Beach towels and sunbeds are provided around the pool and on the beach, plus there’s a children’s playground on the beach for additional fun. A spa and wellness centre offers treatments for rejuvenation with a Turkish bath and sauna.
Families can also enjoy plenty of sports and entertainment as well as a babysitting service and activities for children aged 4-12 years and 13-17 years.
The architecturally striking all-inclusive hotel, set in gardens of orange trees and palms, has five a la carte restaurants which are themed with different cuisines from around the world
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Standard Rooms sleep up to 3 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, bathroom with shower or bathtub, hairdryer, TV, telephone, mini bar, safety deposit box, and balcony or terrace.
2 Bedroom Family Room sleeps up to 4 persons with one double bed and twin beds. They feature the same amenities shown above.
- 24 hr reception
- Free wifi
- Mini market
- Gift shops
- Free parking
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Room service (payable locally)
- Laundry/Ironing service (payable locally)
- Six restaurants including Turkish, BBQ, Chinese, Italian and Mediterranean cuisines available
- Five bars located throughout the property
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- One Indoor pool (heated during the winter months)
- Tennis courts
- Chess boards
- Water sports (payable locally)
- Diving school (outside hotel and payable locally)
- Fitness centre
- Spa with Turkish bath, sauna and treatment and therapies (payable locally).
Our 'Oxygen health centre', which was totally renovated in 2007 with professional local and foreign staff,Besides massage techniques such as Thai Massage, anti cellulite massage, stone massage, ayurveda massage, chocolate massage, foot massage, as well as skin care, facial masks, etc., our guests are relieved from the stress of the whole year during the holidays.
Breakfast and lunch and dinner only in selected restaurants or bars. Soft drinks (10:00 - 00:00), coffee & tea (10:00 - 00:00), cakes & pastries (14:00 - 17:00), small snacks (12:00 - 17:00), beer (10:00 - 00:00), wine (10:00 - 00:00), national alcoholic drinks (10:00 - 00:00), late riser’s breakfast (09:00 - 12:00), midnight snacks (22:30 - 02:00)