A good standard hotel where traditional Greek hospitality can be experienced.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning (limited hours time table available in reception, payable locally), fridge, safety deposit box (payable locally), wifi (free of charge), a private bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer and a private balcony with inland view. Family rooms sleep 2/4 with inland view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Pool bar
- Cocktail bar
- Mini bus beach transfer.
- Bar: Behind the curtain of silently cascading gardens of the complex lies the pool bar, extending onto the pool terrace. Local spirits can be combined with 6 days a week family entertainment within a family atmosphere, typifies the identity of the hotel. Outdoors you can also enjoy the glorious mountainous view with an early evening drink, while the bar ambience invites you for a soothing nightcap.
- Pool Bar: Long refreshing drinks and snack menus are always at hand at the snack bar, opening it's doors from early in the morning until mid afternoon. Welcoming you with fresh fruit juices, and ice- creams to round of a vigorous game of football at our mini soccer.
- Evening entertainment 6 days a week
- Greek night.
- Children's section in the swimming pool
- 2 Swimming pools
- Pool table (payable locally)
- Mini soccer
- Massage / nail treatments on request (payable locally).
Meals: Buffet breakfast is available from 08.00-10.00, buffet lunch from 12.30-14.30 and buffet dinner is available from 19.00-21.30. Snacks: Snack buffet is available from 15.30-16.30 (from the Pool Bar area). Afternoon tea and snacks from 17:00-18:00 (including tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits). Ice cream is available from 10.00-18.00 (for children only). Drinks: Are available from 10.00-23.00 and include local draft beer, local wine, ouzo, juices, lime, brandy, gin, whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila, liqueurs, soft drinks, still water, tea and filter coffee.