Your 9 night island hopping itinerary
- Santorini - 3 nights
Ferry to Naxos (120 mins - daily)
- Naxos - 3 nights
Ferry to Mykonos (45 mins - daily)
- Mykonos - 3 nights
Prices from £1,190pp* for departures in Summer 2024 from London. Other regional airports also available to book.
Island hopping departures are available from May to October 2024.
All ferries and transfers between the airport, port and your hotel included.
*All prices include ISLAND200 saving. Subject to availability
Romance thrives in the glorious Greek islands. The awesome glory of a perfect sunset, a stroll along a beautiful beach, dancing the night away at a crazy party, a billion stars twinkling in an inky sky. So many splendid things waiting to be enjoyed in the fantastic Cycladic islands chosen for this holiday – and not just for those looking for romance. Santorini, Mykonos and Naxos have a lot for everyone.
Santorini is famous for its unrivalled beauty. Blue-domed churches, amazing sunsets, cobbled streets, charming towns. Tremendous. There are traditional villages, black larva beaches, an ancient site known as the Greek Pompei, friendly tavernas, buzzing bars and lots of churches – some dressed ready for weddings! Croissant-shaped Santorini with its iconic cliffs was created when a volcanic eruption stole the heart of a much larger island 3,500 years ago.
Now the island steals the hearts of tourists. Photograph the amazing view as you head to Naxos. Grab a place on the right-hand side of the ferry.
Naxos, the biggest and greenest Cycladic island, is an island-hoppers dream. As you sail into harbour look for a sun-catching ruin from ancient times and a castle on a hill of crisp white buildings. Unpack and find a beach. It is said Naxos has more than 100 kilometres of mostly sandy beaches. Later find an ancient marble statue of a giant and the highest mountain in the Cyclades where legend says Zeus, father of the gods, was born. The main town has a hilltop castle surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars in cobbled alleyways. Snap your sunset photographs through the Portara, the ancient temple doorway on a seafront islet.
Camera ready again as you approach hedonistic Mykonos so you can snap the line of windmills above the harbour. Mykonos is a great mix – it suits the young and trendy but is still family friendly. It is popular with couples of all ages and is perfect for honeymooners. It has amazing sandy beaches, some with day and night dance clubs, others that are much quieter. Water sports are readily available, you can even try wakeboarding (acrobatic water-skiing). This island that rocks is quieter out of peak season.
Customise your trip
Marianna Hotel ★★★
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Rooms with kitchenettes
- 400m from the beach
AquaBlue Hotel ★★★★
- Located in Perissa
- Beachfront location
- Two swimming pool and a childrens pool
Aegean Plaza Hotel ★★★★
- Located in Kamari
- Great for families and guests of all ages
- Close to the beach, bars and restaurants
Costa Grand Resort & Spa ★★★★★
- Situated on a private beachfront
- Great range of facilities
- The ultimate destination for those seeking a heavenly holiday
Naxos Holidays ★★★
- Located on the edge of Naxos Town
- Five minutes from the beach
- All rooms have balcony or terrace with garden or sea views
Aeolis Boutique Hotel ★★★
- Located 80 metres from Naxos Town
- 150 metres from the beach
- Spa with indoor heated pool
Naxos Palace Hotel ★★★★
- Located in Stelida
- Fridge in the room
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
Mr & Mrs White Mykonos ★★★★
- Located in Platy Yialos
- Free wifi
- Swimming pool with amazing views
- Located in Kalo Livadi
- Wellness studio
- Fully equipped gym (fee applies)
Grecotel Mykonos Blu Boutique Resort ★★★★★
- Overlooking the world-famous cosmopolitan beach Psarou
- Located in the fishing harbour where water taxis leave regularly for the popular, hidden beaches
- A tranquil boutique resort 4km from Mykonos Town
Ostraco Suites ★★★★
- Peaceful hilltop location with stunning views
- Walking distance from Mykonos Town with designer shops and night life
- Spacious, airy rooms and a slap-up American buffet
Vienoula's Garden Hotel ★★★
- 5 minute stroll to Mykonos Town
- All rooms have either terrace or balcony
- Quiet pool area and local bus to nearby beaches
Date last updated: