Rodos Palace Hotel
Ideally set in the heart of Ialyssos Bay, offering a blend of luxury for a fantastic experience
The impressive Rodos Palace Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Ialyssos Bay, 12 kms from Rhodes International Airport, just 4 kms from Rhodes Town and the medieval city and within easy reach of all the major attractions on this exciting island. The hotel occupies 30 acres of lush gardens descending to an idyllic beach and boasts an unparallelled view of the island and the sparkling blue Aegean Sea. The hotel aims to blend luxury with space and freedom, offering a fantastic holiday experience, whether you are looking for a tranquil break or a vibrant atmosphere. There are 5 outdoor pools to choose from, as well as an indoor pool covered by a unique glass dome. The hotel boasts 785 elegant rooms and suites, with all of the modern luxuries needed for a comfortable, relaxing stay. There are 3 restaurants to choose from, serving a variety of cuisines to suit all tastes. The Rodos Palace is the ideal choice for those seeking elegant accommodation, fine dining and a chic atmosphere.
Double bedded room with air conditioning, bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, mini bar, satellite TV, in-house music channels, internet access, safe, direct dial telephone with voice mail and a private balcony or patio with inland view. Suites with garden view and double bedded rooms with sea view are also available at a supplement.
All clients staying in Garden VIP Suites, Garden VIP Suites with shared or private pool, Junior Suites and Executive Rooms are entitled to a free welcome drink on arrival, dinner and breakfast in separate restaurant and 20% discount at hairdresser and hairdresser.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- 3 restaurants & 2 breakfast rooms
- 4 bars
- 2 lounges
- Dome Music Club with dancing and live shows (from 15 May - 15 Oct)
- Hairdresser (payable locally)
- ATM on premises
- Air conditioning (high season 15/06-30/09)
- Wifi (free of charge in all public areas and rooms payable locally).
- Gallery Cafe is a French style cafe serving European breakfast
- La Terasse Restaurant serving breakfast for executive and Garden VIP suites
- Pool Restaurant serving Greek and International dishes by the pools for a la carte lunch
- Ambrosia main restaurant
- 12 Nissia gourmet piona restaurant serving European and Mediterranean delicacies and a selection of Greek and International wines.
- Dress code: Smart Casual - Gentlemen's entrance with shorts, bermuda shorts, slippers or sandals are not permitted
- Daily and evening entertainment from mid May to mid October
- Dome Music Club with dancing and live shows (15/5 - 15/10)
- Games room.
- Children's pool
- Kids Funland area with family lagoon type pool with shallow end and sun terraces
- Play centre for children (4-12yrs)
- Soft play room for babies and under 4's
- Playroom with games and toys for children (4-7yrs)
- Mini club and activities programme including pool games, competitions and mini disco
- Cots (payable locally)
- Children's menu.
- 2 main outdoor freshwater pools plus 3 smaller pools in garden suites area
- Indoor pool
- Two tennis courts (payable locally)
- Spa and Beauty centre with Gym, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and massage, body and facial treatments (payable locally)
- Watersports available at the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Water polo & water volleyball (by animation team)
- Horse riding, 18 hole championship golf course and yachting available within a short distance from the hotel (under separate management, payable locally).