Set in a picturesque place offering superior surroundings
The Golden Odyssey Hotel is located in one of the most picturesque places in Rhodes, Kolymbia. It is situated between Faliraki, the gulf of Afandou and Lindos, surrounded by the hills and the sea and is only 950 metres from the stunning sand and pebble beach. Daily transport by private bus from the hotel to the beach is available. The centre of Kolymbia with its many shops, restaurants, pubs and discos is only 650 metres away. Set amongst beautiful gardens with olive trees, flowers and fountains, there are 8 buildings that complete the large Golden Odyssey Hotel Complex (main building and bungalows).
Twin bedded rooms have air conditioning (15/06-15/09), a large balcony, bathroom, telephone, radio, safety deposit boxes (payable locally), refrigerator and a TV. Other room types available at a supplement include family rooms consisting of one large room without separate bedrooms, superior rooms and single rooms, all with garden view.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning (free of charge 15/06 - 15/09)
- Fridge in rooms
- Free use of kindergarten
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Beach towels (refundable deposit)
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Daily shuttle bus to the beach
- Currency exchange facility
- Main bar (with a large terrace facing the pool)
- Large lobby with 3 satellite TV's
- Mini market
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- Daytime and Evening entertainment provided by the animation team (June to Septemeber 6 days a week).
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Video games (payable locally)
- Pool table (payable locally)
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served the main restaurant, with snacks, cakes and ice cream served at selected times at the pool. Drinks offered during meals include local table wine, draught beer and soft drinks. Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks such as draught beer, wine, ouzo, soft drinks, tea & coffee are served during the day at the pool bar. Local listed drinks and cocktails are available in the evenings at the main bar.