Athens & Agistri
Your 7 night island hopping itinerary
► Athens - 3 nights
Ferry to Agistri (55 minutes - daily)
► Agistri - 4 nights
Ferry to Athens (1 hour - daily)
Prices from £1,097 per person* departing Summer 2023 from London Gatwick. Other regional airports also available.
Island hopping departures are available from May to October 2023. You can book now for Summer 2024 with prices from £1,296pp* from London.
All ferries and transfers between the ferry port and your hotel are included.
*All prices include ISLAND200 saving. Subject to availability
Your adventure begins in Athens where thousands of years of history is seamlessly mixed with the fun and comfort of the 21st century. Capital cities can often feel imposing and monotonous – but not Athens and the Saronic Gulf riviera. It’s exuberant Greece, full of life and things to do, all enveloped by intriguing and fascinating ancient history.
Topped by the 2,500 year old marble Parthenon, your first sight of the towering Acropolis will take your breath away, and together they dominate the city, especially when lit at night. You'll find historic ruins at almost every turn, effortlessly mixed in with cafes, bars, shops, markets, squares, clubs, museums, and galleries.
Agistri is a small, lush, pine-clad island which boasts pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters. A true Aegean gem with its scenic and unspoiled charms, it offers the ideal escape for those looking for tranquility and relaxation, perfect after a few days in the bustling Greek capital of Athens. You can meander down picturesque streets, visit traditional coffee houses, and enjoy delicacies from a wonderful selection of bars, restaurants, and traditional tavernas, where you can enjoy the freshest of seafood. Picture perfect, Agistri is, quite simply, enchanting.
Customise your trip
Novus City Hotel ★★★★
- City centre hotel
- Rooftop bar with Acropolis views
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
Athens Tiare Hotel ★★★★
- Situated in the heart of Athens
- Located by the metro
- Near the historic point of the city centre
Arion Hotel ★★★
- Central location
- Walking distance to attractions
- Modern facilities and high quality services
- Stunning day and night views from the roof garden
Achilleas Hotel ★★★
- Located in the bustling historic centre
- Contemporary, comfortable and spacious rooms
- Ideal for families and friends
- Quality service
Acropolis Hill Hotel ★★★
- Modern facilities in boutique atmosphere beautifully designed
- Stylish rooms
- Magnificent views from the rooftop terrace
Oasis Beach Hotel & Spa ★★★
- Overlooking the sandy beach of Skala
- Beach side restaurant
- Sea facing rooftop spa
Agistri Apartments ★★
- Comfortable and stylish family run apartments
- Short distance from the seafront
- Full use of the facilities at the nearby Oasis Beach Hotel & Spa