Rodos Palace Hotel
The majestic Rodos Palace is a stunning luxury resort offering facilities and dining options for all members of the family. Ideally situated in the heart of Ialyssos Bay.
The impressive Rodos Palace Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Ialyssos Bay, 12 kms from Rhodes International Airport, just 4 kms from Rhodes Town and medieval city and within easy reach of all the major attractions on this exciting island. The hotel occupies 30 acres of lush gardens descending to an idyllic beach and boasts an unparallelled view of the island and the sparkling blue Aegean Sea. The hotel aims to blend luxury with space and freedom, offering a fantastic holiday experience, whether you are looking for a tranquil break or a vibrant atmosphere. There are 2 outdoor pools to choose from, as well as an indoor pool covered by a unique glass dome. The hotel boasts 785 elegant rooms and suites, with all of the modern luxuries needed for a comfortable, relaxing stay. There are 3 restaurants to choose from, serving a variety of cuisines to suit all tastes. The Rodos Palace is the ideal choice for those seeking elegant accommodation, fine dining and a chic atmosphere.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
The executive room inland view and sea view sleep 1-3 and are based on bed & breakfast. The Abav Garden and Sea View rooms are based on half board.
All room types include satellite TV, in-house music channels, safe and direct dial telephone, a hairdryer, a private bathroom and a private balcony or patio.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hour room service (main building & executive wing only)
- 3 restaurants (plus 2 breakfast rooms)
- 4 bars
- 2 lounges
- Dome Music Club with dancing and live shows (15/05 - 15/10)
- Air conditioning (high season 15/06-30/09)- Shops
- Gym (payable locally)
- Free use of kindergarten (mid May - mid October)
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Free use of safe boxes
- Tennis (payable locally)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- ATM on premises
- Laundry service. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
Half Board policy:
- Gallery Cafe: buffet breakfast 7:00-10:00
- Pool Restaurant: served lunch 12:30-14:30
- Ambrosia Restaurant: buffet or served dinner 19:00-21:30
Kindly note that guests have two option: Getting a voucher of 15.00 euros and to use in the a la carte gourment 12 Nissia Restaurant or exchanging their meal lunch or dinner with an a la carte choice between 3 a la carte restaurants (Greek/Italian/Oriental) at a reservation fee of 5.00 euros
- Children's pool
- Kids Funland area with family lagoon type pool with shallow end and sun terraces
- Play centre for children (4-12yrs)
- Soft play room for babies and under 4's
- Playroom with games and toys for children (4-7yrs)
- Mini club and activities programme including pool games, competitions and mini disco
- Cots (payable locally)
- Children's menu.
- 2 outdoor freshwater pools plus 3 smaller pools in the garden suites area
- Indoor pool
- Two tennis courts
- Fitness Centre with jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and massage, body and facial treatments (payable locally)
- Watersports available at the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Water polo & water volleyball (by animation team)
- Horse riding, 18 hole championship golf course and yachting available within a short distance from the hotel (under separate management).