Kefalonia & Zante
Your 7 night island hopping itinerary
► Kefalonia - 3 nights
Ferry to Zante (60 minutes - daily)
► Zante - 4 nights
Summer 2023 departing London Gatwick, prices from £669pp*, departing from Manchester, prices from £843.37pp*. Other regional airports also available to book. Island hopping departures are available from May to October 2023.
All ferries and private car transfers between the ferry port and your hotel included.
*All prices include ISLAND200 saving
Your journey starts in Kefalonia. A wealth of hidden gems and lush trails await you. Experience the best of both worlds on Kefalonia, with sublime beaches, endless natural beauty, and opportunities for infinite adventures on land and sea. The enchanting, sun-kissed island of Kefalonia is waiting for you to discover. Bursting with untouched scenic beauty, it is a delightful mixture of old and new. A tranquil place for total relaxation, the island also offers a multitude of activities and adventures for couples and families alike.
Golden sands, party-style nightlife, traditional charm, beautiful countryside and romantic seclusion – Zante is the full package for a captivating holiday with so much to see and do for couples, groups and families.
Adventure-seekers will find beaches such as St Nicholas and Banana Beach, at Vassilikos, great for watersports and scuba diving, while those aiming to chill out on an all-inclusive Zante holiday will probably prefer quieter Gerekas and Porto Zorro, and anyone looking for a quirky alternative can take a boat trip to Navagio Bay, where the hulk of a wrecked ship lies on the sands.
Popular for weddings and honeymoons – it has been called ‘the green island of poetry, song and love’ – luxury holidays to Zante also offer breathtaking sunsets for an intimate dinner-date and a stroll along the shore on a balmy evening.
Customise your trip
Poros On The Beach ★★ Plus
- Nearby a local beach
- Dine around options available
- Swimming pool nearby
- Sunbeds on the beach included
- Air-conditioning included
Lorenzo Hotel ★★ Plus
- Nearby a local beach
- Near to bars & restaurants
- Pool bar
Blue Jasmine Hotel ★★★
- Nearby beach access
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Variety of eateries that are located just a short walk away
Villa Dei Sogni ★★★★
- In a picturesque hillside setting in Kefalonia
- The village has handy shops and restaurants
- Good restaurants by the beach, including seafood specialities
Zante Star Apartments ★★★
- Just 500m from the beautiful sandy beach
- 900m from the town centre with plenty of bars, tavernas, restaurants and nightlife
- Drink a cold beer on the terrace by the sparkling pool
Dionysis and Tonia Apartments ★★ Plus
- Mountains provide an idyllic backdrop for the large outdoor pool
- Dionysus, the Greek god of wine, would approve of the relaxed pool bar
- Pool inflatables add to the fun in the sun
Manousis Apartments ★★★
- In a peaceful part of Tsilivi, yet within in walking reach of both Zante Town and the sandy beach
- In the evening, enjoy an aperitif on the veranda before heading into town
- Don't miss Greek night at the Manousis Apartments to meet new friends and enjoy the friendly ambience
Alykanas Village Resort ★★★★
- A 5 minute walk takes you into Alykanas where taverns and local shops
- A fun filled animation team to keep everyone in the family entertained
- Three swimming pools