The Atrium Platinum Resort and Spa is located next to the beach front. The hotel has amazing views looking out over the west coast and the village of Ixia. There is a selection of restaurants and shops nearby and the hotel is just 4 km away from Rhodes Town. Browse the shopping arcade for souvenirs, or pick up a paper from home. A regular bus service into nearby Rhodes town offers a change of scenery but with a programme of entertainment throughout the day and evening, including children's activities.
From a large celebration to an intimate dinner, the Atrium Platinum caters for all requirements, ensuring the wedding ceremony and reception are all about you, setting the perfect picture finish for your wedding day memories.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe room Side Sea View (42m2) Sleep up to 3 persons with individually controlled air conditioning (May-Oct), bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box (free of charge), satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities - nespresso machine in all rooms four coffee capsules replaced daily, welcome present of water, local wine and fruits in all rooms upon arrival, mini bar, daily turn down service in all rooms, free WiFi and balcony or terrace. Deluxe Rooms with sea view also available, with same amenities as above.
Deluxe Junior Suite Sea view (52m2) Sleep up to 4 persons and ensures a truly relaxing stay in it's 52m2 of space. The open plan design allows for extra Family space while the view to the sea will take your breath away. Same room amenities as above.
Deluxe Junior Suite Side Sea view with Pool (52m2) Sleep up to 4 persons and comes complete with it's private heated pool (15m2), where guests can enjoy a refreshing dip as they gaze at the endless azure. Same room amenities as above.
Executive Suite with Sea view (80m2) Sleep up to 3 persons, these stylish executive Suites are with 180-degree views of the sea and same room amenities as above.
Superior Family Suite Sea view (80m2) Sleep up to 4 persons, with one bedroom and additional separate lounge/sleeping area, a total size of 80 m2 with same room amenities as above. Superior Suites with side sea view (68m2) also available.
Executive Family Suite Sea view (70m2) Sleep up to 4 persons, with one bedroom and additional separate lounge/sleeping area. Heated pool and same room amenities as above.
Ambassador Suite Sea view with personal pool (185m2) Sleep up to 4 persons, with two bedrooms, separate lounge and office, personal pool (20m2) and an unobstructed sea view Balcony with sun deck and lounges. Same room amenities as above.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Free use of safe boxes
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free use of sunbeds around the pool and on the beach
- Two themed restaurants on the ground floor offering views of the sea, the pool and the beautiful gardens
- Two rooftop restaurants (Gourmet and Asian)
- Main Lobby restaurant
- Pool bar
- Small shop
- Parking. Please note: some amenities are payable locally.
- Archipelagos: the main restaurant offer international choices in buffer style with main dishes menu and culinary themed nights.
- Porfyra: A roof top restaurant with exceptional Gourmet dishes for dinner with views that amaze. A la carte.
- Koi: A roof top decorated restaurant inspired by Asian cuisine. A la carte.
- Elia: Restaurant that serves the very best of Greek Cuisine. Healthy and tasty by the poolside. A la carte.
- Tramonto: A selection of Mediterranean cuisine. Al fresco dining experience by the poolside. A la carte.
Dress code applies
- Outdoor main pool
- Indoor heated pool (in the spa centre, payable locally)
- The Aphrodite & Hermes Thalasso Spa Centre (the largest hotel spa on the island)
- Basketball court
- Dart board
- Mini golf (payable locally)
- Pool chess
- Squash and tennis court
- Water sports. Please note: some activities are payable locally.
Guests on Premium Al Inclusive can enjoy their exclusive Atrium benefits in any of the three resorts on the island, dining in all restaurants and bars, and using all the facilities and services.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner can be enjoyed with a full buffet & a selection of à la carte dishes at Archipelagos Main Restaurant
- Lunch & Dinner are also offered at the À la carte Restaurants (Dinner reservations at least 1 day in advance). Porfyra, KOI, Elia and Tramonto.
- Premium drinks are included for Lunch & Dinner
- All day main bar serving drinks and snacks.
- In-Room Mini Bar with beverages included.
- Complimentary Spa Pool & Gym Entrance