Amada Colossos Resort
An ideal choice for a fun filled holiday.
The Amada Colossos Resort (formally known as the Louis Colossos Hotel) is having a full renovation for Summer 2017. The Resort is situated on a stretch of Faliraki Beach and is set in extensive gardens. The accommodation once renovated will be ultra chic and extremely comfortable with a good selection of facilities on offer. With its excellent beach side location, this hotel is the ideal choice for a fun-filled holiday. Situated 20 minutes walk from Faliraki town centre, approximately 5 minutes by car.
Double rooms with Inland view sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, bath or shower, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, safe boxes, double rooms with sea view sleep 2/3, family studios with sea view and partition doors sleep 2/4, family swim-up studios with partition doors and sea view sleep 2/4, Duplex suites with sea view sleep 2/4 and 2 bedroom suites with sea view sleep 2/4 are available at a supplment.
- Sixteen food and drink beverage outlets
Once all completed by 2018 there will be an extensive range of food and berverage outlets, including a Fish Restaurant (allowance given), Patisserie and Greek Kafenion (from 2018).
- Full daytime and evening animation programme for adults and children
- Weekly Greek night with live music
- Disco every night (opening 2018)
- Theme nights
- Water Splash Park Pool
- Activity pool
- 2 kids clubs (one with Creche facilities)
- Teens club
- Specially designed family rooms
- Babysitting on request
- Children's buffets
- Early meal times
- High chairs
- Six swimming pools - 2 main pools, 1 relax pool, 1 water splash park pool, 1 actitivity pool, 1 indoor pool.
- Extensive Water Park - includes lounging and sunbathing areas, a snack bar and a selection of water-based slides and activities suitable for toddlers, children, teens and adults
- Beach volleyball court
- Water sports
- Games room
- Indoor/Outdoor entertainment areas
- Tennis Courts
- From summer 2017 the Amada Colossos Resort will be offering free sunbeds and umbrellas at the beach
Ultra All Inclusive package for clients staying in Double Room Inland View, Double room Sea View and Family Studios with sea view and partion doors:
- Full Board in the two main Restaurants.
- Unlimited regular branded imported alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Daily lunch option at "Mad for Snacks" eatery (opening 2018).
- Lunch option at the Greek Taverna.
- Dinner by reservation at the Asian Restaurant, the Italian Restaurant, and the Greek Taverna (once per week in each restaurant).
- Snacks (excluding meal hours).
- Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Complimentary pool / beach towels
- Complimentary safe in room
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Daily change of towels
- Bed linen change every second day.
With extra charge:
- Sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach
- Fish Restaurant (allowance given, from 2018)
- Patisserie (from 2018)
- Greek Kafenion (from 2018)
If clients book one of the following rooms they will be classed as 'Diamond Members' and will receive the above Ultra All Inclusive package plus the following extras:
Applies to stays in Family Studios swim-up with partition doors and sea view, Duplex Suite with sea view and 2 bedroom suites with sea view:
- Luxurious bathroom amenities and daily turn down service
- Bed linen changed daily
- Change of towels twice per day
- Exclusive use of The Executive Lounge (ready in 2018) on a 24hr basis for breakfast, snacks and drinks.
- Unlimited dining at all Restaurants (Including the Fish Restaurant)
- Imported Coffee, imported Ice creams and gourmet cakes at the Patisserie (opens 2018)
- Complimentary use of sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach - at a reserved area.