Limak Limra Hotel and Resort
The Limak Limra Hotel is located in Kemer/Kiris right near the popular tourist town of Antalya, which is only 60KM away from the hotel. There is public transport that is available from the hotel to the town centre such as bus or taxis. There is a pool area that is 4500 square metres in total, the area with the pool is surrounded by orange trees and a playground, great for families with children. The hotel also offers five a la carte restaurants, each is themed a different cuisine around the world.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Standard Rooms sleep up to 3 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, bathroom with shower or bathtub, hairdryer, TV, telephone, mini bar, safety deposit box, and balcony or terrace.
2 Bedroom Family Room sleeps up to 4 persons with one double bed and twin beds. They feature the same amenities shown above.
- 24 hr reception
- Free wifi
- Mini market
- Gift shops
- Free parking
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Room service (payable locally)
- Laundry/Ironing service (payable locally)
- Six restaurants including Turkish, BBQ, Chinese, Italian and Mediterranean cuisines available
- Five bars located throughout the property
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- One Indoor pool (heated during the winter months)
- Tennis courts
- Chess boards
- Water sports (payable locally)
- Diving school (outside hotel and payable locally)
- Fitness centre
- Spa with Turkish bath, sauna and treatment and therapies (payable locally).
Our 'Oxygen health centre', which was totally renovated in 2007 with professional local and foreign staff,Besides massage techniques such as Thai Massage, anti cellulite massage, stone massage, ayurveda massage, chocolate massage, foot massage, as well as skin care, facial masks, etc., our guests are relieved from the stress of the whole year during the holidays.
Breakfast and lunch and dinner only in selected restaurants or bars. Water at certain times. Soft drinks (10:00 - 00:00), coffee & tea (10:00 - 00:00), cakes & pastries (14:00 - 17:00), small snacks (12:00 - 17:00), beer (10:00 - 00:00), wine (10:00 - 00:00), national alcoholic drinks (10:00 - 00:00), late riser’s breakfast (09:00 - 12:00), midnight snacks (22:30 - 02:00)