Bohemian chic is the vibe at the Princess Resort Skiathos, a sophisticated, modern hotel close to a white, sandy beach, and a crystal-clear sea, in Aghia Paraskevi.
An family-friendly retreat with a tranquil atmosphere, the five-star resort has well appointed, air-conditioned guest rooms, each with a balcony or veranda, offering a private haven to enjoy the wonderful views of the gardens or the Bay of Aghia Paraskevi. Larger suites have an integrated living room, and some have an outdoor Jacuzzi or private pool, while room service (extra charge) and free wifi is available for all on a holiday to Skiathos.
An array of enticing amenities includes the Harmony Spa, featuring holistic treatments, massage, a steam room and Swedish sauna, a great way to find your blissfully relaxed holiday self.
A turquoise oasis of a swimming pool provides a fantastic point of relaxation on a Greek island holiday, while the fully equipped fitness room means you can get energetic if you feel the urge, and watersports (extra charge) are available on the beach. Meanwhile, children will love the Little Seals Creche and Kids’ Club, their own pool, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, and the further attractions Skiathos Town are a short drive away.
The delectable cuisine at three restaurants includes a buffet breakfast, live cooking and Mediterranean dishes, including seafood specialities right on the beach, and there’s a laid-back beach bar and a pool bar and bistro. The P Club Lounge Bar continues the mood of bohemian indulgence, where guests can sip a glass of champagne, lay back in the fluffy sofas and enjoy the elegant sounds of a live band.
Please note we offer flights to Skiathos via both Skiathos and Volos airports with transfers included.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Club twin rooms sleeps up to 3 persons on the first floor with classic decoration, air conditioning, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, mini bar, telephone, safety deposit box, hairdryer, private bathroom with bath or shower and a veranda.
Superior rooms sleeps up to 3 persons on the second floor with elegant decoration, facilities as per the club rooms plus OLIVIA amenities, wardrobes and slippers with side sea view.
Deluxe suites sleeps up to 3 persons with sea view, Family rooms sleep 2/4 and are situated on the ground floor with elegant decoration, patio with umbrellas and outdoor furniture, garden view and direct access to the gardens and facilities as per the club/superior rooms with garden view.
Premier deluxe double rooms sleeps up to 3 persons, Superior Double or twin bedded room with sea view, Family premier rooms sleep 2/4 with private garden, Premier deluxe junior suites sleep 2/3, Junior suites sleep 2/3 with private pool, 2 Bedroom Suite 2/5 Sea View with Sea View and Outdoor Jacuzzi. Premier two-bedroom suites sleep 2/5 with private pool and single rooms with garden view are also available at a supplement.
Superior Room Side Sea View. Sleeps up to 3 persons
Superior Double Sea View. 3 persons
Family Room Private Garden. 4 persons
Deluxe Suite Sea View. 3 persons
Two Bedroom Suite Outdoor Jacuzzi Sea View. 5 persons.
Two Bedroom Suite Private Pool. 5 persons
Deluxe Double Sea View 3 persons
Junior Suite Private Pool Sea View. 3 persons
Deluxe Junior Suite Sea View 3 persons
Club Double Room Garden View. 3 persons
Deluxe Family with Private Garden or Balcony. 4 persons
- P Club Lounge Bar Indulge in the bohemian life of summer holidays, sip a glass of champagne, lay back in the fluffy sofas and enjoy the sounds of our live band.
- 'Muse' Pool Bar & Bistro The pool bar satisfies your cravings with a refreshing menu of juices, coffee specialities, sophisticated cocktails and also a comprehensive selection of other beverages if you feel like something stronger, the food menu served lunch and dinner with nutritious bites, salads, signature pasta plates, snacks and much more.
- PR Ammos Restaurant This all-white modern 'taverna style' restaurant right on the beach serves Greek signature plates created by the executive chef. Spoil yourself in an amazing setting featuring fresh seafood, fish, healthy salads and a wide range of delicious appetisers.
- Beach Bar & Beach Services Sunbath, get lazy on you comfortable beach bed and get spoiled from our beach service. A comprehensive selection of beverages, fresh juices, smoothies, refreshing cocktails and snacks are served.
- Basilico Buffet Restaurant
For Half Board guests, the Basilico Buffet Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.