Eftalia Holiday Village
A fantastic family-friendly hotel!
A private, sandy beach and a water park with slides, climbs and pirate boat, as well as sporting facilities including tennis, beach volleyball, football and basketball, make the Eftalia Holiday Village perfect for all the family.
There are activities for even the youngest children, while the adults need not feel left out – they have their own slides to play on – and the hotel’s entertainment team have plenty more ideas to keep you busy.
The fun continues out on the sea, with surfing, banana boats, jet skis, catamaran and parasailing available, while for those in the mood to chill there’s a beachside bar and loungers, parasols and towels provided free.
For an extra charge, the hotel’s relaxing spa offers a range of massage services and therapies including hammam, as well as a Jacuzzi, a sauna and steam room,
The rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, and a private bathroom, while the resort’s buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the a la carte restaurant menus include Chinese, Turkish, Italian and seafood specialities.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
- 2 children's pools
- Restaurant with highchairs and kid's buffet
- Children's club (4-12 yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based, story time, food-based, drama and music and games consoles
- (open between 12.00pm and 4.00pm).
- Children's playground - adventure play area and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
- Indoor play area (4-12 yrs) - soft play area (open between 12.00pm and 4.00pm).
- Aqua park included, featuring: lazy river, inflatable ring slides, family rafting, kamikaze, half pipe, multi lane racer and aqua bowl.
Please note that minimum/maximum height and age restrictions may apply for the splash/aqua park.