Esperos Village Blue
The exclusive experience for couples and singles.
Style, elegance and privacy are the watchwords for this experience that offers luxury for adults and children over the age of 16 at Esperos Village Blue in the countryside near Faliraki. The amazing range of facilities available include two swimming pools and main and pool bar, five restaurants, gym, sauna, spa treatments and a roof garden.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
- Aphrodite Food Hall. Serving breakfast (07:00 -11:00) Lunch (12:30 -14:30) - Guests on a Half Board basis may enjoy at the Aphrodite Food Hall lunch instead of using their Table D'Hotel Dinner by using a Half Board meal voucher.
- Panorama. Serving American Breakfast Buffet (07:00 -10:30)
- Mediterraneo Restaurant. Serving A la Carte lunch (12:30 -18:00) - Guests on Half Board basis may enjoy an a la carte lunch instead of their Table d'hote Dinner by using a Half Board meal voucher
Dining Around Dinner
- Panoroma. 18:30 -21:30 A table d'hote menu based on Greek and Mediterranean cuisine with live and interactive show kitchen. Reservation is required one day in advance (once per week). Note (Timetable might change during low season)
- Aphrodite Food Hall (18;30 - 21;30) An ethnic and speciality menu based on multi cultural cuisine with live and interactive show cooking (Timetable might change during low season)
- Kafenion Project. Greek traditional mezze restaurant (19:00 -21:30). Reservation is required one day in advance (once per week)
- Burger House project. Open air casual restaurant (19:00 -21:30). Reservation is required one day in advance (once per week
- Mediterraneo Restaurant (18:00 -22:00). A la Carte dinner. Guests on Half Board basis may enjoy an a la carte lunch instead of their table d'hotel dinner by using an Half Board meal. Reservation is required one day in advance.
- Fine Dining: Multi Sensory Open air Restaurant. ( 19:00 - 22:30) Guests on Half Board and All Inclusive basis may enjoy a dinner at Stigma Fine DIning with a discount voucher of 15 Euros per person. Reservation is required one day in advance.
Restaurant Dress Code: Smart Casual, gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long or short sleeves, long trousers or trouser below the knee.
- Mediterraneo Pool Bar (10:00 -01:00)
- The Med Snack Station by the pool (10:00 -18:00)
- Aegean Cocktail Bar (10:00-01:00)
- The Liquor Store (10:00 -18:00)
- Panorama (18:30 -21:30)
For Guests with All Inclusive package.
- The Med Snack Station by the pool (10:00 -18:00) serving light lunch with snacks/cakes. (22:30-01:00) Cold and hot snacks, seasonal fruits.
- Beach Bar (11:00- 18:00) Offers drinks and snacks
- Beverages in restaurants include the following beverages that accompany the entitled meals in restaurants. Local wine, local beer, soft drinks, juices and mineral water. At the bars includes local and international alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, cocktails, local beer, local wine, soft drinks and juices