Atrium Prestige is located on the southeast coast of Rhodes island, which is directly by the sandy pebbled beach. The main village is Lahania, which is only 5 km away from the Gennadi 12 km. The central building offers uncompromised sea views from all three descending levels. A water fountain gushes to the heights of the top entrance level and welcomes guests to the grand lobby overlooking the hotel grounds and the Mediterranean Sea. Rhodes airport is only 77 km away from the resort.
The Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villasis one of the most romantic places to celebrate both a perfect wedding and honeymoon on the Island of Rhodes.
Whether the ceremony is held privately in the stunningly exotic grounds of the hotel or in the local village of Lindos, you are guaranteed exceptional services, spectacular surroundings and the endless warmth of local hospitality. Your ceremony can be held amongst the palm gardens, on the sandy Lachania beach or even around the pools.
The Atrium Prestige is also proud to be the only hotel amongst several hotels for weddings on the South of Rhodes to offer a private chapel, located on an island in a stunning pool. A truly unique and breathtaking location for your special day.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with elegant and stylish furniture, sitting area, mini bar (payable locally), individually controlled air conditioning, desk, satellite TV, WiFi internet connection, telephone, coffee & tea making facilities - Nespresso machine in all rooms, four coffee capsules replaced daily, daily turn down service in all rooms, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with sea view. Deluxe rooms sleep 2 with private pool and sea view, Deluxe junior suites sleep 2/3 with Garden view, Sea view also available, Deluxe family suites sleep 2/4 with sea view, superior suites sleep 3 with sea view, prestige bungalows sleep 2/3 with sea view, prestige bungalows sleep 2/3 with private pool and platinum beach villas sleep 2 with pool are also available at a supplement. All rooms have Jacuzzi bathtub and free safety deposit box.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room Service
- Mini market & jewellers
- Quiet pool with an island and chapel for weddings.
- Selection of a la carte restaurants and pool restaurants
- 2000m2 main swimming pool
- Hairdresser and beautician
- Theme nights with music and free aperitif
- Pool bar
- Beach bar
- Sunbeds and umbrellas around the pool and at the beach
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free use of fitness centre
- Thalassotherapy spa (payable locally) with sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy bathtub, jet-shower, aromatherapies, beauty treatments, face and body treatments, various massages, multifunction pool, wellness and beauty packages
- Parking (free of charge).
The 'Aegean' Main Restaurant with rich breakfast, dinner & theme nights buffet. The colossal opening allows fascinating views and mouth-watering tastes.
The 'Thalassa' Gourmet and A la Carte Restaurant with creative international cuisine inspired by the executive chefs. The cellar offers local and imported wines of excellent years (opened rotationally), open every day for lunch and dinner.
The 'Lahania' Greek Restaurant reflects the hotels' history and gastronomic heritage (a la carte, open for lunch only).
The 'Prestigio' Italian Restaurant serves pizzas and pastas (opened rotationally).
The Polynesian & Asian Experience gourmet and a la carte takes you on an in-depth journey into an exotic cuisine. The fresh local produce in combination with the hotels' secret ingredients redefines the cuisine of the thousand islands (open 5 days a week, dinner only).
The 'Sta Karvouna' BBQ House a la carte, simply select your sauce, side plate and how you wish to have your steak, though the wide selection may make it difficult! (open for lunch only).
- Swimming pool
- Watersports available on the beach
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Garden chess
- Diving school (on request, payable locally)
- Thalasso spa centre. Includes: sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi, hydrotherapies, jet showers, aroma therapy, beauty treatments, facial treatments, body treatments, massages, hairdresser and multi-functional pool (all treatments are subject to availability and payable locally).
The resort has a spa centre that has many facilities such as; sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy, bathtub, jet shower, aromatherapies, beauty treatments, face and body treatments, various different massages and multifunctional pool. These facilities are bookable on the day or prepared packages are also available.
Guests on Premium Al Inclusive can enjoy their exclusive Atrium benefits in any of the three resorts on the island, dining in all restaurants and bars, and using all the facilities and services.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner can be enjoyed with a full buffet & additional main course menu at Aegean Main Restaurant
- Lunch & Dinner are also offered at the À la carte Restaurants (Dinner reservations at least 1 day in advance). Thalassa, Lachania, Prestigio and Asia..
- Premium drinks are included for Lunch & Dinner
- All day main bar serving drinks and snacks.
- In-Room Mini Bar with beverages included.
- Complimentary Spa Pool & Gym Entrance