/3 persons. A sea view option with private garden is also available.
Junior Suite Garden & Sea View (40m2) sleep 2/4 also features a terrace.
Junior Suite Grand Balcony Sea View (40m2) sleep 2/4. Exceptionally spacious junior suites with an impressive open-plan interior.
Family Suite Grand Balcony Sea View (80m2) sleep 4/6. Interconnecting doors conveniently turn 2 Junior Suites Grand Balcony, on the first floor in a block bungalow, into a spacious and comfortable family room.
One Bedroom Bungalow Suite Private Garden Pool Front (55m2) sleep 2/4.
One Bedroom Bungalow Suite Private Pool Sea View (55m2) sleep 2/4. Exceptionally spacious bungalow suites offer the highest level of luxury and privacy to larger families. Additional features include the Sani Suite Collection exclusive amenities shown within the amenities section below.
Two Bedroom Bungalow Suite Private Garden Sea View (100m2) sleep 3/6. Exceptionally spacious sea view bungalow suites offer the highest level of luxury and privacy to larger families with two separate bedrooms. Additional features include the Sani Suite Collection exclusive amenities shown within the amenities section below.
- 24 hr reception
- 3 restaurants
- 2 lounge bars
- Pool bar
- DVD show room
- Cinema (June-September at the Sani Marina)
- Mini market
- Hairdressing salon (in Sani Beach Hotel)
- Sani Marina, with its variety of shops, galleries, tavernas and cafe, is at the heart of the resort.
Indulged in a new level of experience for the most discerning guests in Sani’s exclusive Suites with these additional features if you stay in a one or two-bedroom suite.
- 48-hour pre-arrival contact personalized holiday planning: E-concierge (through What's App) for dinner bookings, VIP service, childcare and private trips.
- Complimentary early check in / late check out *subject to availability)
- Express check in
- Children amenities upon arrival
- Daily welcome in-room surprise
- Tailored in-room amenities
- Upgraded room amenities (pillow menu, luxury Bulgari hangers, straw beach bags, exclusive Anne Semonin Toiletries, upgraded towels selections)
- Upgraded In-room dining menu, enabling guests to enjoy a selection a la carte menus from Sani Marina restaurants in the privacy of your suite (extra charges apply)
- Exclusive beach area
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven experience (once per stay per suite)
- Service by childcare expert Carol Mae
- Complimentary Sani festival Tickets (July-August, one concert per suite, per stay)
- Departure amenities
- Swimming pool
- Two tennis courts
- Beach towel service at the pool
- Spa with pampering body & facial treatments
- Gym & sauna
- Card room
- Table tennis
- PADI diving centre
- Watersports (under separate management, payable locally)
- Mountain bikes (in Sani Beach Hotel). Please note that some activities may be payable locally
- NEW Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
- Children's pool
- Highchairs & cots free of charge
- Little Guests Come First: A complete range of high-end baby equipment and essential supplies. From the essentials to Gro clocks, bed guards and bath seats, the Little Guest is completely taken care of, while parents discover the meaning of a truly carefree holiday (payable locally).
- Babysitting (requested in advance, payable locally)
- Melissa Creche Club for children aged 4 months - 3yrs, sessions run from 10am – 6pm from April to October (payable locally).
- Melissa Mini Club for children aged 4yrs and over, three sessions run between 10 am - 6 pm from April to October (complimentary).
- Melissa Mini Club 3 evening sessions per week are available from 7 pm - 8.30 pm (payable locally).
- Supervised children's lunch and dinner at the Sani Beach Club & Sani Beach Hotel at approximately 1.30 pm & 6.30 pm (payable locally plus the cost of lunch/dinner)
- Sani Teen Club Ozone house for children aged 12 - 17yrs, designed exclusively for teenagers, open from 10am – 10pm (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day, six days a week from May - October. (Payable locally).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs. The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday, from July – September (payable locally).
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday (payable locally).
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy. A truly unique experience to suit all ages and abilities, the courses designed by Bear and his team of instructors are sure to be adrenaline fuelled and a challenge like no other (payable locally).
A magnificent location is complemented by spacious restaurants and bars with inspiring new menus and the highest levels of five-star personalized service. The hotels chefs have created a mouth-watering choice of freshly prepared dishes using the best local produce and with an even more delicious variety for children. Take your pick from four restaurants for breakfast, where you’ll find everything from fresh fruit smoothies to local Greek breakfast fare. When it’s time to relax with a cool drink – whether a cocktail or a beer – you’ll always find a chilled-out ambience at Sani Beach. And when you crave that midnight snack, our new 24-hour room service is waiting for you with an innovative choice of inviting dishes.
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. You may use your meal allowance in 22 restaurants, where you can either select one of the several tailored Dine Around menus - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte at an additional supplement.
- Entertainment programme in the Amphitheatre
- Day and evening entertainment including shows, musicals and dance evenings
- Greek music and dancing
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
The Club Spa will take you on a journey of discovery....Offering a spectrum of authentic traditional therapies inspired from around the world; Thai Massage, Indian Shirodhara, Oriental Reflex-Therapy, Mediterranean Salt Exfoliation and an array of modern European therapies from the Parisian product house, Anne Semonin, including facials, scrubs, wraps and massages.
This journey would not be complete without a visit to the Spa Experience to sample the delights of ritualistic thermal bathing and a relaxation area to regain your awareness before returning to the outside world.