Soft, white sands and shallow, clear turquoise waters make the private stretch of shore at the Sani Club, Halkidiki, a splashing delight for children and fascinating fun for snorkelers.
Beautifully-furnished rooms, glorious views, a luxurious spa and entertainment for all the family make a complete Greek island holiday experience at the Sani Club.
But there’s something for everyone at the Halkidiki holiday resort, set in a calm and naturally protected bay, with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean, a sense of tranquillity, superb entertainment for all the family – including programmes aimed especially at teenagers – and an excellent spa, sport and leisure opportunities.
The beautifully furnished rooms and suites, some with private pools, are built around lush gardens and a free shuttle bus connects facilities at the Sani Resort’s four hotels to the marina with its shops, galleries, cafes and tavernas.
The sandy beach has sunbeds, showers and refreshments, while the hotel’s large swimming pool has a children's area and poolside menus. Active family members have use of a fitness studio, while the watersports centre offers scuba diving or wakeboarding, and organised trekking and archery are also available. Beach parties create a lively, holiday vibe, while there’s chill-out music for those who prefer to relax at the Dunes bar.
The Olympos Restaurant provides casual dining with a fantastic choice at the breakfast and themed dinner buffets, the beachside Dunes Restaurant offers an al fresco traditional breakfast and an a la carte menu of international and Mediterranean dishes, the Ouzerie has the ambience of a Greek taverna with traditional dishes and a fine selection of wines, while the Sani ‘dine around’ option allows guests to enjoy restaurants in the resort’s neighbouring hotels.
Evening shows, activity clubs for children from nursery age to teens, farm visits, shopping, a cinema room and a luxurious spa all add to the complete holiday experience for guests at the Sani Beach Club.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, bathrobes, radio, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box, a private bathroom with bath tub and a balcony or terrace with garden view. Double bungalows sleep 2/3 with sea view (upper floor), double bungalows sleep 2/3 with sea view (ground floor), deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with private garden and sea view, deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with private garden and garden view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with private garden and sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with private pool and one and two bedroom bungalows are also available at a supplement.
Restaurants & Bars
Olympos Restaurant: Casual dining in a contemporary setting features an awe-inspiring breakfast buffet and a wide variety of themed buffets in the evening that feature a tantalising selection of hot and cold dishes.
Dunes Restaurant: A relaxed beachside restaurant with an a la carte menu featuring a mouthwatering selection of international and Mediterranean dishes and spectacular views to the Aegean. You can also enjoy an al fresco traditional breakfast at a beautiful beachfront setting.
Ouzerie: All the colour and ambience of a Greek country taverna with a view and a menu that offers traditional Greek dishes with a pleasing contemporary twist along with a fine selection of Greek wines.
Dunes Bar: A lively but laid back crowd awaits you at this lounge bar where you'll be tempted by something from our very creative drinks menu and enjoy live music performances almost every evening.
Lounge Bar: With views over the beautiful bay, the atmosphere here could only be chilled. A great place to catch a fabulous sunset or to relax after dinner.
Pool Bar: A refreshing oasis during the day with a selection of light bites and salads. And come the evening, it's a beautiful setting to chill out with something more exotic such as one of our mojitos or famed fruit cocktails.
Cocktail Bar: The magic continues in the evening at the new adults-only Cocktail Bar located at the Nautical Lounge, offering 12 unique signature cocktails and an extensive cigar collection.
THE DINE AROUND PROGRAMME
The Dine-Around programme allows half-board and full-board guests to enjoy their meals at many restaurants throughout Sani Resort. Guests may use their meal allowance in 22 restaurants, where they can either select one of the several tailored menus (drinks NOT included) - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte (drinks NOT included). If guests choose to order a-la-carte, the meal allowance amount of 20€ p.p. (children 10€) for Sani Beach, Sani Club and Sani Dunes guests will be deducted from their total bill:
The participating restaurants are as follows:
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Poseidon restaurant of Sani Beach
- Buffet lunch or dinner at the Olympos restaurant* of Sani Club
- Lunch or dinner at Macaroni Italian restaurant */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Vosporos Grill House */** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Tomata Greek restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli */*** of Sani Marina
- Lunch or dinner at Ouzerie */*** of Sani Club
- Lunch*** or dinner*/** at Grill by the Pool of Sani Beach
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos restaurant */*** of Sani Beach
- Lunch or dinner at the Beach House */*** of Sani Dunes
- Lunch*** or dinner */** at Pines restaurant of Sani Club
- Lunch*** or dinner at Cabana */** of Sani Club
- Lunch*** or dinner */** at Club Lounge of Sani Club
- Dinner at the Artemis restaurant */*** of Porto Sani
- Dinner at Katsu Japanese restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at Asian restaurant */*** of Sani Marina
- Dinner at the Byblos Caviar */*** of Porto Sani (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at The Veranda restaurant * of Sani Beach (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
- Dinner at the Water restaurant */*** of Sani Asterias
- Dinner at The Market restaurant*/*** of Sani Dunes
- Dinner at Fresco restaurant*/*** of Sani Dunes (exclusive for guests over 12 years)
*Reservation required / **Selection from Dine Around menus with no extra charge or deduction of the meal allowance / ***Deduction of the meal allowance
- Entertainment programme in the Amphitheatre
- Day and evening entertainment including shows, musicals and dance evenings
- Greek music and dancing
- Paddle-board yoga
- Baby swimming lessons
- Eco-activities abound with weekly events, more eco activities at the kid's clubs and guided eco-tours with a picnic option
- Dance and Latin parties at Sea You bar
- Bird watching and walking trails
- Sani Green booklet and map showing the best routes for jogging, cycling, and hiking
- Farm visits including the new olive harvesting visit with a picnic option
- Sani Marina: A shoppers delight with the arrival of the new Diesel store, it promises to be even more tempting. While for diners, there's an open kitchen area by the entrance of Macaroni restaurant where diners can enjoy seeing their dishes freshly prepared. And when you thought things couldn't get any better, there's also a new sushi bar to look forward to on the wooden deck of the Sea You bar.
