Gennadi Grand Resort
An eco-friendly luxury resort in perfect harmony with the surrounding environment
In a quiet and secluded beachfront position, the Gennadi Grand Resort is positioned amidst the idyllic landscape, with green roofs, private patios, alleys and sunken gardens overlooking Gennadi Bay.
This eco friendly five star resort in perfect harmony with the surrounding environment redefines modern luxury offering high level accommodation with private or sharing pools. Guest rooms and suites offer a welcoming atmosphere, lavish without being showy, stylish without compromising comfort, with floor to ceiling windows that let the natural light in, and custom made furnishings.
Guests can experience the five star cuisine in elegant, enchanted settings. Culinary delights from delicious authentic Greek specialities to exquisite international gourmet cuisine are prepared daily using fresh ingredients.
Please note - Photographs are artists impressions
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
24 hr reception • Main restaurant • Fine dining gourmet restaurant • STK Steak House • Ten 2 One casual restaurant • Beach deli restaurant • Level 2 exclusive breakfast restaurant • Pool Restaurant • Snack bar by the pool • The Grand lounge bar • Wet bar by the large pool • 24 hr room service • Free WiFi in rooms & public areas • Mini market • Gift shop • Concierge services • Laundry & dry cleaning • Hair salon • Currency exchange • Parking.
3 outdoor freshwater swimming pools • Fitness centre • floodlit tennis court • Fitness activities including yoga, aerial yoga, pilates, aqua pilates and aqua aerobics • Boccia court • Beach volleyball • Watersports (nearby, under separate management) • Spa with indoor heated pool offering a wide range of facial & body treatments • Beach in front of the hotel • Sunbeds & umbrellas available by the pool & on the beach.
Offers a wide range of signature rituals, facials and body treatments focused on releasing stress and tension whilst promoting inner balance and harmony. The Spa and Health Club created by our spa experts in terms of music, lighting and perfumes, is focused on elevating our guests’ senses and help them deal spiritually with the demands of their everyday lives. All guests having a treatment within the spa will be offered complimentary use of the spa facilities, which include the luxurious heat experiences and the indoor hydro massage pool. The well-equipped fitness centre provides an excellent way for our guests to exercise. The equipment provided here is state of the art and the Gennadi Grand Resort guests can choose to follow their own exercise program or be helped by our knowledgeable personnel. All Spa facilities are payable locally.
Twin rooms with king size bed, open plan bathroom and an elegant open air sitting area, balcony or terrace, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, free WiFi, mini fridge, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, tea & coffee making facilities and a balcony or terrace and a garden view.
Twin rooms with either side sea view,shared pool and garden views,shared pool and side sea views or with shared pool and sea view are all available at a supplement. Junior suites with either garden view, sea view, with private pool and garden view or private pool and sea view are available at a supplement. Suites with either garden view, sea view, private pool with garden view or private pool and sea view are available at a supplement. Two bedroom suites with either garden view, sea view, or with private pool and garden view or sea view are available at a supplement.
- “Φiloxenia” (Table D’ Hôte Main Restaurant) 07:00 – 10:30hrs & 19:00 – 21:30hrs A restaurant with live and interactive show kitchen, wholefood corner, gluten free products, superfood station, vegetarian delicacies, Greek traditional specialties, premium cold cuts and cheese Salumeria showcase station, pizza and pasta station, desserts, Greek delights and fresh cut fruits.
- “Εδesma” (Fine Dining Gourmet Restaurant) 19:30 – 23:00hrs Eδesma presents a fresh and inspiring approach to Greek cuisine. Our guests have the opportunity to experience creatively prepared local and seafood degustation menus that will re-define the traditional flavors that everyone associates with Greece.
- “STK” (Steak House – Grill Restaurant) 19:00 –22:30hrs STK serves aged premium cuts, using meat hanging and dry aging procedures.
- “Ten2One” (All day a la carte Restaurant) 10:00 – 23:00hrs Reminiscent of a contemporary bistro, this all-day casual restaurant offers a diverse spectrum of food and beverage, ranging from cocktails, wines, beer, California menus - combo menus, pizzas to burgers and snacks.
- “Οuζo” (Geek traditional “Ouzeri”) 12:30 – 16:30hrs Ouzeri (Greek: Ουζερί) is a type of tavern that specializes in small shared dishes known as “Mezedes” which are accompanied by ouzo or Tsipouro. Located at the large pool area Ouζo serves Greek tapas (mezedes) – Bento Box Menus – Greek “Eau de vie” selection - Wine and Tsipouro pairing.
- “Aλati” (Beach Deli Restaurant) 11:00 – 18:00hrs Our Deli Restaurant is right on the beach, and serves refreshing beverages, smoothies and granites, cold snacks, hot and cold sandwiches, wrappers, bruschetta and fresh fruit cuts.
- “The Grand Bar” (Lounge Bar) 17:30 – 01:30hrs Located on the first floor of the main building, with its spacious terrace, offers an exquisite wine menu, daily drink promotions and a variety of Classic and Signature cocktails. Live piano melodies accompany guests, while enjoying unique theme night cocktails.
- “Level 2” (Exclusive Breakfast Restaurant) 07:30 – 11:00hrs Our exclusive restaurant is located on the top floor of the main building, offering panoramic sea views; it serves small elegant buffet and a la carte breakfast, exclusively for guests staying in the Two bedroom suite on Ultra All Inclusive basis only.