Sacallis Inn Beach Hotel
Opposite the idyllic island of Agios Nikolaos, offering breathtaking views
The Sacallis Inn Beach Hotel is located on the beautiful gulf of Kamari Bay, opposite the idyllic little island of Agios Nikolaos, also known as Kastri. the views from the hotel are absolutely breathtaking and the accommodation is spacious, modern and very well maintained. The owners offer a warm and friendly welcome along with attentive service, so you will feel right at home from the moment you check in. The restaurant is located right on the beach offering wonderful cuisine and there are also barbecue nights serving delicious grills. On the beautiful sandy beach you will find numerous sunbeds and umbrellas available for lazy days in the warm sunshine, and a wide variety of watersports for those seeking fun and adventure. The hotel recently completed a programme of renovations to the building and grounds in 2009 which included the complete modernisation of all rooms and the addition of a new swimming pool.
Olympic Rating: 3 Star
Official Rating: 2 Star
Double bedded rooms sleep 2 with air conditioning (payable locally), satellite TV, fridge (payable locally), kettle (payable locally), safety deposit box (payable locally), hairdryer, bath or shower and a balcony or terrace with inland or sea view. Single rooms with inland or sea view are also available at a supplement.
- A la carte restaurant
- Antonios Taverna
- Beach bar
- Pool bar
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Fridge in rooms (payable locally)
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- TV lounge.
- Antonios Restaurant is well known all over Kos for its excellent fresh cuisine. Experience exquisite Mediterranean flavours whilst admiring the stunning view of the sparkling blue Mediterranean sea. Only the finest local meat, fresh fish and seafood and vegetables are used to create Greek and international specialities. There are barbecue nights twice a week serving lovely meat and fish grills along with a carafe of wine
- Next to Antonios Restaurant is the Beach Bar where you can sample refreshing drinks and exotic cocktails, along with a variety of tasty snacks that are served throughout the day.
- Swimming pool
- Sunbeds on beach (payable locally).