Mandraki Village Boutique Hotel
A contemporary, stylish hotel offering a warm welcome.
The Mandraki Village Boutique Hotel is a family-run property set alongside the main road into Koukounaries. This newly renovated hotel offers Greek family hospitality with serenity and individuality. The staff at the hotel maintain the highest standard of service and they will ensure that you are made to feel at home as soon as you enter the cool, marble-floored lobby. The hotel is in a great location for beach lovers as the main beach is just a 5 minute walk away, offering fine white sands and clear waters against a backdrop of forest greenery. A mini market and a taverna can be found within a 5 minute walk and there is a bus stop close by.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Double rooms sleep 2 or 2/3 people with double beds and garden view, junior suites sleep 2/3 or 2/4 people with garden view and family suites sleep 3/5 people with garden view. All rooms have air conditioning, safety deposit boxes and a private bathroom. Non-smoking rooms are available on request. There is only one room designed for wheelchair users.
- Reception open from 08.00 until midnight with exchange facilities
- Air conditioning
- Afternoon maid service in junior suites and family suites
- Fridge in rooms
- Free use of safe boxes
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Elia's Restaurant (awarded restaurant) serving Modern Greek cuisine open from 18.00 till midnight
- The White Bar Resto is by the pool serving all day menu from 12.00 till midnight
- Pool snack bar (White bar)
- Laundry service available
- Internet access.
Weekly live music around the pool area (bbq, music events)
- Children's pool
- Small playground area
- High chairs available
- Nintendo Wii.
- Swimming pool with sun beds
- A good range of activities can be arranged nearby, including scuba diving, horse riding, watersports, hiking and more (all under separate management from the hotel).