Your 9 night island hopping itinerary
- Rhodes - 3 nights
Ferry to Symi (90 mins - daily)
- Symi - 3 nights
Ferry to Kos (120 mins - daily)
- Kos - 3 nights
Prices from £1080pp* for departures in Summer 2023 from London or you can travel from Manchester airport with prices starting from £877pp*. Other regional airports also available to book.
Island hopping departures are available from May to October 2023.
All ferries and transfers between the airport, port and your hotel included.
*All prices include ISLAND200 saving. Subject to availability
Sunny Rhodes, the island of the sun god, has amazing history, a choice of more than 30 beaches and Greece’s largest waterpark. Breathtakingly beautiful Symi is a peaceful hide-away. And tourists flock to Kos, where modern medicine began 2,500 years ago, to enjoy a healthy dose of relaxation and fun. There’s so much to do on Rhodes, second largest Dodecanese island. Fantastic shops, lovely beaches, traditional villages, scenic countryside and ancient temples are within easy reach. Rhodes Town, with its cobblestoned old city, and Lindos, topped by an ancient acropolis, are wonderful places to shop, eat, drink or just chill out. Families love the child-friendly water park in Faliraki, the largest in Greece. Beware the kamikaze slide! A toy museum and butterfly farm are among the many other attractions.
Say a fond farewell to Rhodes as you sail past the Knight Castle outside Mandraki harbour. Prepare for amazing Symi, where pastel-coloured houses climb up behind the lovely harbour.
Prepare for amazing Symi where pastel-coloured houses climb up behind the lovely harbour. Sponges and spice stalls offer a friendly welcome in Yialos, a place of boutiques, cafes and bars. Stroll through the quaint upper town to reach the medieval castle. Lots of small beaches tucked away in hamlets and coves can be reached by water taxi, bus or hire car. Well-marked footpaths make Symi a great destination for walkers.
Then to green and friendly Kos where lively resorts like Kardamena and Lambi have great nightlife but Kefalos, Tigaki and Aghios Fokas are quieter places for families. The beaches are great. Picturesque villages in the mountains and countryside are great for chilling out. Zia is said to be the best place to enjoy the sunset. Kos Town has organised beaches, a lovely harbour, busy shops and cafes, a ruined castle and, possibly, the oldest plane tree in the world named after Hippocrates, the Greek ‘father of medicine’, who lived on Kos 2,400 years ago.
Customise your trip
Sheraton Rhodes Resort ★★★★★
- Located in Ixia
- Five swimming pools
- Great for families
Rodos Palace Hotel ★★★★★
- Ideally situated in the heart of Ialyssos Bay
- Nestled amidst the beach and 30 acres verdant gardens, with the idyllic fragrance of nature and the sounds of the sea
- Just a short distance from all the island’s glorious attractions including the medieval UNESCO Old Town
Golden Odyssey ★★★ plus
- Located in Kolymbia
- Ideal choice for families
- Daytime and evening entertainment
Caravel Hotel Apartments ★★★
- Swimming pool with sunbeds.
- Free wifi in public areas
- Walking distance to local resort amenities
Esperides Beach Family Resort ★★★★
- Located in Kalithea
- Great facilities and choice of activities
- All Inclusive
Taxiarchis Apartments ★★
- 20 minute stroll from Pedi Beach
- 300 metres from the centre of Chorio
- Not suitable for those with walking difficulties
Iapetos Village ★★★★
- Located in Symi Town
- Relax and unwind at the pool
- In the centre of town
Irini Studios ★★
- Local Charming Studios
- Kitchentte in studios
- Located nearby harbour area
Nireus Hotel ★★ plus
- Perfect location overlooking Symi Harbour
- Waterfront location with direct access to sea
- Free Wifi
Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort ★★★★
- Located in Tingaki
- Great for families, adults will love it too
- Aqua Park, Spa and activities galore
Grecotel Kos Imperial ★★★★★
- A celebration of life amidst lagoon pools, waterfalls and exotic island gardens cascading to the beach’s edge
- Indulge in luxury made easy, a concept born out of a vision for waterfront lifestyle
- Kos Town is only 4km away and here one can find archaeological remains, shops and plenty of nightlife
Ikos Aria Hotel ★★★★★
- Located in Kefalos
- Elegant suites & private pools
- Michelin-Starred chefs
Date last updated: