Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 60 years. We are a specialist for Greece & Cyprus however we have grown to offer even more destinations and variety but keep to our specialist ethos by introducing properties that match our customers’ demands in the Canary islands and Balearic islands, Malta, Turkey and Madeira which have been carefully added to our portfolio as well as Goa and The Gambia. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
Accountable to Database & Reservations Manager
Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
We are looking for a looking for bubbly highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join the Olympic Family. You will be taking calls from the public and travel agents, selling holidays to beautiful parts of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be creating bespoke island-hopping holidays for our customers
- Exceptional customer service
- Answering telephone calls in a confident and professional manner.
- Being aware of the Company’s brochures and all products on offer for sale to the public.
- Dealing with general and holiday booking enquiries.
- Reservation of holidays using an in-house computerised reservation system (@comRes).
- Taking payment for holidays over the telephone and entering information onto the system.
- Completion of related paperwork and accounts.
- Dependent upon aptitude, possibility of specialising in various reservations fields, i.e. Weddings, Group Travel etc.
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively.
- Strong team player.
- Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust and respect throughout the company.
- Ability to work flexible working hours.
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships
- Positive approach and attitude
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Proven ability of use of initiative
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
Hours of Work
37.5-hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Pay & Benefits
- Salary - TBC
- 21 days paid holiday (plus Bank/public holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday concessions
- Continual support and coaching provided
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Season ticket loan