- Sani Festival: As ever the annual Sani Festival is a highlight of the arts calendar, promising an extravaganza of music, theatre and so much more.
- Children's pool
- High chairs & cots free of charge
- Babysitting (requested in advance, payable locally)
- Melissa Creche Club for children aged 4 months - 3yrs, sessions run from 10am - 1pm (morning), 1pm - 3pm (lunch) & 3pm - 6pm (afternoon) from April to October (payable locally).
- Melissa Mini Club for children aged 4yrs and over, three sessions run between 10 am - 6 pm from April to October (complimentary).
- Melissa Mini Club 3 evening sessions per week are available from 7 pm - 8.30pm (payable locally).
- Supervised children's lunch and dinner at the Sani Beach Club & Sani Beach Hotel at approximately 1.30pm & 6.30pm (payable locally plus the cost of lunch/dinner)
- Sani Teen Club for children aged 12yrs - 17yrs, sessions run from 10 am - 1 pm & 3 pm - 6 pm from Mid June to September (some activities payable locally).
- Sani Football Academy for children aged 5yrs - 14yrs, camp sessions run for 2 hours a day (different times depending on age groups), six days a week (not on Sundays) from April to October 2017. (Payable locally - approx 35 Euros for an individual 2-hour session of professional football coaching).
- Sani Dance Academy for children aged 4yrs - 18yrs (different times depending on age groups). The Dance Academy is open from Monday to Saturday, from 1st July till 2nd September 2017. (Payable locally - approx 15 Euros per class per child aged 4-6 years, 20 Euros per class per child aged 7-18 years). Guests can pre-book online or register in the resort.
- Sani Marina Sailing Academy. Sailing session dates Tuesday - Thursday, Friday - Sunday. Payable locally - 270 Euros per child per 10-hour course. Family (2+ children) 245 Euros per child per 10-hour course. Session hours 10:00 - 13:00
It is strongly recommended that all childcare services/facilities are pre-booked.
New to Sani Beach Club in Summer 2017 is the exciting new Teen House “Ozone”, designed exclusively for teenagers to enjoy some time out and make new friends in a cool, safe environment. Located in the buzzing Sani Marina it's operated by leading childcare professionals, Worldwide Kids Company and promises a fabulous, independent environment. Open from 10 am - 10 pm every day of the week, there's something for everyone, indoors and out. Teens can choose from a superb range of activities from console gaming and table football to cooking classes and canoe tours. And after dark, there's even night treks and stargazing on the menu. While for those just want to chill out and chat, there's a snack bar where they can grab a delicious milkshake or ice-cream.
- Swimming pool
- Two tennis courts
- Beach towel service at the pool
- Spa with pampering body & facial treatments
- Gym & sauna
- Card room
- Table tennis
- PADI diving centre
- Watersports (under separate management, payable locally)
- Mountain bikes (in Sani Beach Hotel). Please note that some activities may be payable locally
- NEW Teens Spa Menu (for guests aged 12 years and above)
The Teen Spa menu is available at all of Sani Resort's three spas and includes:
My Glamorous Manicure
Teen guests will showcase beautiful immaculate nails after this lovely treatment. Manicure includes nail buffing, nail polish and a massage with botanical hand cream. (25 min/ 20)
My Perfect Pedicure
Give feet a toe-tingling holiday treat too. Teens will enjoy a footbath with Southern Sea Ocean Oil, followed by nail buffering, painting and completed with a Botanical Body Milk massage. (30 min/25)
My So Soothing Neck & Back Massage
After a hard day on the beach enjoy a soothing neck & back massage with the new Anne Semonin Botanical Body Oil packed with anti oxidants and vitamins. (25 min/30)
My Fantastic Facial
All the sun and tanning lotions can be harsh on teenage skin, so treat sensitive faces to some TLC and enjoy a hand or foot massage while it all happens too! (25min/35)
My Massage with Mum
Mother and daughters or sons can way to Sani Beach Club for the perfect bonding side-by-side massage. While mum enjoys a wonderful neck & back massage, teen guests will get a fab facial along with a soothing hand or foot massage. (25 min/ 75)
My Dreamy Body Peeling
Holidays are all about chilling out, so take things very easy with this relaxing and soothing body exfoliation. (30 min/45)
Please note the Sani Resort asks that teens should be accompanied by their parents when sampling the wonderful teen spa unless parents think they are grown up enough to go to the treatment on their own and expresses this to a member of the Spa team.